Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    19 Dec '17 10:40
    YouTube

    This is why you must pay attention to republican lawmakers and not Trump. Bob Corker, a potential no vote on the bill, was praised for his bold "courage" in calling the White House a kindergarten and Trump a child. Now, after a provision gets added to the horrendous bill that would make him even richer, he miraculously changes his vote to yes even though there is nothing that addresses the reasons he was voting no initially.

    This is corruption. This is an obvious quid pro quo. How is this legal? Will you punish Corker, or will you let him get away with it? No, wait, he says he is not seeking reelection so you can't.

    He is a whore (among many, many whores) whose last act is to blackmail his fellow whores into making an already disastrous bill to enrich him personally.
  2. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    19 Dec '17 12:39
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHzrj5bAlps

    This is why you must pay attention to republican lawmakers and not Trump. Bob Corker, a potential no vote on the bill, was praised for his bold "courage" in calling the White House a kindergarten and Trump a child. Now, after a provision gets added to the horrendous bill that would make him even richer, he mir ...[text shortened]... to blackmail his fellow whores into making an already disastrous bill to enrich him personally.
    I find this characterization of Corker insulting ................... to all the honest, hard working whores the world over.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    19 Dec '17 13:261 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    I find this characterization of Corker insulting ................... to all the honest, hard working whores the world over.
    I'm making a distinction between whores and prostitutes.

    Prostitutes are honest workers who perform an important social function. They offer various services in exchange for compensation. They have a job and they do it. In their profession, they are no different than a baker or a doctor.

    Whores will do anything, break any principle. Whores will sell not only themselves but other people. Whores will trample on the trust others place in them. Whores will lie, cheat, steal to get ahead. Whores are the doctors that push bad and/or expensive drugs. Whores are the bakers that use expired ingredients for their product, not caring who might get sick.


    Prostitutes are good. Whores are bad.
  4. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1401
    19 Dec '17 14:57
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    I'm making a distinction between whores and prostitutes.

    Prostitutes are honest workers who perform an important social function. They offer various services in exchange for compensation. They have a job and they do it. In their profession, they are no different than a baker or a doctor.

    Whores will do anything, break any principle. Whores will sel ...[text shortened]... ts for their product, not caring who might get sick.


    Prostitutes are good. Whores are bad.
    Prostitutes are good. Whores are bad.


    And generally speaking, politicians are worse.
  5. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    19 Dec '17 20:32
    Apparently it slipped Bob's mind until last Friday that he had made at least $3.8 million more in hedge funds and real estate investments from 2007-14.http://fortune.com/2015/12/14/senator-corker-financial-disclosure/

    These "errors" were discovered by a Wall Street Journal investigation. Bob's " extremely disappointed in the filing errors that were made in earlier financial disclosure reports" but also doesn't like that a group has "filed complaints with the Department of Justice, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Senate ethics committee requesting a separate investigation into Corker over potential insider trading and making false financial statements" calling that action "a smear campaign".

    In a proverbial fox guarding the chickens, Bob is on the "U.S. Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. The committee oversees the real-estate and financial-services sectors. "
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    20 Dec '17 03:411 edit
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHzrj5bAlps

    This is why you must pay attention to republican lawmakers and not Trump. Bob Corker, a potential no vote on the bill, was praised for his bold "courage" in calling the White House a kindergarten and Trump a child. Now, after a provision gets added to the horrendous bill that would make him even richer, he mir ...[text shortened]... to blackmail his fellow whores into making an already disastrous bill to enrich him personally.
    I believe his first objection was that it was going to increase the debt.

    Hilarious.

    I reckon all that money he got helped relieve his concerns just like crazy Dim Kucinich who said at first he could not vote for Obamacare because it was nothing short of a stimulus package for insurance companies and would do nothing to reduce costs. However, in the end he voted for it without really saying why.

    Hilarious.
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    20 Dec '17 15:42
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I believe his first objection was that it was going to increase the debt.

    Hilarious.

    I reckon all that money he got helped relieve his concerns just like crazy Dim Kucinich who said at first he could not vote for Obamacare because it was nothing short of a stimulus package for insurance companies and would do nothing to reduce costs. However, in the end he voted for it without really saying why.

    Hilarious.
    Of course, Kucinich did say why: I've probably cited articles of him explaining his decision a dozen times. Why you keep lying about this (and just about everything else) remains a puzzle:

    But with his vote potentially pivotal, he concluded that it was better to pass this bill than no bill at all.

    https://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/03/17/kucinich-explains-switch-on-health-bill/

    Is that really soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to grasp?
Back to Top