1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    10 Mar '19 20:141 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Well justifying killing them in the womb has now moved to after birth too, should we find poor homes next, and kill those that are unproductive members of society? You know, to make sure everyone has a good life, by ending the lives of others, which you are promoting.

Let the good times roll!
    Liar, where is killing live babies taking place and who is calling for it liar? Another right wing lie from the liars whom worship their lying father Satan.
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    10 Mar '19 20:16
    @kellyjay said
    You watched a pro life propaganda, I'm impressed. You think others have a moral superiority view of themselves, look in the mirror!

You would destroy life in the womb because those responsible for that life cannot deal with it? Thats your solution for everyone and everything, kill them all? Where is the concern for those in need, where is yours? All the social ills of the ...[text shortened]... es, put acid in their bodies so they burn from the inside out, after all we cannot hear them scream!
    All lies and made up right wing propaganda. Tell us, who is DESTROYING life in the womb?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '19 20:31
    @kingdavid403 said
    Liar, where is killing live babies taking place and who is calling for it liar? Another right wing lie from the liars whom worship their lying father Satan.
    You not following current event?
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Mar '19 20:47
    I put forth a question to the anti-abortionists in this forum a while back.

If it is demonstrated that promoting birth control results in reduction in number of abortions, would you support birth control ?

Don't think I've seen a response.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '19 21:00
    @mghrn55 said

If it is demonstrated that promoting birth control results in reduction in number of abortions, would you support birth control ?

Self-control would be a little better, but as long as the life isn't lost why wouldn't that be better than killing someone in the womb?
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    10 Mar '19 21:121 edit
    @kellyjay said
    You not following current event?
    No, you are not following current events. You only follow the lies your false god Trump and anti-choice, phony, fake, Christians spews out to you idiots. No one EVER called for the killing or murder of born babies trumptarded liar. Get a clue liar fool.
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    10 Mar '19 21:151 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Self-control would be a little better, but as long as the life isn't lost why wouldn't that be better than killing someone in the womb?
    Self-control would be a little better,
    I assume you mean abstinence. You do know that abstinence causes a life NOT to be born do you not? Same as removing an egg with a sperm-cell in it; there's nothing different. Either way, a baby still is not born that could have been born. DUH!!!
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '19 21:45
    @mghrn55 said

"If it is demonstrated that promoting birth control results in reduction in number of abortions"
    It has been proven already and it is common sense. The answer is yes.

Of course everyone supporting the right to choose supports birth control. You know what organisation also provides birth control, a form of parenthood planning? Take a guess. Do you know who constantly attempts to shutdown and defend Planned Parenthood clinics? Take a guess. You know who constantly opposes birth control to be covered by health insurance? Take a guess.

"Don't think I've seen a response."
    Do you think there is anyone pro-choice that would say no to birth control?

Now that that is clear, let's get to the question i feel you're gonna ask. "Would you support abortion restrictions/bans if you would have great access to birth control?" The answer to that is absolutely no. They go together. Some women can't go on the pill for various reasons. They don't work in 100% of cases. Some unwanted pregnancies may happen. In that case the woman is entitled to choose what happens to her body for the next 9 months and that's just the pregnancy.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Mar '19 00:02
    @kingdavid403 said
    No, you are not following current events. You only follow the lies your false god Trump and anti-choice, phony, fake, Christians spews out to you idiots. No one EVER called for the killing or murder of born babies trumptarded liar. Get a clue liar fool.
    You really should stay up to date on the current state of affairs. Between state laws being written, the US Senate refusing to block born alive baby laws, it appears you don't know what you are talking about.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Mar '19 00:03
    @zahlanzi said
    "If it is demonstrated that promoting birth control results in reduction in number of abortions"
    It has been proven already and it is common sense. The answer is yes.

Of course everyone supporting the right to choose supports birth control. You know what organisation also provides birth control, a form of parenthood planning? Take a guess. Do you know who constantly att ...[text shortened]... is entitled to choose what happens to her body for the next 9 months and that's just the pregnancy.
    Even at birth they can kill it in some places, and without protection even afterwards too.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Mar '19 00:11
    @kellyjay said
    Even at birth they can kill it in some places, and without protection even afterwards too.
    What the hell are you talking about
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Mar '19 01:23
    @suzianne said
    Excuses.

I am frankly far more than tired of these excuses from the right.

One might suppose that Christians would be more likely to see to the needs of their neighbors. But the dividing line is almost always money. Those with more never want to unclench it long enough to help out their lesser well-off neighbors.
    At what stage of development does God recognize life as human Suzy?
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Mar '19 02:22
    @zahlanzi said
    What the hell are you talking about
    You have no idea? Someone spoon feeding you news?
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Mar '19 02:37
    @kellyjay said
    Ok.
    Do you believe that sex for a purpose other than pro-creation represents a lack of self control ?
  15. Germany
    Moves
    11 Mar '19 07:371 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Well justifying killing them in the womb has now moved to after birth too, should we find poor homes next, and kill those that are unproductive members of society? You know, to make sure everyone has a good life, by ending the lives of others, which you are promoting.

Let the good times roll!
    What will the libs think of next? Let people die without getting them health care treatment? Leaving homeless people to roam the streets without helping them get their life back on track?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree