Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 22 Mar '17 15:38 / 1 edit
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-people-shot-outside-uk-parliament-144853114.html

Well here we go again.

Damn Amish!
  2. 22 Mar '17 15:53
    Originally posted by whodey
    Damn Amish!
    It's not funny whodey.
  3. 22 Mar '17 16:13

Well here we go again.

Damn Amish!
    I came here as soon as I heard about the attack because I knew someone would start a troll thread

I wasn't disappointed
  4. 22 Mar '17 16:18
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    I came here as soon as I heard about the attack because I knew someone would start a troll thread

I wasn't disappointed
    People are dying; one person jumped off a bridge to avoid being driven over, they broke their leg and caved their skull in. Dozens of others injured and some possibly killed, the capital is in chaos and whodey makes a joke.
  5. 22 Mar '17 16:19 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    People are dying; one person jumped off a bridge to avoid being driven over, they broke their leg and caved their skull in. Dozens of others injured and some possibly killed, the capital is in chaos and whodey makes a joke.
    It's like making a joke at 9/11 and expecting people to laugh

It's only funny when it happens to other countries
  6. 22 Mar '17 16:24
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka

I wasn't disappointed
    Whodey can barely contain his excitement at the prospect of jihadists possibly being involved. I guess he can't help himself getting so happy about these people being attacked.
  7. 22 Mar '17 16:36 / 1 edit
    It looks terrible. One woman is dead others described as having "catastrophic injuries"
  8. 22 Mar '17 16:40
    Already some disturbing pictures have turned up online. I'd post a link, but I wouldn't want Whodey to shoot his load prematurely.
  9. Standard member DeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    22 Mar '17 17:10
    The government introduced a ban on devices larger than a smart phone in hand luggage on flights from several Middle Eastern countries. Since devices will be allowed in the hold it is not obvious to me that the ban achieves much. The attack, despite being deadly, was unsophisticated and won't have required much planning, so is probably in response to the ban. What is alarming is the trend of using road vehicles to carry out attacks. Previously lack of access to weapons prevented attacks, but now cars and lorries are being used.
  10. 22 Mar '17 17:25
    It's not funny whodey.
    Neither is the fact that the British press routinely refer to Islamists as "Asian".

http://therightscoop.com/code-words-much-daily-mail-reports-on-asians-who-sexually-exploited-1400-girls-in-one-town-in-england/

It seems to be the same kind of thinking that Obama had when he refused to say the words "Islamic terrorist". They still pretend Fort Hood was not a terrorist attack as well.

Magical thinking I suppose.
  11. 22 Mar '17 17:31 / 3 edits
    Neither is the fact that the British press routinely refer to Islamists as "Asian".

http://therightscoop.com/code-words-much-daily-mail-reports-on-asians-who-sexually-exploited-1400-girls-in-one-town-in-england/

It seems to be the same kind of thinking that Obama had when he refused to say the words "Islamic terrorist". They still pretend Fort Hood was not a terrorist attack as well.

Magical thinking I suppose.
    Indeed they will do anything to sanitize it. We don't have prostitutes we have sex workers, we don't have homosexual marriages, we have same sex marriages and we don't have a Muslim paedophile ring, we have Asian men and under-age vulnerable young women.
  12. 22 Mar '17 17:45 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Indeed they will do anything to sanitize it. We don't have prostitutes we have sex workers, we don't have homosexual marriages, we have same sex marriages and we don't have a Muslim paedophile ring, we have Asian men and under-age vulnerable young women.
    And we never have illegal aliens, we have undocumented workers.

Next thing you know if they use a nuke they will refer to it as a happy mushroom cloud.

The British are now out of the EU and need to clean house from this insanity.
  13. Standard member DeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    22 Mar '17 17:48
    It looks terrible. One woman is dead others described as having "catastrophic injuries"
    According to the BBC website the police officer who was stabbed died at the scene.
  14. 22 Mar '17 18:01

Well here we go again.

Damn Amish!
    What prompts you to seek self-gratification in the immediate aftermath of the murder of innocent people is quite beyond me.
  15. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    22 Mar '17 18:26
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    What prompts you to seek self-gratification in the immediate aftermath of the murder of innocent people is quite beyond me.
    I don't think he gets self gratification at all. It is just another way of saying, when will libtards wake up? How many terrorist attacks will it take?