Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    9th Grade...
    03 Dec '17 16:41
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    And there you are, laid bare, the same mistake zahalnzi made, people of certain ethnicities must think in certain ways, the MO of the racist.
    Laid bare? I've been making wild ethnic stereotypical comments for years. I've never hidden my ethnophilia. But I'm not racist because I don't have any power to institutionally discriminate against Anglos. And I'm not sure Anglos are a race anyway.
  2. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    03 Dec '17 19:02
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    Interesting how you chose a Germanic handle for this website.

Exactly when did you stop fantasising about young girls?
    It's interesting how you chose an obviously paedophile handle for this site.
  3. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    9th Grade...
    03 Dec '17 19:04 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Exactly when did you stop fantasising about young girls?
    It's interesting how you chose an obviously paedophile handle for this site.
    No it's obviously a reference to Shub-Niggurath, the Black Goat of the Woods With a Thousand Young, a fictional deity-monster created by H.P. Lovecraft in his fictional cosmic horror stories.

I'm not accusing you of hanging out with a pack of wolves. Poor analogy.
  4. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    03 Dec '17 19:06
    German is from Germany. Germanic is different. Norse, Swedes, Danes etc are Germanic.

Ethnicity is a function of culture so what you are saying is nonsensical.
    After wasting some time on google I will concede that some definitions of
    ethnicity include culture. I fioound one site including cuisine as part of ethnicity.
    I have never really come across anyone using it in that manner. I will avoid
    the word in future as it has too many connotations.
  5. 04 Dec '17 06:11
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Trump not satisfied with promoting the Far Right in his own
    country is now endorsing propaganda from "Britain First" a
    political spin-off from the old British National Party - a very
    Right Wing Neo-Nazi organisation.

How does that sit with Trump's moderate supporters?
    I didn't know he had any moderate supporters. I thought they were all bat-guano crazy. My bad.
  6. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    04 Dec '17 08:25
    Originally posted by @sahuaro
    I didn't know he had any moderate supporters. I thought they were all bat-guano crazy. My bad.
    No, you're right.

Only in America can an entire group of uneducated, low-income Americans be confused enough to believe that Trump even cares one iota about them. OR even that the Republican Party does. This is what years and years of right-wing talk radio has brought about in this country. Left-wing talk radio keeps trying to compete, but just this year, the last left-leaning AM station in Phoenix went off the air. Support for the left does not exist here as far as my AM radio can reach. All I get are right-wing stations. The left is losing to the right because they're just not hitting them where they live.
  7. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    04 Dec '17 08:30
    No it's obviously a reference to Shub-Niggurath, the Black Goat of the Woods With a Thousand Young, a fictional deity-monster created by H.P. Lovecraft in his fictional cosmic horror stories.

I'm not accusing you of hanging out with a pack of wolves. Poor analogy.
    Hmmm, maybe I was wrong and I AM the only one who gets your screen name. But yeah, I'm kind of a geek.
  8. 04 Dec '17 11:15
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Hmmm, maybe I was wrong and I AM the only one who gets your screen name. But yeah, I'm kind of a geek.
    Of course you weren't... ia!