Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 16 Jan '18 18:36 / 2 edits
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/13/chelsea-manning-files-to-run-for-us-senate-seat-in-maryland.html

That's right everyone, Chelsea Manning is running for a Senate seat as a Dim.

You remember Chelsea don't you? He....or.........she.....or it.....(I'm not familiar with the 351 different gender creations from the left so please forgive me on my lack of pronoun usage) had that surgery to make "it" a female. Manning is also noted for giving away secret state information while in the military that gave Manning a 35 year prison sentence.....that is.....until Barak Obama came to the rescue of Manning and set it free.

No, Chelsea's last name is not Clinton. You would think it was since Chelsea was not punished for giving away state secrets like Hillary. No, Chelsea had the fortune of being a transgender under Obama who was a transgender activist.

And now Chelsea is running for the Senate as "It" tweets things like "F### the police!"

Any hysteria from the press about the ethical nature of Manning running for a Senate seat like Roy Moore?

Nope, not a peep. My guess is "it" will win cuz people in Maryland hate Trump that much more.

Stories like this shows us what America is dealing with. We are dealing with a radical fringe without any moral compass whatsoever. Logic and reason no longer sway them so there is no real reason to try and deal with them. There is no compromise here. They just need to be defeated.
  2. 16 Jan '18 18:45
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/13/chelsea-manning-files-to-run-for-us-senate-seat-in-maryland.html

You remember Chelsea don't you? He....or.........she.....or it.....(I'm not familiar with the 351 different gender creations from the left so please forgive me on my l ...[text shortened]... reason to try and deal with them. There is no compromise here. They just need to be defeated.
    an accurate symbol of the left mentality. No doubt the nut job psychotics here will be quick to defend.
  3. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    16 Jan '18 23:13 / 2 edits

You remember Chelsea don't you? He....or.........she.....or it.....(I'm not familiar with the 351 different gender creations from the left so please forgive me on my l ...[text shortened]... reason to try and deal with them. There is no compromise here. They just need to be defeated.
    A typical whodey post filled with his usual lies. Apart from his obvious ignorant bigotry towards transgenders, it is simply false to claim that Manning was ever "giving away secret state information" - she was a whistle blower who should never have been convicted of anything and served the US public by leaking to it information it should have had from the start.

She had the "good fortune" of serving over three years in prison for this public service.

As far as the Senate run, anyone can run for anything in the US; heck, even unqualified, racist celebrities can become President of the US. She's a longshot to beat Ben Cardin, though. It is certainly false, to say the least, to say that "she is the face of the DNC"; it seems very unlikely the DNC will support her in the primary against Cardin.

EDIT: I was in error; Manning was arrested in May 2010 and not released until May 17, 2017, so she served 7 years in prison, not just 3.http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/chelsea-manning-commuted-why-in-prison-brack-obama-clemency-a7532466.html
  4. 17 Jan '18 00:21
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    A typical whodey post filled with his usual lies. Apart from his obvious ignorant bigotry towards transgenders, it is simply false to claim that Manning was ever "giving away secret state information" - she was a whistle blower who should never have been convicted of anything and served the US public by leaking to it information it should have had from ...[text shortened]... uk/news/world/americas/chelsea-manning-commuted-why-in-prison-brack-obama-clemency-a7532466.html
    I'm sure you agree Julian Assange is doing a public service also?
  5. 17 Jan '18 00:57 / 1 edit
    A typical whodey post filled with his usual lies. Apart from his obvious ignorant bigotry towards transgenders, it is simply false to claim that Manning was ever "giving away secret state information" - she was a whistle blower who should never have been convicted of anything and served the US public by leaking to it information it should have had from ...[text shortened]... uk/news/world/americas/chelsea-manning-commuted-why-in-prison-brack-obama-clemency-a7532466.html
    I see, so Manning was unjustly convicted to prison. Do tell.

Was it because she was a transgender do you reckon?

Do you think Hillary was a whistle blower as well?

I also notice you left out the bit about her tweets saying "F### the police"

Should such a person be a US Senator?
  6. 17 Jan '18 00:58
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Not when it hurts the DNC.
  7. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    17 Jan '18 01:04 / 2 edits
    I see, so Manning was unjustly convicted to prison. Do tell.

Was it because she was a transgender do you reckon?

Do you think Hillary was a whistle blower as well?
    As you well know, you and the right wing blogs you rely on haven't produced a shred of evidence that anything related to the e-mail molehill was revealed to anyone by HRC. We've had this discussion countless times and you just keep lying about it. It is what you do.

Obama should have pardoned Manning, pure and simple.
  8. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    17 Jan '18 01:06
    it's funny right wingers like Assange NOW.
  9. 17 Jan '18 01:24
    it's funny right wingers like Assange NOW.
    Ohhhh...he wont answer the question. Because it will show his hypocrisy. lol
  10. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    17 Jan '18 01:27
    Ohhhh...he wont answer the question. Because it will show his hypocrisy. lol
    Please be specific: what are you contending that the "public service" Assange is performing now?

When he leaked strong evidence of war crimes and deception in hiding them (as well as other facts regarding the unnecessary wars the US is waging in the Middle East), he was definitely providing a public service. Whether he is performing one now is fact dependent, so give your facts.
  11. 17 Jan '18 01:31
    Please be specific: what are you contending that the "public service" Assange is performing now?

When he leaked strong evidence of war crimes and deception in hiding them (as well as other facts regarding the unnecessary wars the US is waging in the Middle East), he was definitely providing a public service. Whether he is performing one now is fact dependent, so give your facts.
    He prevented the greatest atrocity of the modern world. He prevented Hillary Clinton from becoming president.
  12. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    17 Jan '18 01:39
    He prevented the greatest atrocity of the modern world. He prevented Hillary Clinton from becoming president.
    Are you saying HRC would have become President except for the actions of Julian Assange?
  13. 17 Jan '18 01:48
    Are you saying HRC would have become President except for the actions of Julian Assange?
    I'm saying that, yes. Do you think he didn't hurt her?
  14. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    17 Jan '18 01:54
    I'm saying that, yes. Do you think he didn't hurt her?
    Maybe.

I still find it a remarkable concession for a right winger to make.
  15. 17 Jan '18 02:44
    Looks like marauder wants Manning in halls of the US Congress so that Manning can decide what secret information should be given to the public.

As for the F### police comment, I'm sure Manning meant to say "F#### just the racist police".

Right?