Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81257
    23 May '18 11:53
    https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/household-income-trump-economy-optimism/

    of course this doesn't matter if you are a system leech......
  2. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    23 May '18 14:47
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/household-income-trump-economy-optimism/

    of course this doesn't matter if you are a system leech......
    Then how come Trump's approval rating is about -10 and he's 8 points behind a generic Democrat? https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/23/trump-democrats-2020-election-603421
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    23 May '18 18:57
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Then how come Trump's approval rating is about -10 and he's 8 points behind a generic Democrat? https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/23/trump-democrats-2020-election-603421
    Just like the polls predicting Hillary's victory.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    23 May '18 19:07
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Just like the polls predicting Hillary's victory.
    What do you mean, Hillary won.

    Don't believe the lying Russian media! 😠
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    23 May '18 19:31
    Originally posted by @whodey
    What do you mean, Hillary won.

    Don't believe the lying Russian media! 😠
    What as I thinking? Hillary won by 2 million votes.
  6. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    23 May '18 19:42
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Just like the polls predicting Hillary's victory.
    Must this myth be debunked on these forums on a daily basis? The polls didn't predict a Clinton victory, they predicted a close race, and it was close. In fact, due to ever-improving poll methodology and funding, the polls were highly accurate by historical standards.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35839
    23 May '18 19:46
    Originally posted by @eladar
    What as I thinking? Hillary won by 2 million votes.
    Ahem. It was three million.

    I was wondering how soon the revisionism would start.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81257
    23 May '18 20:37
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Ahem. It was three million.

    I was wondering how soon the revisionism would start.
    are you still crying over that? Not very smart of Clinton to go after the pop vote when winning it gets you NOTHING...She got Trumped!
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    24 May '18 00:04
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    are you still crying over that? Not very smart of Clinton to go after the pop vote when winning it gets you NOTHING...She got Trumped!
    The dims will get the pop vote every time due to illegals voting. Obama did his best to spread them across all the states.
Back to Top