Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member vivify
    rain
    23 Apr '16 15:23
  2. 23 Apr '16 15:31
    Pathological White altruism.
    http://www.amren.com/features/2012/07/pathological-altruism/
  3. Standard member vivify
    rain
    23 Apr '16 15:39
    lmao, is it any surprise you're the first to respond to this thread?
  4. 23 Apr '16 17:03 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by vivify
    lmao, is it any surprise you're the first to respond to this thread?
    It's a simple fact eff off.
    Remember Hurricane Katrina?
    The mess Haiti was in?
    WHO helped them?
    Volunteer blacks were nowhere to be seen.
    Just whites.
    In Haiti one white volunteer was raped almost killed and she did a blog about forgiving her attacker and how she understood where he was coming from because of her white privilege.
    Here's a white student that "understands" his mugging by blacks:
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/246260/privileged-georgetown-student-understands-his-mark-tapson
    Just sickening.
  5. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    24 Apr '16 17:25 / 1 edit
    Louis Farrakhan on Black Self Hatred:

YouTube : Farrakhan
  6. Standard member vivify
    rain
    24 Apr '16 21:11
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    It's a simple fact eff off.
    Remember Hurricane Katrina?
    The mess Haiti was in?
    WHO helped them?
    Volunteer blacks were nowhere to be seen.
    Just whites.
    In Haiti one white volunteer was raped almost killed and she did a blog about forgiving her attacker and how she understood where he was coming from because of her white privilege.
    Here's a ...[text shortened]... agemag.com/fpm/246260/privileged-georgetown-student-understands-his-mark-tapson
    Just sickening.
    A) Who enslaved people in the very areas you mentioned?

B) You realize the video I posted does not bash whites, right?
  7. 24 Apr '16 23:49 / 1 edit
    A) Who enslaved people in the very areas you mentioned?

B) You realize the video I posted does not bash whites, right?
    Haitians revolted against the French in 1804 and killed every white person on the island except for the women they kept for sex slaves. As we all know Haiti under black rule became a paradise after that, just look how wonderful the last 200 years has been for them. .
    Stop bringing up slavery like it's something that just happened a few days ago and use that as an excuse for how screwed up everything is wherever blacks are in charge.
  8. Standard member vivify
    rain
    24 Apr '16 23:58 / 2 edits
    Haitians revolted against the French in 1804 and killed every white person on the island except for the women they kept for sex slaves. As we all know Haiti under black rule became a paradise after that, just look how wonderful the last 200 years has been for them. .
    Stop bringing up slavery like it's something that just happened a few days ago and use that as an excuse for how screwed up everything is wherever blacks are in charge.
    Yes, Haitians revolted against their slave masters. How rude of them.

As for Haiti being not being a "paradise":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_debt_of_Haiti

"Haiti's legacy of debt began shortly after gaining independence from France in 1804. In 1825, France, with warships at the ready, demanded Haiti compensate France for its loss of men and slave colony."

How's that for "white altruism"?
  9. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    25 Apr '16 00:20
    Yes, Haitians revolted against their slave masters. How rude of them.

As for Haiti being not being a "paradise":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_debt_of_Haiti

"Haiti's legacy of debt began shortly after gaining independence from France in 1804. In 1825, France, with warships at the ready, demanded Haiti compensate France for its loss of men and slave colony."

How's that for "white altruism"?
    Fishface has been lectured on Haiti's history several times and he knows very well that this tiny island, when its population of slaves kicked out their enslavers, was subjected to active hostility by the major powers, notably slave owning USA, and was prevented from engaging in trade until it agreed to ruinous financial commitments to its French former masters which destroyed the economy, thus blocking its capacity to earn a living. The USA in time induced the Haitians to switch their debt to the US from France, and proceeded to impoverish the island further, while putting in place and sustaining a dictatorship that prevented any prospect of self improvement through most of the 20th century. Whenever Haiti has shown signs of seeking its freedom from American domination, there has been interference in tis internal affairs to stop that happening.

What is astonishing is how Haiti nevertheless survived. Obviously the USA will still never allow the island to prosper or enjoy democratic self government. But the USA has been the enemy of democracy and freedom for several centuries.
  10. 25 Apr '16 00:52 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by FishHead111 to Vivify
    "Haitians ... killed every white person on the island except for the women they kept for sex slaves."
    --FishHead111

FALSE. In fact, some of the French Army's Polish soldiers 'defected' and fought for Haiti's independence.
    These Poles earned the right to live as free citizens in Haiti. To this day, there some
    Haitians who proudly claim to have been descended from these Polish soldiers.

By the way, has FishHead111 objected to white men using black women as sex slaves?
  11. 25 Apr '16 01:57
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    "Haitians ... killed every white person on the island except for the women they kept for sex slaves."
    --FishHead111

FALSE. In fact, some of the French Army's Polish soldiers 'defected' and fought for Haiti's independence.
    These Poles earned the right to live as free citizens in Haiti. To this day, there some
    Haitians who proudly claim to have bee ...[text shortened]... soldiers.

By the way, has FishHead111 objected to white men using black women as sex slaves?
    Wow.
    So a handful of Polish soldiers were spared if they defected, out of the thousands that were murdered and tortured to death.
    I guess you really showed me.
    Libtards do have a love affair with quibbling.
  12. 25 Apr '16 02:10 / 3 edits
    Wow.
    So a handful of Polish soldiers were spared if they defected, out of the thousands that were murdered and tortured to death.
    I guess you really showed me. Libtards do have a love affair with quibbling.
    FishHead111's lying again when he implies that black Haitians murdered every white
    person they could find (except for white women to be raped) simply for being white.

Here's a Polish-American professor (a retired USAF officer) on Polish contributions to Haiti's independence:
    http://toussaintlouverturehs.org/Polish_contribution

"By early 1803 the Poles began to disobey French orders and joined the rebels. ..
    By November 1803, the whole remaining Polish contingent decided they could no longer serve the French."
    --Zdzislaw Wesolowski

He estimates that about 400 Polish soldiers (out of many more) who survived the war
    became citizens of Haiti and remained there. Their descendants still live in Haiti.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians
  13. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    25 Apr '16 09:22
    Wow.
    I guess you really showed me.
    Libtards do have a love affair with quibbling.
    You are an unpleasant racist troll whose survival on this site remains a running sore. There is no prospect of attracting a decent groups of adults into debate while the forum tolerates and is now dominated by your vicious, sneering contributions. Without someone like Duchess64 willing to pass her time responding to your inane stupidities - and not many can be bothered - this forum will descend to a private fiefdom for you and a few like minded pals. Then, like a tree falling deep in the Amazon, nobody will care any more but we will all be worse off.
  14. 25 Apr '16 20:00
    Originally posted by finnegan to FishHead111
    You are an unpleasant racist troll whose survival on this site remains a running sore. There is no prospect of attracting a decent groups of adults into debate while the forum tolerates and is now dominated by your vicious, sneering contributions. Without someone like Duchess64 willing to pass her time responding to your inane stupidities - ...[text shortened]... like a tree falling deep in the Amazon, nobody will care any more but we will all be worse off.
    I knew that Polish soldiers had fought for Haiti's independence without having to look it up.
    I doubt that anyone else in this forum already knew that, though I would expect some liars to pretend that they did.

FishHead111's 'vicious, sneering contributions' might be more popular than mine here,
    and his comparative popularity will be cited with glee by some other lying trolls who hate me.
  15. 25 Apr '16 21:21
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Louis Farrakhan on Black Self Hatred:

[youtube Farrakhan]7DPmE3hRs2U[/youtube]
    Think about it. Hatred of others usually begins with self hatred, regardless of skin tone.