Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 07 Oct '14 17:47
    Since those alleged beheadings of Americans (that are never shown in the videos) most fools believe in, where are the statements from Baghdadi?

I challenge anybody to find a statement from him since the alleged beheadings. I'm not saying he has not made any. I am saying they have been censored to prevent most western nations from hearing any.

I am sick of hearing how he has not denied the Islamic State is responsible. How can anybody determine anything if he has been censored from the internet in the USA and other nations?

He may have very well denied the beheadings but how can anybody know that if all recent statements have been censored? Show me how free your country is. Show me a statement or speech from him since Foley's alleged beheading.
  2. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    07 Oct '14 20:26
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Since those alleged beheadings of Americans (that are never shown in the videos) most fools believe in, where are the statements from Baghdadi?

I challenge anybody to find a statement from him since the alleged beheadings. I'm not saying he has not made any. I am saying they have been censored to prevent most western nations from hearing any.

I am ...[text shortened]... ow free your country is. Show me a statement or speech from him since Foley's alleged beheading.
    There is no censoring of Baghdadi. The news media would be glad to have him speak on camera. But that is apparently not Baghdadi's thing.
  3. 07 Oct '14 23:03
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There is no censoring of Baghdadi. The news media would be glad to have him speak on camera. But that is apparently not Baghdadi's thing.
    Maybe he doesn't exist.
  4. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    08 Oct '14 04:43
    Maybe he doesn't exist.
    Obama allowed Baghdadi to be released from the U.S. detention camp named Camp Bucca near the Kuwaiti border in 2009. When he was freed, Baghdadi reportedly told U.S. Army reservists from Long Island, New York, “I'll see you guys in New York.”
  5. 08 Oct '14 04:46
    Obama allowed Baghdadi to be released from the U.S. detention camp named Camp Bucca near the Kuwaiti border in 2009. When he was freed, Baghdadi reportedly told U.S. Army reservists from Long Island, New York, “I'll see you guys in New York.”
    What is your source of information?
  6. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    08 Oct '14 22:34 / 2 edits
    What is your source of information?
    Don't you ever watch the news on television?

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/06/15/isis-leader-reportedly-tells-us-troops-when-released-%E2%80%98i%E2%80%99ll-see-you-guys-new-york%E2%80%99

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9uAd3m3SVA
  7. 09 Oct '14 00:00
    Don't you ever watch the news on television?

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/06/15/isis-leader-reportedly-tells-us-troops-when-released-%E2%80%98i%E2%80%99ll-see-you-guys-new-york%E2%80%99

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9uAd3m3SVA
    Can't anyone prove he exists? A few people claiming he said this or that and putting up a picture (and not a very good pic) proves nothing. Fox and CNN are known for their propaganda.
    I could put up a picture of you and claim you said something like "I'll see you the next time I kill an abortion doctor" and there you go. You are a domestic terrorist. That is how easy it is.

Where is a video of him speaking? This is the cell phone age. Did you see all of those Syrian Army guys taking video of their beheadings with cell phones?Show me a video of him.
  8. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    09 Oct '14 05:46 / 1 edit
    Can't anyone prove he exists? A few people claiming he said this or that and putting up a picture (and not a very good pic) proves nothing. Fox and CNN are known for their propaganda.
    I could put up a picture of you and claim you said something like "I'll see you the next time I kill an abortion doctor" and there you go. You are a domestic terrorist. T ...[text shortened]... those Syrian Army guys taking video of their beheadings with cell phones?Show me a video of him.
    He is one of those guys covered head to toe with only a slit opening for his eyes to show.
  9. 09 Oct '14 06:27
    He is one of those guys covered head to toe with only a slit opening for his eyes to show.
    Exactly. It could be anybody. That is how stupid they think we are.
  10. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    09 Oct '14 06:51
    Exactly. It could be anybody. That is how stupid they think we are.
    It really does not matter to me that we get the leader. All of them are responsible and are a danger to society. Obama said after Osama Bin Laden was killed that everything was going to be okay. So just getting the leader has proven not to work with these guys. We must destroy all of them for they are like a deadly virus type disease.
  11. 09 Oct '14 16:00
    It really does not matter to me that we get the leader. All of them are responsible and are a danger to society. Obama said after Osama Bin Laden was killed that everything was going to be okay. So just getting the leader has proven not to work with these guys. We must destroy all of them for they are like a deadly virus type disease.
    Isn't that the mindset that leads to genocide? Is that who you are?

How about we just stop bombing everyone that takes away our government's control over the oil there? That is what is causing them to resent the USA ya know. What you propose will escalate hate even more than it has already. Then you get more Jihadists, not less.

Destroy them all? Impossible.
  12. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    12 Oct '14 04:53
    Isn't that the mindset that leads to genocide? Is that who you are?

How about we just stop bombing everyone that takes away our government's control over the oil there? That is what is causing them to resent the USA ya know. What you propose will escalate hate even more than it has already. Then you get more Jihadists, not less.

Destroy them all? Impossible.
    It is impossible if we don'r try.
  13. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    15 Oct '14 15:44
    Who Is Caliph Ibrahim? Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Gains New Title As Ruler Of The Islamic State

Caliph Ibrahim is a new title for ISIS leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, whose real name is Ibrahim Awwad Ibrahim Ali al-Badri al-Samarrai. After ISIS declared the caliphate, which orders all jihadist groups and Muslims to swear allegiance to the Islamic State and governs under Shariah law, al-Baghdadi also became known as Caliph Ibrahim.

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-caliph-ibrahim-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-gains-new-title-ruler-islamic-state-map-1615410
  14. 15 Oct '14 16:00
    Who Is Caliph Ibrahim? Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Gains New Title As Ruler Of The Islamic State

Caliph Ibrahim is a new title for ISIS leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, whose real name is Ibrahim Awwad Ibrahim Ali al-Badri al-Samarrai. After ISIS declared the caliphate, which orders all jihadist groups and Muslims to swear allegiance to the Islamic State and govern ...[text shortened]... imes.com/who-caliph-ibrahim-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-gains-new-title-ruler-islamic-state-map-1615410
    Okay, let's call him Caliph Ibrahim. That would be more accurate, right?

Again, another pic as we have seen before. Does any video exist? Surely such an important person has made a speech of sorts that some guy with a cell phone recorded. Those cell phones are everywhere. Wouldn't you agree?
  15. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    15 Oct '14 16:11
    Okay, let's call him Caliph Ibrahim. That would be more accurate, right?

Again, another pic as we have seen before. Does any video exist? Surely such an important person has made a speech of sorts that some guy with a cell phone recorded. Those cell phones are everywhere. Wouldn't you agree?
    There are a few reasons why such a video wouldn't be available. One is ISIS security doesn't want him easily identifiable. Another is a religious or superstitious prohibition.