Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member MacSwain
    Who is John Galt?
    21 May '09 14:12
    The Bilderberg Group meeting is an annual confab of around 150 of the world’s most influential powerbrokers in government, industry, banking, media, academia and the military-industrial complex.

http://www.wariscrime.com/2009/05/07/news/leaked-agenda-of-the-bilderberg-group-meeting-2009/
  2. Standard member Bosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    21 May '09 14:18
    Originally posted by MacSwain
    The Bilderberg Group meeting is an annual confab of around 150 of the world’s most influential powerbrokers in government, industry, banking, media, academia and the military-industrial complex.

http://www.wariscrime.com/2009/05/07/news/leaked-agenda-of-the-bilderberg-group-meeting-2009/
    This is the first thread of yours that has interested me in the slightest. Is it a trap?
  3. Standard member MacSwain
    Who is John Galt?
    21 May '09 14:22
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    This is the first thread of yours that has interested me in the slightest. Is it a trap?
    Not at all....it means your perception is improving. Congratulations mate!
  4. Standard member MacSwain
    Who is John Galt?
    21 May '09 21:55
    Additional site with info from recent Bilderberg confereence:

"Bilderberg are keen on stressing the problems caused by the economic crisis, as well as the threat of a disease pandemic, as a means of justifying centralization of power."

http://www.wariscrime.com/2009/05/17/news/bilderberg-decide-in-favor-of-a-shorter-crisis/
  5. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    22 May '09 01:42
    Originally posted by MacSwain
    You're far better off posting material about the puppetmasters than trying to land little tabloidesque and fib strewn punches on the puppets.
  6. 22 May '09 05:16
    I run the Bilderberg Group.
  7. Standard member Thequ1ck
    Fast above
    22 May '09 05:53 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    I run the Bilderberg Group.
    Don't you mean Burger King?
  8. 22 May '09 06:04
    Originally posted by Thequ1ck
    Don't you mean Burger King?
    Ohhhh. right right right. I meant Burger King. I'm the deep fry guy. I make 6 dollars an hour.
  9. Standard member Thequ1ck
    Fast above
    22 May '09 06:15
    Ohhhh. right right right. I meant Burger King. I'm the deep fry guy. I make 6 dollars an hour.
    Which all goes on acne cream.

Easy mistake to make I just recently mistook a punk for a mod.
  10. 22 May '09 06:27
    Originally posted by Thequ1ck
    Which all goes on acne cream.

Easy mistake to make I just recently mistook a punk for a mod.
    I'm a mod. Under very deep cover.

Ohhhhh hell I just blew it. I'll be back.
  11. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    22 May '09 06:38
    You could buy ONE burger in Norway.
  12. 22 May '09 06:43
    After I get done at burger king I work for the Trilateral Commission and put some spare time in at The Club Of Rome.
  13. Standard member Thequ1ck
    Fast above
    22 May '09 06:56
    After I get done at burger king I work for the Trilateral Commission and put some spare time in at The Club Of Rome.
    Ah, that explains why they're such a greasy crowd.
  14. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    22 May '09 12:16
    And still no Council on Foreign Relations action? Man they sure have you black-balled!