Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 13 Jan '18 22:11 / 1 edit
    I would like to discuss the fact that the press had access to the entire DACA proceedings in Congress because Trump invited them in. This to me is unprecedented. Usually the press is told to leave so they can do their dirty deals.

I know Obama promised open door meetings on CPAN with the Obamacare proceedings, but lied and decided to do it behind closed doors so he could buy off certain Congressmen, like the Cornhusker kickback and Louisiana purchase etc.

Shouldn't all proceedings be out in the open like this?
  2. Subscriber divegeester
    Nice suit...
    13 Jan '18 22:29
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I would like to discuss the fact that the press had access to the entire DACA proceedings in Congress because Trump invited them in. This to me is unprecedented. Usually the press is told to leave so they can do their dirty deals.

I know Obama promised open door meetings on CPAN with the Obamacare proceedings, but lied and decided to do it behind closed ...[text shortened]... kickback and Louisiana purchase etc.

Shouldn't all proceedings be out in the open like this?
    Tell me something else Obama lied about?
  3. 14 Jan '18 14:45 / 5 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Should law makers make discussions open to the public, yes or no?

I realize I mentioned something bad Obama did, which guarantees his monkeys to give me about 16 thumbs down, but hey, it's the truth snowflakes. He lied, it is 100% undisputable.

Does that mean we can't discuss it?

I know, let's elect another "D" and just stop talking about anything while pretending the world is perfect again .

I forgot, Trump sucks!!!

Does that help?
  4. 14 Jan '18 15:28 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    How many you want? Lets trim this down a little, I only have so much time.
  5. 14 Jan '18 15:46 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    How many you want? Lets trim this down a little, I only have so much time.
    That is the problem with the left. They refuse to say anything bad about perceived political allies. It is a cult of sorts. It is also what makes them suspect in terms of intellectual honesty, unless they really are that perfect.

I have started various threads on my issues with Trump, such as him saying he would sign any DACA bill put before him. I can also proudly say I voted for someone else as well, but I'm always portrayed as a blind partisan hack.

I've also been on record as excoriating "W" as the white Obama.

However, bring up a liberal from the past like FDR who imprisoned innocent Japanese Americans, and he was a great President and Trump is not cuz Trump is the racist one.

Such intellectual buffoonery is comical.
  6. 14 Jan '18 16:12 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @whodey
    That is the problem with the left. They refuse to say anything bad about perceived political allies. It is a cult of sorts. It is also what makes them suspect in terms of intellectual honesty, unless they really are that perfect.

I have started various threads on my issues with Trump, such as him saying he would sign any DACA bill put before him. I ...[text shortened]... sident and Trump is not cuz Trump is the racist one.

Such intellectual buffoonery is comical.
    That is because the dem party has become dependent on division. They no longer run for office on their merits.