Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 14:55
    Yea!

Does everyone know what this means? Everything Hillary stands for Bernie endorses.

Go team! 😵
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 15:38
    The one good thing about this election is that you've stopped littering the forum with Obama threads. Although...one last time, for old time's sake...can you post a link deprived of any shred of factual integrity, about how the Kenyan-born, Muslim Death-Panel-bringing, birth certificate-forging, Islamic double-agent is bringing Armageddon to America?
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 15:49
    Originally posted by vivify
    The one good thing about this election is that you've stopped littering the forum with Obama threads. Although...one last time, for old time's sake...can you post a link deprived of any shred of factual integrity, about how the Kenyan-born, Muslim Death-Panel-bringing, birth certificate-forging, Islamic double-agent is bringing Armageddon to America?
    Just for kicks, I Googled your colorful phrase.

When you combine the original article and all of the comments underneath to the link below, I think you'll actually find all of those allegations in one fell swoop.

http://www.allenbwest.com/allen/after-obamas-latest-dictatorial-move-dont-be-surprised-if-2016-elections-are-called-off
  4. Germany
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 16:07
    I bet there are some great predictions on this forum from 2008 about what would happen after 8 years of Obama.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 16:18
    Originally posted by sh76

When you combine the original article and all of the comments underneath to the link below, I think you'll actually find all of those allegations in one fell swoop.

http://www.allenbwest.com/allen/after-obamas-latest-dictatorial-move-dont-be-surprised-if-2016-elections-are-called-off
    Now THERE is an unbiased commentary🙂
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 16:38

I bet there is an actual whodey thread in which they all occur too.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 17:147 edits
    Obama who?

Anyhew, here is an article about the fabulous revolution under way that Bernie keeps talking about once the nation elects Hillary.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-sanders-set-appear-together-hampshire-072947495--election.html

It's all about more hope and change. 😵

Here is what Sanders had to say.

"This campaign is not really about Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders, or any other candidate who sought the presidency. This campaign is really about electing another Democrat, no matter how hated and disingenuous and no matter if they are a danger to US security around the world. The party is all that really matters"
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 17:27
    Whodey endorses Boris:
    YouTube
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 17:432 edits
    For the record, Bernie did not care about the e-mail scandal or they lying Hillary did about the scandal or the possible perjury with Congress or the possible deaths that may have occurred over seas due to the breach of top secret information, or the blatant ineptitude shown as Secretary of State.

No, Bernie has boarded the sinking ship.

Ok rats, all aboard!
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 18:07
    Originally posted by whodey
    For the record, Bernie did not care about the e-mail scandal or they lying Hillary did about the scandal or the possible perjury with Congress or the possible deaths that may have occurred over seas due to the breach of top secret information, or the blatant ineptitude shown as Secretary of State.

No, Bernie has boarded the sinking ship.

Ok rats, all aboard!
    For the record, you are lying and know it.
  11. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 18:191 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    For the record, you are lying and know it.
    I agree. He cared about all that stuff and endorsed her anyway.

What a guy.
  12. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 19:06
    Yea!

Does everyone know what this means? Everything Hillary stands for Bernie endorses.

Go team! 😵
    Whodey=dishonest

Of course, that claim is false. Bernie made a strong case for Hillary over Trump if one believes that's the only choices we have: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/287370-transcript-bernie-sanders-formally-endorses-hillary

He did, unfortunately, fail to mention her warmongering tendencies, however.
  13. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 19:16
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Whodey=dishonest
    NO!!!

YouTube
  14. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 19:18
    NO!!!

[youtube]ccByiRfEHJk[/youtube]
    heh
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Jul '16 04:30
    Yea!

Go team! 😵
    Grow up.