Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 27 Dec '17 10:58
    https://www.westernjournal.com/virginia-congressional-candidate-indicted-for-stealing-from-poor-children/

So where is the outrage? Where is the 24/7 press?

Here we have a Congress woman accused of stealing money from poor children, yet no one is calling for her to step down.

Why?
  2. 27 Dec '17 11:08
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.westernjournal.com/virginia-congressional-candidate-indicted-for-stealing-from-poor-children/

Here we have a Congress woman accused of stealing money from poor children, yet no one is calling for her to step down.

Why?
    because she is a black democrat...
  3. 27 Dec '17 11:13 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    because she is a black democrat...
    Well from the pictures she does look like a darkie and not a whitey.

The person on question also looks like a woman.

If so, what if she decides deep down she is really a white male who is a greedy evil Republican? After all, she does seem to enjoy stealing from the poor.

Could the press then turn on her if she decides to have those operations?
  4. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    27 Dec '17 11:50
    Well from the pictures she does look like a darkie and not a whitey.

The person on question also looks like a woman.

If so, what if she decides deep down she is really a white male who is a greedy evil Republican? After all, she does seem to enjoy stealing from the poor.

Could the press then turn on her if she decides to have those operations?
    So would you have posted this if this person had been Republican or Libertarian? Also, there is this pesky detail called innocent until proven guilty. I presume you don't care much for the rule of law do you? You want to accept any charge against a dem but a repub or libertarian, they MUST be ok.
  5. 27 Dec '17 12:14
    The person on question...
    Good lord.
  6. 27 Dec '17 12:27

Why?
    who, ryan?
    mcconnel?

it was a congressional CANDIDATE, dumbass. not congressman. excuse me i don't lurk the news to find anyone with a hint of democratic aroma to have committed a booboo when republicans have stolen a TRILLION money. the CHIP program is yet to be funded. that is stealing money from poor children.
  7. 27 Dec '17 16:45 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Good lord.
    I am not the Christ I can assure you. Just because I'm perfect in every way does not mean that I am.

We have had this conversation before, when will it sink in?
  8. 27 Dec '17 16:59
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    So would you have posted this if this person had been Republican or Libertarian? Also, there is this pesky detail called innocent until proven guilty. I presume you don't care much for the rule of law do you? You want to accept any charge against a dem but a repub or libertarian, they MUST be ok.
    Yes, I was calling for the resignation of a GOP Congressman who was sending pictures of his "member" to his girlfriend over the internet.

Sure, he did not break any laws but he is an idiot and an embarrassment to the country. I then got accused of targeting him because he had some liberal leanings. LOL.

If you want a list of the worst violators of ethics, here is a start.

https://www.factdc.org/single-post/2017/12/18/Ethics-Watchdog-Releases-Top-5-Worst-Ethics-Violators-of-2017

If you read the article, you will see that there is a whole slew of Congressmen who have secretly settled out of court with abused women who have used taxpayer money to keep them quite. The fact that we are unable to have access to the list of Congressmen who have been engaged in and continue to be engaged in sexual abuse is unconscionable. it is just another reason we need term limits

Oh, and I'm 100% there are Republicans in the list. I don't care.
  9. 27 Dec '17 17:27
    No, but you would.
  10. 27 Dec '17 20:47
    oh...so now that the Roy Moore debacle is over...its back to innocent until proven guilty? LMFAO!!!
  11. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    27 Dec '17 21:06

Why?
    Well, no one is calling for her to "step down" because she isn't a member of Congress which you would know IF you had done more than look at the headline of the article and look at the picture to confirm she was black and thus useful for your political propaganda.
  12. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    28 Dec '17 15:53
    oh...so now that the Roy Moore debacle is over...its back to innocent until proven guilty? LMFAO!!!
    Yeah, when rule of law takes place, you want a revolution.
  13. 28 Dec '17 23:49
    Yeah, when rule of law takes place, you want a revolution.
    I want "rule of law" in effect 100% of the time. You only want it when it suits you. But such is the life of a liberal.
  14. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    29 Dec '17 01:55
    I want "rule of law" in effect 100% of the time. You only want it when it suits you. But such is the life of a liberal.
    Please, for the love of God, please stop lying.
  15. 29 Dec '17 11:47
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Please, for the love of God, please stop lying.
    The love of God has nothing to do with these servants of the Mammon and Molech, suzianne.