last farage rally, like 300 people showed up.
Here is a reminder of reality:
Brexit referendum voting results:
- there were 17.4 million for Leave compared to 16.1 million for Remain
- 406 Leave constituencies versus 242
- Leave won, unequivocally and by what would be called a “landslide” in a general election
Here is where the conflict arises:
- 486 versus 160 MPs voted for Remain
- In effect, this Remain Parliament is trying to block Brexit.
Now, imagine that this was your country and it was your government trying to overturn a result that you passionately believed in. Just stop and think about that, just pause for a moment and reflect before you reply.
Effectively, if not practically, the UK is in civil rebellion against its parliament.
Now please put aside for a moment your loathing of Fargue and consider the “landslide” result above being translated into an actual election. This is what I’m talking about, not these Mickey Mouse rallies or “we’re upset ‘cos we lost” marches. Rallies and marches mean very little, it’s votes that count. VOTES.