Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    26 Oct '17 15:00
    Originally posted by @whodey
    As I've said before, he is your cookie cutter New Yorker, arrogant and amoral and a sexual deviant.
    The wisdom of a cookie-cutter moron, like whodey.
  2. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    26 Oct '17 16:42
    So what makes Trump a racist in your view?
    That you like him is one sure clue.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '17 17:36
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    That you like him is one sure clue.
    Progs like yourself, people like Matt Damon and Russell Crow, go out of your way to support and protect politically minded rich folk like Harvey Weinstein to be a serial rapist for decades.

Get bent.
  4. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    26 Oct '17 17:464 edits
    Progs like yourself, people like Matt Damon and Russell Crow, go out of your way to support and protect politically minded rich folk like Harvey Weinstein to be a serial rapist for decades.

Get bent.
    lol, and it's worthless conservatives like you that support and protect serial rapists like Dump who has been one for decades loser boy. BTW, can't bend steal. Furthermore, I did not even know who Harvey Weinstrien was until this last week; and, I still do not really know what he did or does for work.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '17 17:47
    lol, and it's worthless conservatives like you that support and protect serial rapists like Dump who has been one for decades loser boy.
    Me?

Like who? Who has protected Trump?
  6. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    26 Oct '17 17:521 edit
    Me?

Like who? Who has protected Trump?
    Yes YOU! Your posts clearly give us the accurate picture of your Dump conservative loser arse. And you actually thought you were fooling someone? LOL
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '17 18:19
    Yes YOU! Your posts clearly give us the accurate picture of your Dump conservative loser arse. And you actually thought you were fooling someone? LOL
    I've repeatedly attacked both he and Bush Sr. for their treatment of women.

Where have you been?

Are you from New York like Donald amoral Trump?
  8. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    26 Oct '17 18:461 edit
    Originally posted by @vivify
    I'm asking you conservatives to have the balls to clearly state a simple yes or no: do you believe the man conservatives chose (by a landslide) to lead your party is racist? Yes or no?

I'm asking conservatives to have the balls to answer directly and not hide behind insults, sarcasm, or any other diversionary tactic. Yes or no. Is Trump racist?
    No.

As a business man he didn't care if the people working for him were dark/light skinned, male/female, short/tall, ugly, bald, physically disabled, etc. His big concern was performance, and that hasn't changed.
    I didn't vote for him because he's easy on the eyes and looks good on TV, or because he's a smooth talker like Obama. And if anyone thinks I'm a moron because I don't believe these are the most important attributes for a president to have, I'm okay with that.