Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 02 Feb '18 14:56
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/congressional-black-caucus-member-caught-playing-iphone-game-194934823.html

Who here plays Candy Crush on their phones?

This is what Dims were apparently doing during Trumps speech as he touted the lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks instead of applauding.
  2. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    02 Feb '18 15:12
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/congressional-black-caucus-member-caught-playing-iphone-game-194934823.html

This is what Dims were apparently doing during Trumps speech as he touted the lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks instead of applauding.
    Any estimates yet on the sheer number of lies told during the 80 minute speech?
  3. 02 Feb '18 15:42
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I would think they would at least be playing Angry Birds as the black family of the slain daughter by MS 13 stood up as others applauded.
  4. 02 Feb '18 16:03

It could not have been more obvious or polemic.

And we call them leaders.
  5. 02 Feb '18 16:13

Is that because of mr. Trump's actions?
  6. 02 Feb '18 17:32 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I think he told us we could keep our doctor...not sure, someone did...do you remember?
  7. 02 Feb '18 19:10
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Is that because of mr. Trump's actions?
    They just hate Trump, or need to appear that way for their constituency like Suzy.

That means if Trump cures cancer the DNC will be required to denounce it as fake news and make sure everyone still gets cancer.

The hate is that bad.
  8. 02 Feb '18 20:25
    They just hate Trump, or need to appear that way for their constituency like Suzy.

That means if Trump cures cancer the DNC will be required to denounce it as fake news and make sure everyone still gets cancer.

The hate is that bad.
    I'm sorry, you misunderstand. Which would not be the first time.

What I meant is: the low numbers in black unemployment; is that because of mr. Trump's actions?
  9. 02 Feb '18 21:37
    I'm sorry, you misunderstand. Which would not be the first time.

What I meant is: the low numbers in black unemployment; is that because of mr. Trump's actions?
    It can't be.

Trump is a grand wizard of the KKK.
  10. 02 Feb '18 21:41
    It can't be.

Trump is a grand wizard of the KKK.
    My question stands. I patiently await your answer. Take your time.
  11. 02 Feb '18 23:59 / 1 edit
    My question stands. I patiently await your answer. Take your time.
    Do you question the fact that Trump is a grand wizard of the KKK?

Are you alt right or something?

Sicko!
  12. 03 Feb '18 00:48 / 1 edit
    Do you question the fact that Trump is a grand wizard of the KKK?

Are you alt right or something?

Sicko!
    No, my question is whether this apparent lowest number of black unemployment ever is because of mr. Trump's actions.

Was my question not clear before?
  13. 03 Feb '18 02:40
    No, my question is whether this apparent lowest number of black unemployment ever is because of mr. Trump's actions.

Was my question not clear before?
    Don't be silly. It was all because of Barak Obama's actions as President. It took 8 long years for something good to happen, and only when he left office.

Damned GOP!
  14. 03 Feb '18 09:28
    Don't be silly. It was all because of Barak Obama's actions as President. It took 8 long years for something good to happen, and only when he left office.

Damned GOP!
    So, all your super funny jokes aside: was it because of mr. Trump's actions?
  15. Subscriber no1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    03 Feb '18 09:42

Damned GOP!
    Are you seriously claiming that the black unemployment rate didn't fall under Obama?

Surely you can't be that ignorant. On February 1, 2009 black unemployment stood at 13.7%; it was about 8% on the day Trump took office. In fact, it has been falling steadily since early 2010. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-partly-correct-rejoinder-jay-z/

Of course, the black unemployment rate is still almost twice as high as whites, they still make only about 55% as much as whites and "Trump has taken no specific actions aimed at lowering the unemployment rate for African-Americans."