Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 18 Jul '09 13:59
    The LROC is now taking pictures of the Apollo landing sites, expect to get 2 or 3 times better resolution of the lunar modules left as it lowers it's orbit.

    Will the hoaxers claim that they're faked too?
  2. 18 Jul '09 14:02
    Probably.
  3. 18 Jul '09 14:07
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    The LROC is now taking pictures of the Apollo landing sites, expect to get 2 or 3 times better resolution of the lunar modules left as it lowers it's orbit.

    Will the hoaxers claim that they're faked too?
    Of course they will. They're just like the "Obama wasn't born in Hawaii" crowd. Any document or evidence is fake. Any official validating a claim or evidence is "in on it" And the so-called "liberal media" will always be part of the cover up of course.
  4. 18 Jul '09 14:44
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Of course they will. They're just like the "Obama wasn't born in Hawaii" crowd. Any document or evidence is fake. Any official validating a claim or evidence is "in on it" And the so-called "liberal media" will always be part of the cover up of course.
    It wouldn't circumcise me a bit if the whole moon hoax thing is just a distraction. If folks are concentrating on this then they won't see big brothers other hand picking their pockets.
  5. 18 Jul '09 16:08
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    The LROC is now taking pictures of the Apollo landing sites, expect to get 2 or 3 times better resolution of the lunar modules left as it lowers it's orbit.

    Will the hoaxers claim that they're faked too?
    yes, they will.

    some people are just stupid, they believe whatever people tell them, if someone tells them the moon landings never happened they believe it till the end.
  6. 18 Jul '09 16:15
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    yes, they will.

    some people are just stupid, they believe whatever people tell them, if someone tells them the moon landings never happened they believe it till the end.
    Yes, these conspiracy theories are much like religion.
  7. 18 Jul '09 16:17
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Yes, these conspiracy theories are much like religion.
    come on kazet, did you have to start spreading your atheist propaganda?
  8. 18 Jul '09 16:59
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    come on kazet, did you have to start spreading your atheist propaganda?
    On that note, I recently had a major life experience (a private one) that reaffirmed my belief in "God"

    I put God in quotations because I don't believe in any particular religion. But I do believe there is a higher power of sorts that takes an interest our lives.
  9. 18 Jul '09 17:02 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    On that note, I recently had a major life experience (a private one) that reaffirmed my belief in "God"

    I put God in quotations because I don't believe in any particular religion. But I do believe there is a higher power of sorts that takes an interest our lives.
    good for you.

    I get where you're coming from, Its worth pointing out that many people use religion as a way to influence and/or impose their will on others.
  10. 18 Jul '09 17:07
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    good for you.

    I get where you're coming from, Its worth pointing out that many people use religion as a way to influence and/or impose their will on others.
    People will use every means at their disposal to impose their will on us including government. Its just a shame that people only focus on religion.
  11. 18 Jul '09 17:09
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    come on kazet, did you have to start spreading your atheist propaganda?
    No, I am just pointing out similarities between conspiracy theories and religion.
  12. 18 Jul '09 17:13
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    No, I am just pointing out similarities between conspiracy theories and religion.
    Which is what exactly?
  13. 18 Jul '09 17:16 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    No, I am just pointing out similarities between conspiracy theories and religion.
    What do you think about politics in general? Is there similarities with religion there as well?
  14. 18 Jul '09 17:18
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    What do you think about politics in general? Is there similarities with religion there as well?
    don't encourage him.
  15. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    18 Jul '09 20:58
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    The LROC is now taking pictures of the Apollo landing sites, expect to get 2 or 3 times better resolution of the lunar modules left as it lowers it's orbit.

    Will the hoaxers claim that they're faked too?
    SHOW ME THE PHOTOS

    Actually, I wouldn't really know... it's not been on myth busters yet.
    However, I am actually interested in seeing these photos of proof...