1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 08:21
    In Colorado a murder and suicide were counted as covid deaths. Some people that didn't have covid at all were counted as covid deaths. A typo they claimed.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/09/why-did-colorado-stonewall-on-documents-related-to-state-covid-death-count/

Covid deaths are obviously being over counted. I noticed a news article claiming covid deaths were approaching that of the 1918 Spanish Flu which was much more deadly. This doesn't seem possible so inflated covid death numbers seem like the best explanation.
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 13:15
    @metal-brain said
    In Colorado a murder and suicide were counted as covid deaths. Some people that didn't have covid at all were counted as covid deaths. A typo they claimed.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/09/why-did-colorado-stonewall-on-documents-related-to-state-covid-death-count/

Covid deaths are obviously being over counted. I noticed a news article claiming covid deaths were a ...[text shortened]... e deadly. This doesn't seem possible so inflated covid death numbers seem like the best explanation.
    ===I noticed a news article claiming covid deaths were approaching that of the 1918 Spanish Flu which was much more deadly. This doesn't seem possible so inflated covid death numbers seem like the best explanation.===

Could another explanation be that there are more people now?
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 16:13
    @sh76

You have got to admit that there is a big propaganda machine out there trying to make things worse than they are.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 16:33
    There will always be irregularities in statistical gathering.
    But hey, with COVID, they're also not counting deaths from cancer, heart disease or other collateral deaths because the hospitals are full with unvaccinated people in ICU.

Not a perfect world.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 16:35
    @mghrn55 said
    There will always be irregularities in statistical gathering.
    But hey, with COVID, they're also not counting deaths from cancer, heart disease or other collateral deaths because the hospitals are full with unvaccinated people in ICU.

Not a perfect world.
    The only person I know in the hospital was vaccinated 3 times. I hope he does ok, but he has health issues.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 18:26
    @eladar said
    The only person I know in the hospital was vaccinated 3 times. I hope he does ok, but he has health issues.
    Presenting examples that are exceptions to the rule.
    The examples are exactly that.
    The statistical data that is provided tells the story much more convincingly.
    People with COVID in Hospitals, ICU and dying are >90% unvaccinated.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 18:30
    @mghrn55 said
    Presenting examples that are exceptions to the rule.
    The examples are exactly that.
    The statistical data that is provided tells the story much more convincingly.
    People with COVID in Hospitals, ICU and dying are >90% unvaccinated.
    I can only tell you about the people I know.

You seem to believe those who do not get vaccinated should be hospitalized and die.

Too bad to disappoint.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 18:47
    @Eladar
    I find your logical progression from my post to your reply to be stupid !!
    And insulting !!

When one runs out of valid topics of conversation on any subject matter, they then rely on their ability to make intelligent conversation (wing it) through their posts.
    You haven't done very well on that front with your posts.

Your best quality in this forum is that Metalbrain is worse than you.
    And that's unfortunate too. 🤔
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 18:56
    @mghrn55
    Valid conversation? You are too ignorant to hold a valid conversation.

All you have is the propaganda your news sources feed you. You have no clue how few people die from covid compared to those that sick and get better.

Seriously, for most people younger than 50, this thing is nothing.
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 19:02
    @eladar said
    @mghrn55
    Valid conversation? You are too ignorant to hold a valid conversation.

All you have is the propaganda your news sources feed you. You have no clue how few people die from covid compared to those that sick and get better.

Seriously, for most people younger than 50, this thing is nothing.
    90% of COVID deaths and ICU patients are unvaccinated. Propaganda ??
    Try not to fall on your face when you hurl insults.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 19:041 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    90% of COVID deaths and ICU patients are unvaccinated. Propaganda ??
    Try not to fall on your face when you hurl insults.
    You are much like D. Congrats.
  12. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 21:26
    @eladar said
    @sh76

You have got to admit that there is a big propaganda machine out there trying to make things worse than they are.
    Sure; but if you know the basics of where to look, you can see pretty much what is going on.

And what's going on is pretty rough.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 21:28
    @sh76 said
    Sure; but if you know the basics of where to look, you can see pretty much what is going on.

And what's going on is pretty rough.
    It is pretty rough if you are in poor physical shape, especially as you get closer to 80.
  14. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 00:29
    @Metal-Brain
    I just learned that here in my neighborhood of about 350 people there was one death labeled as a 'covid' death. It was an old woman who died last year, and she was already sick to begin with. And I never see anyone wearing masks around here.
  15. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 00:42
    @mghrn55 said
    @Eladar
    I find your logical progression from my post to your reply to be stupid !!
    And insulting !!

When one runs out of valid topics of conversation on any subject matter, they then rely on their ability to make intelligent conversation (wing it) through their posts.
    You haven't done very well on that front with your posts.

Your best quality in this forum is that Metalbrain is worse than you.
    And that's unfortunate too. 🤔
    .............Ya' can't fix stupid

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree