Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 18 May '12 18:42
    http://www.libertyjuice.com/2012/05/18/obama-born-in-kenya

Recently a promotional booklet has been unearthed from 1991 by Barak Obama's then literary agency Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii", as it promotes Barak Obama and his anticipated books to be published at that time. It is an entire short biography of his accomplishments and origins.

Of course, I'm not a birther as many here can attest, and never have been. My take on it is that Barak Obama is what he thinks we want him to be, so as to help sell himself.
  2. 18 May '12 19:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.libertyjuice.com/2012/05/18/obama-born-in-kenya

Recently a promotional booklet has been unearthed from 1991 by Barak Obama's then literary agency Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii", as it promotes Barak Obama and his anticipated books to be published at that time. It is an entire short biogra ...[text shortened]... e on it is that Barak Obama is what he thinks we want him to be, so as to help sell himself.
    What; you mean sort of like a politician?
  3. 19 May '12 13:24
    No, you're just another GOP right wing hate filled paranoid anti-America fool who hates the idea of a man with black skin being our president.

All of this type of banter reeks of bigotry, its the only explanation. No other sitting president was the victim of this constant rant.
  4. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    19 May '12 13:35
    Originally posted by badmoon
    No, you're just another GOP right wing hate filled paranoid anti-America fool who hates the idea of a man with black skin being our president.

All of this type of banter reeks of bigotry, its the only explanation. No other sitting president was the victim of this constant rant.
    You seriously think the fact that Obama is "black" is what animates whodey's opposition to the president and his policies?
  5. 19 May '12 13:44 / 2 edits

Wow! Badmoon got out of the wrong progressive side of the bed this morning.

So I hate Obama and it is based upon racism? No other sitting president has undergone such scrutiny on these boards?

I really wish liberals would stop placing us all in groups and categories so as to divide and conquer. To you and progressives like you, we are "black", "white", "rich", "poor", "Christian fundamentalist", etc, instead of being all Americans. It's why Obama prematurely jumped to the defense of his black professor friend who was arrested by a white policeman and why the left prosecuted and condemned Zimmerman before there was even a trial. All they see is skin color. Are these not the true bigots? So you sit back and decide to choose winners and losers based upon groups you like and those you do not. It is why heterosexuals and gays who are monogomous can have special rights above singles and polygamists instead of all Americans enjoying true equality.

As far as sitting presidents go, "W" was bashed continuously on these boards if you recall. Mostly he was hated for his wars abroad, but then you people by in large strangely grew silent as Obama continued them and started another. Again, you see us as "Democrat" or "Republican", not Americans.

As for myself, I plan on doing the same to Romney as I see fit if he gets in. You can bank on that. Then you can call me a mormon bigot I suppose.
  6. 19 May '12 13:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    You seriously think the fact that Obama is "black" is what animates whodey's opposition to the president and his policies?
    Yes, and he even got a thumbs up. Hilarious!!
  7. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    19 May '12 13:58
    Yes, and he even got a thumbs up. Hilarious!!
    I've seen you get thumbs up from persons unknown when you've said completely daft things. So I don't think either you or badmoon should take too much heart from it.
  8. 19 May '12 15:37
    Originally posted by FMFtt
    I've seen you get thumbs up from persons unknown when you've said completely daft things. So I don't think either you or badmoon should take too much heart from it.
    I am always saying 'completely daft things' and I never get a thumbs up:'(
  9. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    19 May '12 15:42
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    I am always saying 'completely daft things' and I never get a thumbs up:'(
    You have now.
  10. 19 May '12 16:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have now.
    Sorted
  11. 19 May '12 18:04 / 7 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Its the primary source of the birther claims. That is what this thread is about.

Whodey is usually pretty rationale, but birther comments are not. Bush was blasted for his policies, and his wit I guess, but you saw no birther or other nonsense claims like that.

Our Az Secretary of State has started up the birther crap again this week. Wanting Obama to sign some stupid letter claiming he was born here or he can't be on the ballot. Living here is a constant right wing ambush. I live and work here so I usually suck it up, I unleash on these generous threads to get it out of my system. Whodey, who I'd buy a cold one if he came over to the desert, I find to be a witty and fair fellow who knows how to push a button or two, but this time I aimed an arrow.

Its hotter than Hell in Az, I need a beer. Come join me you right wing nut jobs. Its on me.

Thumbs up to whodey, just because who gives a damn about thumbs up.
  12. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    19 May '12 18:19
    Wow! Badmoon got out of the wrong progressive side of the bed this morning.

So I hate Obama and it is based upon racism? No other sitting president has undergone such scrutiny on these boards?

I really wish liberals would stop placing us all in groups and categories so as to divide and conquer. To you and progressives like you, we are "black", "w ...[text shortened]... in. You can bank on that. Then you can call me a mormon bigot I suppose.
    I really wish liberals would stop placing us all in groups and categories so as to divide and conquer. To you and progressives like you, we are "black", "white", "rich", "poor", "Christian fundamentalist", etc, instead of being all Americans.

IRONY ALERT
  13. 19 May '12 18:28
    Yeah, I wish those damn liberals would stop categorizing everyone as either a liberal or a conservative.
  14. 20 May '12 00:10 / 1 edit

What of all the right wing Americans who voted for Herman Cain? Or the hordes of right wingers that tried to derail Justice Thomas, or who constantly demeaned Condaleeza Rice? Oh, those were left wingers?
  15. 20 May '12 00:21
    Its the primary source of the birther claims. That is what this thread is about.

Whodey is usually pretty rationale, but birther comments are not. Bush was blasted for his policies, and his wit I guess, but you saw no birther or other nonsense claims like that.

Our Az Secretary of State has started up the birther crap again this week. Wanting Obama ...[text shortened]... ng nut jobs. Its on me.

Thumbs up to whodey, just because who gives a damn about thumbs up.
    So I've gone from a racist bigot to a fair and witty? What can I say, it's MIller Time!! I'll be there by sun down.