Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    17 Dec '16 07:59 / 1 edit
    Scotland!
    Yes. You can find the details on www.trueresearch.republican.com

He was actually born in Lewis (an island in scotland where seemingly his mother was born) when they were visiting family after WW2.
    His Father who has faked his own birth certificate (he actually has two: one kingdom of Bavaria - now Germany, and one from New York) brought his wife and new born to New York to register the birth there to avoid all sorts of legal issues in case he split from his wife.

Oh dear, oh dear... looks like you birthers are gonna have to get active again!!!
  2. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    17 Dec '16 08:29
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Scotland!
    Yes. You can find the details on www.trueresearch.republican.com

He was actually born in Lewis (an island in scotland where seemingly his mother was born) when they were visiting family after WW2.
    His Father who has faked his own birth certificate (he actually has two: one kingdom of Bavaria - now Germany, and one from New York) brought his ...[text shortened]... m his wife.

Oh dear, oh dear... looks like you birthers are gonna have to get active again!!!
    Yep, I say he needs to show his birth certificate pronto.
  3. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    17 Dec '16 08:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And have it examined... I'm sure there will be doubt somewhere in someone's mind...

Perhaps best if this story gets spread on facebook too!
  4. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    17 Dec '16 11:55
    Where are the birthers now???

Come out of your trailers, you scum! Out! Out! Out!
  5. Standard member HandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    17 Dec '16 16:30
    Get Freaky!!
  6. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    17 Dec '16 16:40
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Get Freaky!!
    I searched for the source of this claim; couldn't find it.
    OP didn't provide anything to support it, so...
    not much to comment on, really.

He wouldn't be the only man elected outside the bounds of the natural born citizen clause, as it relates to parentage.
    And I'm guessing his birth certificate will provide zero anomalies in juxtaposition to our out-going Kenyan native son.
  7. Standard member HandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    17 Dec '16 16:59
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH

He wouldn't be the only man elected outside the bounds of the natural born citizen clause, as it relates to parentage.
    And I'm guessing his birth certificate will provide zero anomalies in juxtaposition to our out-going Kenyan native son.
    No evidence? Since when is that a problem?
  8. 17 Dec '16 17:02
    Never for the left. It is the seriousness of the charge that's important.
  9. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    17 Dec '16 17:14 / 1 edit

Go crazy(er):

But Donald Trump decided to go even harder on his campaign for the Truth About Obama's citizenship and gave this document to Newsmax -- whose Ron Kessler, remember, takes credit for inspiring the Trump campaign.

The Smoking Gun points out the not-so-obvious : This is not a "long-form birth certificate," the proof of citizenship that birthers demand from Barack Obama. It's a copy of the certificate from the hospital that features contemporary signatures from physicians. How's this different from the certification of live birth that Barack Obama provided on FightTheSmears.com in 2008? Obama's certification was a state document (there was a long, tedious, and unsuccessful effort to prove that it was forged), but didn't contain contemporary signatures or a baby's footprint. Trump's certificate is from the hospital, not the state, so it's not really an official document.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2011/03/29/where_was_donald_trump_born.html
  10. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    17 Dec '16 17:18
    Delicious scuttlebutt:

Concurrent with those allegations is a story being researched for book by William MacDougal, an academic from Springfield E.S. with close ties to the MacLeod family. MacDougal conducted interviews with family members, including Mary Anne’s nephew Duncan MacLeod, who confirms that she had returned to Scotland in the Spring of 1946 after a falling out with Trump’s father Fred. It was there that she discovered that she was pregnant and later gave birth at the Western Isles facility. A Dr. Montgomery Scott was listed on the birth certificate as the attending physician. Dr. Scott’s former colleagues, however, refused to comment with one angrily dismissing reporter’s inquiries saying “I’m not the doctor, damn it.”
    Upon hearing of the birth of his son, Fred Trump demanded that Mary Anne return to the United States and threatened to use his connections to revoke her citizenship status if she did not comply. Fearing that she might never again see her previous children with Fred, she bundled up little Donald and returned to the Trump family home in Brooklyn where the birth records of Donald were redrawn to indicate a New York delivery.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=31298
  11. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    17 Dec '16 18:04
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Go crazy(er):

But Donald Trump decided to go even harder on his campaign for the Truth About Obama's citizenship and gave this document to Newsmax -- whose Ron Kessler, remember, takes credit for inspiring the Trump campaign.

The Smoking Gun points out the not-so-obvious : This is not a "long-form birth certificate," the proof of citizenship th ...[text shortened]... l document.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2011/03/29/where_was_donald_trump_born.html[/b]
    No sense comparing apples with apples, right?
    What Obama provided in 2011 is a certified forgery, and the reasons for the conclusion can be verified by anyone who wishes to pay attention.
  12. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    17 Dec '16 18:06
    For you and others herein who opt to dismiss on the grounds of source--- without considering any evidence whatsoever--- evidence is unimportant.

As I have been stating with literally every claim on this site, the proof--- or lack thereof--- is in the evidence.
  13. 17 Dec '16 18:08
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why lower yourself to Trump's level about birth certificates? Can't you just be the morally superior person and say that as much as you dislike trump and want to call out his hypocrisy regarding birth certificates, the location that you are born has no effect on your fitness to lead, regardless of what leader you are talking about and whether or not you agree with them or not... This would help restore confidence in liberalism, not using Trump's own arguments...as tempting as it is to be vengeful, this is not the correct response.
  14. 17 Dec '16 18:17 / 1 edit

Do you think that being born in Africa makes you less valid as a leader than someone born in the UK? "Kenyan native"....seems like you are racist to African born people. I'm not someone who accuses people of racism easily because I'm South African and we hear it so often that it has become overused but this is implying that being African is inferior.
  15. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    17 Dec '16 18:18
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    Do you think that being born in Africa makes you less valid as a leader worse someone born in the UK? "Kenyan native"....seems like you are racist to African born people. I'm not someone who accuses people of racism easily because I'm South African and we hear it so often that it has become overused but this is implying that being African is inferior.
    Presidents are required to be "natural born citizens" of the USA