Debates Forum

1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 03:34
    @duchess64 said
    (KellyJay replied to Whodey.)

I know some people whom I find personally nice even though they have some beliefs that I find abhorrent.
    Everyone is a mixed bag, I don't know anyone who isn't flawed in something myself included. Since I know me better than most do, I'd say that is very true with me.
  2. Joined
    13 Jun '17
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 15:25
    yeah, i do hope Biden get's the nomination, it would be a lot fun to watch the debates, he is such a screw up TRUMP will eat him lunch, I’ve also noticed that he does in fact touch children and others Yuck,
    the Dems as far as I can see don’t have a good candidate, but, there are some independents that will do better against trump but, I think he will WIN in 2020 and make America even better again (-:
  3. Germany
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 15:02
    @mary578 said
    yeah, i do hope Biden get's the nomination, it would be a lot fun to watch the debates, he is such a screw up TRUMP will eat him lunch, I’ve also noticed that he does in fact touch children and others Yuck,
    the Dems as far as I can see don’t have a good candidate, but, there are some independents that will do better against trump but, I think he will WIN in 2020 and make America even better again (-:
    Looking forward to the debates as well. With four more years of continuing mental decline, it's guaranteed to yield many more golden TV moments.