Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 01:04
    Her father is Wm D Sanders, the Warren Buffet of real estate, Councilman Beto tried to take over the land of residents and businesses in El Paso to further enrich his family. You libs are gonna have one heck of a time over the next two years. How will you decide? Even Cortez will be well into the millions by then. What about the little people?? Maybe I should run. Democrat. Got a really nice ring to it. Spread Beto’s wealth around .
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 01:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    Her father is Wm D Sanders, the Warren Buffet of real estate, Councilman Beto tried to take over the land of residents and businesses in El Paso to further enrich his family. You libs are gonna have one heck of a time over the next two years. How will you decide? Even Cortez will be well into the millions by then. What about the little people?? Maybe I should run. Democrat. Got a really nice ring to it. Spread Beto’s wealth around .
    To run as a Dim, first color your face black and sexually assault a woman and demand we murder infants.

Then they will vote for you in droves.
  3. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 01:43
    @whodey said
    To run as a Dim, first color your face black and sexually assault a woman and demand we murder infants.

Then they will vote for you in droves.
    Do you always talk to yourself loser? lol
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 02:31
    @averagejoe1 said
    What happened to you guys ?
    The GOP was always the party of the wealthy. The Capitalists.
    Now you are anti-wealth. Elites you call them, right ?
    You’ve become the workers party !!

Karl Marx must be spinning in his grave.
  5. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 02:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    Even the Mafia used to have a code to leave people's family alone. Is it too much to expect at least that modicum of common decency from right wingers? Apparently so.
  6. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 02:35
    @no1marauder said
    Even the Mafia used to have a code to leave people's family alone. Is it too much to expect at least that modicum of common decency from right wingers? Apparently so.
    They're Protestants. What do you expect?
  7. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 10:55
    @averagejoe1 said
    Very good point.

Everyone made it out like this guy is down to earth and understands us... he's just another billionaire set for life trying to now take on a role as a national voice of the downtrodden, the forgotten man...

To the Left, I would point out that this is certainly very Trumpesque of him, right?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 18:411 edit
    @Philokalia
    You figure that since daddy is a billionaire, she can rustle up a bil herself?
    But is sounds more like you want Trump to go on being as corrupt as he always has been, is now and always will be until we get to throw his corrupt ass in prison where he belongs along with his fellow corrupt buddies like Stone, Manafort, and the rest. The rotten fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.
  9. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 14:19
    @sonhouse said
    @Philokalia
    You figure that since daddy is a billionaire, she can rustle up a bil herself?
    But is sounds more like you want Trump to go on being as corrupt as he always has been, is now and always will be until we get to throw his corrupt ass in prison where he belongs along with his fellow corrupt buddies like Stone, Manafort, and the rest. The rotten fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.
    Phil, you are not being fair and balanced. You mention corruption, naming names, but don't mention Hillary. Why don't you mention Hillary? You people are big at cherry picking. And while I am at it, why does no one ever mention what Trump gave up (including any salary, he donated it away) to serve his country? Could you let us know if he is good or bad? Is Hillary good, or bad?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 16:483 edits
    @AverageJoe1
    What the HELL is it with you and Hilary? Let's suppose you are totally correct and H has done crimes to put her in prison.

So now she is in prison, satisfied?

BTW, the entire Lock Her Up deal was started by Stone, Trump's mentor in crime.

That still leaves TRUMP as the real problem. Forget Hilary for god's sake, she lost, unfair or fair, she is not POTUS.

Now we have a TOTALLY corrupt POTUS, the latest revelations are about Trump wanting to put DOZENS of nuclear power plants in Saudi Arabia, which they WILL use to concentrate the fuel to nuclear capable bombs. There is no question about that. The crown prince has stated many times publicly he wants nukes. The whole deal will make BILLIONS for the Trump family at the expense of totally screwing up the power structure of the middle east, which the Trumps could care less about. If Saudi gets the bomb you can bet your boopie Iran will also and then maybe Syria wants them. Get my point? THAT IS CORRUPTION right in plain sight.

This whole deal was started by Flynn and even after he was gone and now probably going to prison, the deal was still pursued, regardless of how that would upset the power structure of the middle east, if enacted, Flynn too would reap millions.

https://news.google.com/search?q=probe%20into%20the%20saudi%20nuclear%20plant%20deal&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen
    That is just ONE of DOZENS of such corruption issues.

Like over 100 MILLION spent on the inauguration with 40 MILLION unaccounted for.

Wait till the House gets Trump's tax returns, maybe you will be less of a Trumpite.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 17:09
    @averagejoe1 said
    Phil, you are not being fair and balanced. You mention corruption, naming names, but don't mention Hillary. Why don't you mention Hillary? You people are big at cherry picking. And while I am at it, why does no one ever mention what Trump gave up (including any salary, he donated it away) to serve his country? Could you let us know if he is good or bad? Is Hillary good, or bad?
    He didn't give up what he should have given up if he wanted to be president: his business.
  12. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 18:15
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    What the HELL is it with you and Hilary? Let's suppose you are totally correct and H has done crimes to put her in prison.

So now she is in prison, satisfied?

BTW, the entire Lock Her Up deal was started by Stone, Trump's mentor in crime.

That still leaves TRUMP as the real problem. Forget Hilary for god's sake, she lost, unfair or fair, she is not P ...[text shortened]... unted for.

Wait till the House gets Trump's tax returns, maybe you will be less of a Trumpite.
    Now, Sonny, watch your liberal panties. You say all that, but your writing above cites "Stone, Manafort and he rest'. So you get to mention those guys but I can't mention Hillary. You would get KILLED in a college debate. This is amateur stuff!

Totally corrupt Trump. I'll have to google for evidence, since you give Zero. Everything you say herein is speculation, Sonny. What Trump 'wants' to do, and why, and what SArabia 'will' do. Like I said, think twice before taking the debate podium. My stuff about Hillary, totally codified, proven,, caught, evidentiary, sick, maniacal, illegal. Maybe if she would just reimburse the thousands she cost us with the destroyed and acid-washed phones and computers. Did you not just LOVE it that Weiner's iPad cost her the presidency. You know, for the life of me,, I cant see a scenario where our transparent president could ever get caught up in crap like that. Smart Trump, really dumb nasty Hillary. Pick one. Do you know that she once said 'Open Borders are my dream'. What is wrong with you people? Maybe you are still young enough to have been brainwashed by government education?
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 18:29
    @athousandyoung said
    They're Protestants. What do you expect?
    Common decency, unlike what you get fron the Papistry (who, after all, invented nepotism).
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 18:34
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why don't you mention Hillary?
    Because unlike you, he's over her. He's not the sad guy lying next to his wife atill dreaming she would be Hillary - that's you Swampdrainers.
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 18:42
    @no1marauder said
    Melania, Ivanka and Barron be damned right?