Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 00:18
    Are the Russian hacks really a false flag hack by the CIA? Umbrage made that possible.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/wikileaks-reveals-cias-umbrage-allows-agency-to-carry-out-false-flag-cyber-attacks/5578786
  2. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 01:16
    Say it ain't so. Mossad, and MI6. Birds of a feather flock together.
  3. Subscriberjoe shmo
    Strange Egg
    podunk, PA
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 01:41
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Are the Russian hacks really a false flag hack by the CIA? Umbrage made that possible.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/wikileaks-reveals-cias-umbrage-allows-agency-to-carry-out-false-flag-cyber-attacks/5578786
    The answer is "of course". They are the Deep State... they are the only state. I can't believe intelligent people buy into all this nonsense of freedom. We are living in a fantasy land precisely because that is how they like it to be.
  4. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 02:27

Some the CIA from the Deep State decides to hack the DNC e-mails and then give them to Wikileaks to help Trump get elected.

Then the FBI, also from the Deep State, decides to investigate this pretending like the Russians are the ones who did the hacking.

Right so far?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 02:33
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Some the CIA from the Deep State decides to hack the DNC e-mails and then give them to Wikileaks to help Trump get elected.

Then the FBI, also from the Deep State, decides to investigate this pretending like the Russians are the ones who did the hacking.

Right so far?
    How am I supposed to know who pretended to be who? More importantly, how can you possibly know?
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 02:435 edits
    The issue's not whether you're paranoid, Lenny, I mean look at this shlt, the issue is whether you're paranoid enough. - Strange Days

“Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.” ― R.D. Laing
  7. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 03:05
    These things are unknowable. That is why they exist in the world of conspiracy.

I tend to think that the reality is not that far different than from what we know to be true as far as actual government workings, and I think that there is a decent amount of transparency but there are always agendas larger than us that are somewhat secretive at play, and that people are always being manipulated and manufactured to fit certain viewpoints.

But as far as the government literally staging this... It seems far fethcd.

It does not seem far fetched to think of the Russians hacking things -- and that's fine, like, that is the literal job of the Russian intelligence. Why would I hold it against them.

The thing is... it's just that none of this is connected to Pres. Trump.
  8. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 03:09
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    These things are unknowable. That is why they exist in the world of conspiracy.

I tend to think that the reality is not that far different than from what we know to be true as far as actual government workings, and I think that there is a decent amount of transparency but there are always agendas larger than us that are somewhat secretive at play, an ...[text shortened]... ld it against them.

The thing is... it's just that none of this is connected to Pres. Trump.
    IF none of it is connected to Trump, why has he been so desperate to quash the investigation ever since he got into office?
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 23:55
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    IF none of it is connected to Trump, why has he been so desperate to quash the investigation ever since he got into office?
    Because it is an annoyance and a distraction. People like you are why Trump is getting closer to Putin. You conspiracy theorists make Trump feel alienated and guess who he can relate to as a result? Putin, the guy that really understands it is a witch hunt.

It should not surprise you, but you will predictably see it as a confirmation he is colluding with Putin. This will only give you the opposite results of what you want and it will only feed your paranoia further.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 12:29
    Why no talk about UMBRAGE in the corporate news media? Propaganda by omission?

The timing of Mueller's latest indictments of Russians stinks. The establishment thought they could pressure Trump to get tough on Putin. Trump kicked back and did the opposite to stick it to them. It is obvious that Mueller does not intimidate Trump anymore.

I think this is hilarious! Let's see how long the corporate news media can ignore UMBRAGE.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 14:04

The timing of Mueller's latest indictments of Russians stinks. The establishment thought they could pressure Trump to get tough on Putin. Trump kicked back and did the opposite to stick it to them. It is obvious that Mueller does not intimidate Trump anymore.

I think this is hilarious! Let's see how long the corporate news media can ignore UMBRAGE.
    You mean like the timing of Trump saying on July 27 Russia if you know where the emails are... And the exact same day the attacks on DNC starts? That kind of timing?
  12. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 15:07

"Why no talk about UMBRAGE in the corporate news media?"

Well...maybe because it's bullshyt cooked-up by Putin's internet magician: Julian Assange.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 16:31
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    You mean like the timing of Trump saying on July 27 Russia if you know where the emails are... And the exact same day the attacks on DNC starts? That kind of timing?
    He announces that to the world and you are surprised hackers responded? You don't even know if it was Russia. Could have been any hacker that thought it would be cool. Have faith though, I know you will.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 16:33
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    "Why no talk about UMBRAGE in the corporate news media?"

Well...maybe because it's bullshyt cooked-up by Putin's internet magician: Julian Assange.
    Then there should be no problem discussing it in detail by experienced hackers, right? You don't have a problem with an intellectual debate by the experts, right?
  15. Germany
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 17:05
    Then there should be no problem discussing it in detail by experienced hackers, right? You don't have a problem with an intellectual debate by the experts, right?
    It's ironic to see a conspiracy theorist and climate change denier talking about an interest in "intellectual debate by the experts."