1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 15:16
    YouTube

Antar Davidson, a former youth care worker, describes what it’s like inside the detention centers (excuse me, "bestest funtime sunshine camps"😉 where migrant children are being held.

Here's the thing, and this is my own comment: children are dying all over the world. There are children in slavery, children being trafficked for all kinds of reasons that break your heart. Whenever you heard about that it was sad, but you knew the world is a horrible place and you could almost deal with it, hoping that things will get better.

It is different in these centers. Objectively, these children are better off than the children worked to death in mines and sweatshops, or slaves of boko haram or whatever other horrible gathering of monsters.

However this hits me harder. Because america was supposed to be better. Because i've been indoctrinated since i was a child (through hollywood and because of what little i remember of communism) that America saves people. That America fights for what is right. That america wasn't supposed to keep little children in cages and tell frightened traumatized children they are not allowed to hug.

It is time we grow the fuk up.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 07:09
    https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1013520154871951360?s=19

You know what is called when someone takes your children and then demands money for their return? Kidnapping and that money is called ransom.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 07:47
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1013520154871951360?s=19

You know what is called when someone takes your children and then demands money for their return? Kidnapping and that money is called ransom.
    Some people call it tax.
  4. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    04 Jul '18 20:19
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9TixOKAQJw

Antar Davidson, a former youth care worker, describes what it’s like inside the detention centers (excuse me, "bestest funtime sunshine camps"😉 where migrant children are being held.

Here's the thing, and this is my own comment: children are dying all over the world. There are children in slavery, child ...[text shortened]... frightened traumatized children they are not allowed to hug.

It is time we grow the fuk up.
    soooo, it's taken kids in jails for you to realize there is something wrong with the US?

Others call you yanks the great satan for a reason you know.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 20:03
    YouTube

joe rogan on bestest sunshine summer camps
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 01:27
    If you refuse to pay your tax, will you be separated from your children?
  7. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 04:18
    All I know is, the USA was absolutely perfect for 8 straight years... before Trump came along.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 08:20
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    All I know is, the USA was absolutely perfect for 8 straight years... before Drumpf came along.
    you're gonna use this "argument" everywhere and every time, no matter if people tell you how stupid you are, aren't you?

And every time you use this idiotic argument because you're a freaking goldfish with no memory persistence, someone will come along to explain that
    1. It was nowhere near this bad.
    2. The problem needs fixing now. The fact that the problem existed before doesn't mean it is fixed or ceases to be a problem in the present
    3. you are taking children away from parents you colossal pricks.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 08:21
    All I know is, the USA was absolutely perfect for 8 straight years... before Drumpf came along.
    To quote Joe Rogan, you're an ashole and you're not part of the team.
  10. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 08:25
    you're gonna use this "argument" everywhere and every time, no matter if people tell you how stupid you are, aren't you?

And every time you use this idiotic argument because you're a freaking goldfish with no memory persistence, someone will come along to explain that
    1. It was nowhere near this bad.
    2. The problem needs fixing now. The fact that th ...[text shortened]... o be a problem in the present
    3. you are taking children away from parents you colossal pricks.
    People crossing the border with kids in their care get a free pass > kids become a commodity, a ticket, a disposable entry permit.

zahlooney logic 🙄
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 08:42
    All I know is, the USA was absolutely perfect for 8 straight years... before Trump came along.
    About time you got in line with everyone else on the planet. 😛
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 19:24

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 22:03
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    About time you got in line with everyone else on the planet. 😛
    Goofball. Have a great weekend!
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 23:02
    Nah the Right controlled Congress

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree