Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    04 Jun '18 22:27
    Should pork be banned from public school lunches and prisons to appease Muslims?

    There have been Jews who don't eat pork in our society for a very long time. Yet when it was only Jews pork was ok. Now that Muslims are around now there are calls to ban pork.

    Should we bow down to Muslims like this? Or should they just have to lump it like the Jewish devout?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52851
    04 Jun '18 22:29
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Should pork be banned from public school lunches and prisons to appease Muslims?

    There have been Jews who don't eat pork in our society for a very long time. Yet when it was only Jews pork was ok. Now that Muslims are around now there are calls to ban pork.

    Should we bow down to Muslims like this? Or should they just have to lump it like the Jewish devout?
    You know the Jewish dilemma?

    Free pork.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    04 Jun '18 22:311 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    You know the Jewish dilemma?

    Free pork.
    Good joke. We all know how Jews are penny pinchers.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52851
    04 Jun '18 22:40
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Good joke. We all know how Jews are penny pinchers.
    I used to live in Jerusalem long time, long story, I am not Jewish. So told that joke to one of my Jewish friends there, he laughed and said, NO DILEMMA🙂 (Just sell it for profit)
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    05 Jun '18 00:07
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I used to live in Jerusalem long time, long story, I am not Jewish. So told that joke to one of my Jewish friends there, he laughed and said, NO DILEMMA🙂 (Just sell it for profit)
    Yep Jews certainly know how to turn a dime.
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Joined
    09 Oct '04
    Moves
    82185
    05 Jun '18 06:43
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Yep Jews certainly know how to turn a dime.
    Oh goody, cliche corner is back. Go on tell us the one about the dumb Irishman who loved to be drunk all day.....or the one about....
  7. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56249
    05 Jun '18 06:59
    What’s a jew with a gas bottle?
    A DIYer.

    What’s the difference between a muslim woman and a pig?
    The headscarf.

    Why did the christian cross the road?
    To stick his finger up the young kid’s arse.

    Good old hate-fuelled humor. Nothing funnier in the world.

    And any religion which bans bacon and eggs is evil and should be ignored.
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    8799
    05 Jun '18 07:181 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    You know the Jewish dilemma?

    Free pork.
    Oh dear.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    65513
    05 Jun '18 07:22
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I used to live in Jerusalem long time, long story, I am not Jewish. So told that joke to one of my Jewish friends there, he laughed and said, NO DILEMMA🙂 (Just sell it for profit)
    Some years past a radio station in one of Israels neighbors ran a Jewish joke competition. So not to be outdone a radio station in Tel Aviv ran a Jewish joke competition, in competition to the competition. The winner went something like this:

    Zev was looking at buying a new car so he asks the dealer how many people can car x hold. The dealer replies "3 in the back, 2 in the front and 6 million in the ashtray."

    Contrast that with drawing a cartoon of Mo.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52851
    05 Jun '18 15:27
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    Some years past a radio station in one of Israels neighbors ran a Jewish joke competition. So not to be outdone a radio station in Tel Aviv ran a Jewish joke competition, in competition to the competition. The winner went something like this:

    Zev was looking at buying a new car so he asks the dealer how many people can car x hold. The dealer replies "3 ...[text shortened]... ck, 2 in the front and 6 million in the ashtray."

    Contrast that with drawing a cartoon of Mo.
    Yeah, drawing a cartoon of Mozart could be deadly in some countries🙂
  11. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    05 Jun '18 16:05
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Should pork be banned from public school lunches and prisons to appease Muslims?

    There have been Jews who don't eat pork in our society for a very long time. Yet when it was only Jews pork was ok. Now that Muslims are around now there are calls to ban pork.

    Should we bow down to Muslims like this? Or should they just have to lump it like the Jewish devout?
    I think it makes sense to serve a vegan option in addition to (a) standard meal(s) in public schools and the like. The vegan option suits most people in terms of dietary restrictions.
  12. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56249
    05 Jun '18 17:57
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    I think it makes sense to serve a vegan option in addition to (a) standard meal(s) in public schools and the like. The vegan option suits most people in terms of dietary restrictions.
    They should serve vegans at bloody school dinners.
    Bunch of sanctimonious whining bitches.

    They’re worse than republicants and #memoo’ers.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52851
    05 Jun '18 19:15
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    They should serve vegans at bloody school dinners.
    Bunch of sanctimonious whining bitches.

    They’re worse than republicants and #memoo’ers.
    If it's vegan, you can't use blood🙂
  14. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    05 Jun '18 19:32
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    They should serve vegans at bloody school dinners.
    Bunch of sanctimonious whining bitches.

    They’re worse than republicants and #memoo’ers.
    I'm not saying people should become vegans (I'm not), just that it's a practical way to deal with people with different dietary restrictions/preferences.

    They should put a lot of gluten in it though.
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2415
    05 Jun '18 19:51
    Two Jewish women are having lunch at the deli and complaining about the food.

    One says, "The food here is awful."

    The other one says, "Yes, and the portions are so small, too."
Back to Top