Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 May '20 23:12
    @whodey said
    Right, my bad, democrats worship the devil.

Hope that typo did not cause any of you democrats here to vote for Trump
    God, Devil. Keeping getting them mixed up !!
    All part of the same fairy tale.
    But hey !! Don’t let me stop you. Whatever works for you.
    By all means, continue !!

Worship, worship, worship !!!! 😛
  2. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    23 May '20 01:03
    @mghrn55 said

I dont understand what you just wrote, forgive me. Can you please trim away the fat and tell us what you think about Biden saying racist things about black people, saying that, if they dont vote for him, 'They aint black'. Does everyone NOT SEE what the libs here are doing? They and Biden are NAILED. Plain and Simple, no denying it. But you libs have been railing on about off-subject crap. The guy is a racist, I think Handy and MG and the rest should own up to this. Even Kazet, who is somewhat even-keeled. How can you not? Defend your honor as a man. Well, at least answer this post just by itself. Where do you go from here. Is this a debate, or is it not?
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 May '20 01:15
    @averagejoe1 said
    I dont understand what you just wrote, forgive me. Can you please trim away the fat and tell us what you think about Biden saying racist things about black people, saying that, if they dont vote for him, 'They aint black'. Does everyone NOT SEE what the libs here are doing? They and Biden are NAILED. Plain and Simple, no denying it. But you libs have been railing o ...[text shortened]... least answer this post just by itself. Where do you go from here. Is this a debate, or is it not?
    Get over it, Joe. Loosen your tie and have another glass of hydroxychloroquine.
  4. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    23 May '20 01:43
    @handyandy said
    Biden is a racist.He looks down on people who are black. What are y’all going to do???????while I sip my quinine?
  5. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    23 May '20 01:46
    @handyandy said
    Get over it, that Biden is racist...
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    23 May '20 01:48
    @handyandy said
    If you ain't fed up with Donald Trump after
    three long years of dishonesty and stupidity,
    then you ain't breathing.
    and you think replacing him with this a nutter is better?? At least trumps " lies " are so damn out there they can be ignored. I am " not " a trump fan per say but?
    The way I see it is the right identify themselves a bit more unified than the left, the left hates themselves all over the place. If you are left but not left enough, you must be right, ok then if you are extreme but not extreme enough you must be right and so on. The right, on the other hand is much more inclusive. And I understand that the " left " don't get that, but that is as I see it. closer to November the left will fracture and drift right. The fear of actually putting your hand up for Joe as representing you will be scary.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 May '20 01:51
    @averagejoe1 said
    Get over it, that Biden is racist...
    How so?
  8. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    23 May '20 10:231 edit
    @handyandy said
    How so?
    Handy, do you not find it somewhat irregular, in a debate, that neither you nor your contemporaries have spoken directly to the issue, that Biden made this statement for all to hear, and you have nothing to say about it??!??? Not one comment in this thread from anyone, about your candidate saying such a horrible thing?

Do yall get that all of your comments are about President Trump, when this issue is about Biden.? It is true. Everyone gets an 'F' on this one, the republicans win!!! Your candidate is a racist, you gloss over it.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    23 May '20 10:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    Do yall get that all of your comments are about President Trump, when this issue is about Biden.? It is true. Everyone gets an 'F' on this one, the republicans win!!! Your candidate is a racist, you gloss over it.
    The pot calling the golden kettle with a slight smudge black once again.
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    23 May '20 10:33
    @kazetnagorra said
    The pot calling the golden kettle with a slight smudge black once again.
    Sorry but I am not understanding? So you agree that Biden is racist ? But that it is only a smudge. Not sure.
    Is Biden a golden kettle. And the smudge is his racism? sounds like that is what you are saying.
  11. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    23 May '20 11:25
    @jimmac said
    Sorry but I am not understanding? So you agree that Biden is racist ? But that it is only a smudge. Not sure.
    Is Biden a golden kettle. And the smudge is his racism? sounds like that is what you are saying.
    Thankyou Jimmac, they do not seem to want to understand the way I pose this issue. Remember when Hillary said to blacks "I got some hot sauce in my purse".....total pandering. Now we have this very clear statement, condescending, whatever you want to call it. It REALLY smells. But not one of the Biden supporters here will even tell it like it is. It was clearly a racist statement.

People forget in these races, but I sure hope the black population does not forget his insult.

Now,,,yes,,,can Kazet tell us what he means with the kettle and the smudge....but first can you close your opinion on Biden, who didnt say anything about a smudge or a kettle?
  12. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    23 May '20 12:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    Thankyou Jimmac, they do not seem to want to understand the way I pose this issue. Remember when Hillary said to blacks "I got some hot sauce in my purse".....total pandering. Now we have this very clear statement, condescending, whatever you want to call it. It REALLY smells. But not one of the Biden supporters here will even tell it like it is. It was clearly a rac ...[text shortened]... ...but first can you close your opinion on Biden, who didnt say anything about a smudge or a kettle?
    I am not actually prepared to say that I believe that Biden " is " racist but I suspect that Kazet was suggesting that he believed it.
    You see Joe, I have a problem with the ease that the term is handed out without a thought or a care, you know, like a badge of honor to be superior enough to call someone out.
    As I said in my last post the left claims that " if you are not as pure as I am you must be ( whatever tag they currently use) ".
    It can apply, and usually does, to racism. You know, if you say something that I think is out of line then I can call you racist. It goes on ad infinitum and gets horribly boring.
    So I believe that saying something that someone else deems racist does not make it so. ---Though of course you may be.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    23 May '20 12:16
    @jimmac said
    I think his comment was in poor taste. Perhaps what he was trying to imply is that if you identify as "black" then it would be stupid to vote for the openly racist Donald Trump, who endorsed neo-Nazis and publicly made many racist comments.

I would not vote for Biden or the Democrats if they ran for election here, but fortunately I am not in a position where I have to choose between them and the Republicans. If I were an American I would reluctantly yet obviously vote for the Democrats since I am neither ignorant nor evil.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 May '20 12:201 edit
    @mghrn55 said

At least I have the teachings of Jesus to follow. You, on the other hand, worship the head of the DNC, which today is Joe Biden. Anything he does and says you must be an apologetic for, no matter how racist or illogical. Usually you have someone well spoken and polished like Obama, but now you will be voting for a dementia patient who has a checkered past in terms of his support for black folk over the years. Just ask Camila Harris and is accused of sexually assaulting women

YouTube

And of course, just because Joe supported racists and their policies does not make him a racist, it makes him a democrat.
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 May '20 12:38
    Quote of the month - @whodey said -

And of course, just because Joe supported racists and their policies does not make him a racist, it makes him a democrat.

😍 😲 😵