1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 22:18
    You libs, who have your heads in the sand, should look up this name, I can't type all this, but Hunter says that his father is the guy he calls his 'chairman ' in text messages. That, 10% of the equity was for 'the big guy'. Bobulinskie was in a biz deal with a Chinese energy firm, was a primary recipient of an email warning him, from James Dilier ..."Dont mention Joe being involved, blah blah" . Bobulinski says Joe did indeed to talk with Hunter, receive ill gotten gains. There was a power struggle , Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank to get money from the Chinese. It is more than I can write about, it is in the news, you are watching the wrong sources.
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 22:48
    @averagejoe1 said
    You libs, who have your heads in the sand, should look up this name, I can't type all this, but Hunter says that his father is the guy he calls his 'chairman ' in text messages. That, 10% of the equity was for 'the big guy'. Bobulinskie was in a biz deal with a Chinese energy firm, was a primary recipient of an email warning him, from James Dilier ..."Dont mention Jo ...[text shortened]... Chinese. It is more than I can write about, it is in the news, you are watching the wrong sources.
    Bobolonski went to prison while Joe and Hunter skated I think he's going to have a lot to say.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 23:291 edit
    It is 7;23 Eastern.. FOX, bless them, is broadcasting the speech being made at this moment by Bobulinski. It is not on MSNBC or CNN. It is huge news, but CNN, as they "'await the Debate",(which is 90 minutes from now), is not televising it. You libs are a part of this coverup. Look it up. The guy held up his 3 cell phones, said they have never been touched by other hands, and that all that h his saying is evidenced in the phones.

Here's the clincher.....He is not partisan, and has ONLY made contributions to Democrats in the past. You should hear the Democratic pundits trying to save Biden from this.

Tomorrow, I will be up at 6AM to see the lib networks squirm and discount it.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 15:41
    @AverageJoe1
    So when are you going to go back home to Mars where you came from?
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 17:47
    @averagejoe1 said
    It is 7;23 Eastern.. FOX, bless them, is broadcasting the speech being made at this moment by Bobulinski. It is not on MSNBC or CNN. It is huge news, but CNN, as they "'await the Debate",(which is 90 minutes from now), is not televising it. You libs are a part of this coverup. Look it up. The guy held up his 3 cell phones, said they have never been touched by oth ...[text shortened]... ve Biden from this.

Tomorrow, I will be up at 6AM to see the lib networks squirm and discount it.
    No surely not another Russian colluding with the Trump campaign! Say it ain’t so Joe.
    I think we should fact check this one with Guiliani 😂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree