1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 15:38
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48744153

“Muslim women in France are disobeying the rules at a local swimming pool by wearing burkinis.
    In a protest inspired by US civil rights pioneer Rosa Parks, they bathed in suits covering their entire bodies - apart from the face, hands and feet - in the city of Grenoble on Sunday.”

Well, I’m not exactly sure comparing the protest to Rosa Parks is correct... and on one hand, good for you girls! Stand up for what you believe in...

But, this issue tears me in two.
    For, let’s be honest, the burkini is a bloody stupid piece of clothing.

It’s religious attire gone mad. Yeah! 30 degrees heat... let’s get in the pool... fully clothed.
    Long sleeves and long legged gear in a pool is lunacy. Never mind that stupid FFing head thing. Sunbathing must be a hoot.

On a side note... the BBC articles ends with a paragraph: “Who was Rosa Parks.”
    Good grief.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 17:31
    @shavixmir said

“Muslim women in France are disobeying the rules at a local swimming pool by wearing burkinis.
    In a protest inspired by US civil rights pioneer Rosa Parks, they bathed in suits covering their entire bodies - apart from the face, hands and feet - in the city of Grenoble on Sunday.”

Well, I’m not exactly sure comparing the ...[text shortened]... oot.

Good grief.
    "For, let’s be honest, the burkini is a bloody stupid piece of clothing."
    so are thongs. heels. platforms. jeans that are 3 sizes too small. women dresses and pants with no pockets. crocs. uggs. assless chaps. jeans that are so torn (for style) it's a miracle they are hanging together. piercings in places that shouldn't be pierced. berets (french or otherwise).

there are plenty of stupid clothes. everyone should be free to wear them. for whatever reason.

"30 degrees heat... let’s get in the pool... fully clothed."
    they are free to get sunstroke. just like everybody else.

"Never mind that stupid FFing head thing"
    it's called a turban and it's important to them. show some respect, if you're capable.

" Sunbathing must be a hoot."
    they're not there for sunbathing
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 17:33
    @zahlanzi said
    so are thongs. heels. platforms. jeans that are 3 sizes too small. women dresses and pants with no pockets. crocs. uggs. assless chaps. jeans that are so torn (for style) it's a miracle they are hanging together. piercings in places that shouldn't be pierced. berets (french or otherwise).

there ar ...[text shortened]... some respect, if you're capable.

I respect no piece of clothing. Sorry.

You want to dress like a penguin, that’s up to you. Just accept me mocking the... turban... off of you!

Turban..
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 17:35
    @shavixmir said
    I respect no piece of clothing. Sorry.

You want to dress like a penguin, that’s up to you. Just accept me mocking the... turban... off of you!

Turban..
    you are free to mock them all you want and everybody else is free to brand you an ass because of it.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 17:44
    @zahlanzi said

there ar ...[text shortened]... some respect, if you're capable.

I do agree with the high heels though.
    Bloody ridiculous footwear.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 17:45
    @zahlanzi said
    you are free to mock them all you want and everybody else is free to brand you an ass because of it.
    Yeah, I’m pretty sure I couldn’t care less if someone likes me or not.

At least I don’t go swimming in a three piece suit.
  7. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 18:08
    Just pay some hairy french crackhead a few bucks to expose himself every time they come around.

They'll stop coming around.
    Problem solved.
    Simplicity is the key.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 19:12
    @shavixmir said

Good grief.
    France, Liberal France.

Yes we are so holy we will open our borders and let anyone in, but when hundreds are murdered in multiple religious related murders we...err..control swimwear.

Sums the madness of European liberalism up.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 19:51
    @divegeester said
    France, Liberal France.

Yes we are so holy we will open our borders and let anyone in, but when hundreds are murdered in multiple religious related murders we...err..control swimwear.

Sums the madness of European liberalism up.
    No. EU liberalism is good.
    Everyone is welcome and everybody can dress as they damn well please.

But burkinis, high heels and ties... you can’t wear that sort of crap and not expect to be ridiculed.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 20:211 edit
    @shavixmir said

Good grief.
    LMFAO...IDIOT!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree