Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    29 Aug '10 16:52 / 1 edit
    I figured we'd save a lot of thread space if we just created one master thread where right wingers could post every instance of a black committing a crime that they have found on the internet rather than having them create separate threads for each one as they have been doing lately here.

So have at it. Perhaps we can get some guest posters from Aryan Nations here who can explain the terrible "double standard" that exists against Whites in our society. Or have some posters here explain their viewpoint that the US is going downhill because we now have too high a percentage of nonwhites in our population. Or whatever other racist drivel Sam, Restartus, Eladar, Pendragon, Benign and the rest of the usual suspects can come up with.
  2. 29 Aug '10 16:56 / 1 edit
    How does my thread about how blacks get preferential treatment when it comes to college admissions fit into this thread?

I feel discriminated.
  3. 29 Aug '10 21:37
    Originally posted by no1marauder

Or have some posters here explain their viewpoint that the US is going downhill because we now have too high a percentage of nonwhites in our population. .
    The current 40% is not too high.
    It is fatal.
    It is going to be 50, 60, and 70% while your children are alive.
    There is no turning back and the results are obvious to all but the willfully blind and stupid such as yourself who deny what is going on around them.
  4. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    29 Aug '10 21:50
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    It is fatal.
    There is no turning back and the results are obvious to all but the willfully blind and stupid such as yourself who deny what is going on around them.
    Thanks for sharing such a blatantly obvious racist viewpoint. Perhaps some of your ideological buddies could weigh in with their opinions on whether the US has too many black and other nonwhite people and what should be done about it. Perhaps another "Final Solution"?

Eladar? Norm? Hey Stormtrooper is this another of my unfair charges of racism?
  5. Donation bbarr
    Chief Justice
    29 Aug '10 21:58
    I figured we'd save a lot of thread space if we just created one master thread where right wingers could post every instance of a black committing a crime that they have found on the internet rather than having them create separate threads for each one as they have been doing lately here.

So have at it. Perhaps we can get some guest post ...[text shortened]... am, Restartus, Eladar, Pendragon, Benign and the rest of the usual suspects can come up with.
    Like that time that James Byrd Jr. totally got blood all over those Texas roads. The mainstream liberal media completely ignored the vandalism angle. Double standard!
  6. 29 Aug '10 23:10
    Thanks for sharing such a blatantly obvious racist viewpoint. Perhaps some of your ideological buddies could weigh in with their opinions on whether the US has too many black and other nonwhite people and what should be done about it. Perhaps another "Final Solution"?

Eladar? Norm? Hey Stormtrooper is this another of my unfair charges of racism?
    Unfair charges? How can charges be unfair? They are simply a reflection of you. There is nothing unfair about that.
  7. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    29 Aug '10 23:15
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Unfair charges? How can charges be unfair? They are simply a reflection of you. There is nothing unfair about that.
    What in your opinion regarding Sam's post? Is the percentage of nonwhite people in the US currently too high? If so, what is your policy suggestion to alleviate this dire problem that Sam has identified?
  8. 29 Aug '10 23:18
    I could give a flip about the percentage of any color for this country. The problem with this country isn't the result of race.
  9. 30 Aug '10 13:41 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    It is fatal.
    As the various races mix and intermarry, the entire US population in a couple hundred years will likely have the orange skin color of John Boehner. But America will continue to be America.
  10. 30 Aug '10 16:07
    What in your opinion regarding Sam's post? Is the percentage of nonwhite people in the US currently too high? If so, what is your policy suggestion to alleviate this dire problem that Sam has identified?
    orgy events at Tea Parties!
  11. 30 Aug '10 16:31
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    orgy events at Tea Parties!
    Even if everyone humped everyone else at every single tea party for 100 years......

Their kids would still be white.
  12. 30 Aug '10 16:33
    Hey Stormtrooper is this another of my unfair charges of racism?
    No, this one is fair.

When you literally call everyone a racist who disagrees with you you're bound to hit a right target once in a while.
  13. 30 Aug '10 16:40
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Even if everyone humped everyone else at every single tea party for 100 years......

Their kids would still be white.
    i thought no1m was looking for suggestions to increase the percentage of white people in the USA.

wouldn't that do it?
  14. 30 Aug '10 16:43
    i thought no1m was looking for suggestions to increase the percentage of white people in the USA.

wouldn't that do it?
    Ah! Yes, that most certainly would.
  15. 30 Aug '10 16:58

wouldn't that do it?
    well, there's always eugenics, an honest discussion on its merits is still needed.