Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 14:30
    @kevcvs57 said
    OMG it’s as though your in the corner of a room arguing with yourself.
    Why don’t you want us to know what Assange knows?
    That was a rhetorical question by the way.
    Nobody knows what Assange knows unless he wants them to know. OMG it is as if you have no grip on reality.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 15:25
    @metal-brain said
    Nobody knows what Assange knows unless he wants them to know. OMG it is as if you have no grip on reality.
    Well once ‘they’ can start offering him some deals then he might start divulging some of what he knows.
    But letting a rapey Russian asset wander off into the sunset isn’t really a good plan, unless of course you don’t want people to know what he knows OMG of course.
    I don’t care what conspiracy theory your peddling this time you cannot be against the Swedish court system getting this guy so he can prove his innocence or otherwise.
    You can’t use the excuse that if he comes out of hiding then the Americans will sell him to the lizard peoples mothership, because he’s already out and his best bet is the Swedish court system.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 18:45
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well once ‘they’ can start offering him some deals then he might start divulging some of what he knows.
    But letting a rapey Russian asset wander off into the sunset isn’t really a good plan, unless of course you don’t want people to know what he knows OMG of course.
    I don’t care what conspiracy theory your peddling this time you cannot be against the Swedish court system ...[text shortened]... he lizard peoples mothership, because he’s already out and his best bet is the Swedish court system.
    You have a conspiracy theory too. You assert evidence where none exists. You think Paul Ryan's conspiracy theory is evidence. Gossip is not proof. Paul Ryan started your conspiracy theory with gossip. He had no proof and neither do you.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 18:56
    @metal-brain said
    You have a conspiracy theory too. You assert evidence where none exists. You think Paul Ryan's conspiracy theory is evidence. Gossip is not proof. Paul Ryan started your conspiracy theory with gossip. He had no proof and neither do you.
    You do understand what Courts of Law are for don’t you?
    Your conspiracy must be that the Swedish prosecution service has invented this whole case because they are part of a conspiracy that also involves Paul Ryan and presumably the people running the military industrial complex. Sweden; are you completely off your rocker or just mischievous
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 22:08
    @kevcvs57 said
    You do understand what Courts of Law are for don’t you?
    Your conspiracy must be that the Swedish prosecution service has invented this whole case because they are part of a conspiracy that also involves Paul Ryan and presumably the people running the military industrial complex. Sweden; are you completely off your rocker or just mischievous
    What did I ever say about the courts of law? Nothing.
    What did I say about the Swedish Prosecution? Nothing.

You are making up crap to obfuscate. Those two women could be heroin addicts for all you know.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 22:11
    @metal-brain said
    What did I ever say about the courts of law? Nothing.
    What did I say about the Swedish Prosecution? Nothing.

You are making up crap to obfuscate. Those two women could be heroin addicts for all you know.
    “are you completely off your rocker or just mischievous”
    If you could just answer the question.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 23:09
    @kevcvs57 said
    “are you completely off your rocker or just mischievous”
    If you could just answer the question.
    You are off your rocker. There is no need for a conspiracy involving Sweden unless Sweden has no extradition treaty with the USA. They do.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/18/would-sweden-ever-extradite-assange-to-the-united-states/

The US does have influence on Sweden though. Get the picture?

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/articles-view/release/3/186445/us-pressures-sweden-on-nuclear-weapons-ban.html
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 06:35
    @metal-brain said
    You are off your rocker. There is no need for a conspiracy involving Sweden unless Sweden has no extradition treaty with the USA. They do.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/18/would-sweden-ever-extradite-assange-to-the-united-states/

The US does have influence on Sweden though. Get the picture?

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/articles-view/release/3/186445/us-pressures-sweden-on-nuclear-weapons-ban.html
    But he’s out anyway, are you paying attention, my govt has him and we definately have an extradition agreement with the US and they have a bucket load of influence here.
    So please explain how sending him to Sweden to face his accusers in court makes him more likely to end up in the USA than if we give him straight to the USA.
    One thing is for sure, he’s going somewhere once our intelligence community has finished with him.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 10:47
    @kevcvs57 said
    But he’s out anyway, are you paying attention, my govt has him and we definately have an extradition agreement with the US and they have a bucket load of influence here.
    So please explain how sending him to Sweden to face his accusers in court makes him more likely to end up in the USA than if we give him straight to the USA.
    One thing is for sure, he’s going somewhere once our intelligence community has finished with him.
    More made up crap from you. When did I ever suggest anyone send him to Sweden? Never happened. I merely pointed out that Assange had very real fears that Sweden would extradite him had he gone in to take that STD test. He wasn't avoiding a sexual misconduct charge, he was avoiding extradition. Sweden had an extradition treaty with the USA and it appears to have the same standards as your country's extradition treaty with the USA.
    Anyway, your government is just as corrupt as mine. One of our government is the other's bitch. I'll let you figure out which is which's bitch. Go to war on our side much?

Assange will be extradited by the UK to the USA. Kind of obvious.