1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 00:51
    @eladar said
    The only person I know in the hospital was vaccinated 3 times. I hope he does ok, but he has health issues.
    If a person is hospitalised after being vaccinated, how much worse off would they have been were they unvaccinated?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 00:54
    @kmax87 said
    If a person is hospitalised after being vaccinated, how much worse off would they have been were they unvaccinated?
    He would probably be in the same place, but it did not prevent him from being hospitalized.

I was not vaccinated and was not hospitalized. I am cleared to return to work Thursday.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 02:271 edit
    @sh76 said
    ===I noticed a news article claiming covid deaths were approaching that of the 1918 Spanish Flu which was much more deadly. This doesn't seem possible so inflated covid death numbers seem like the best explanation.===

Could another explanation be that there are more people now?
    The only reason this small community had someone noticed the covid count included people that did not die from covid is because everybody knows each other in that small community. In a big city nobody would notice that.

Your population factor is a valid one, but let's do the math.
    How much has the population increased since 1918?
    What percentage of the population died from the 1918 flu?
    What percentage of the population died from covid?
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 02:48
    @metal-brain said
    The only reason this small community had someone noticed the covid count included people that did not die from covid is because everybody knows each other in that small community. In a big city nobody would notice that.

Your population factor is a valid one, but let's do the math.
    How much has the population increased since 1918?
    What percentage of the population died from the 1918 flu?
    What percentage of the population died from covid?
    What the hell are you all babbling on about?

As to date 4,7 million people have died of Corona.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Spanish flu killed (rough estimates) 25 to 75 million people.
    Corona deaths are nowhere bloody near Spanish flu deaths.

Or are you all babbling on about the US again? There, yes, the death rate is near the death rate of Spanish flu.
    This is probably due to the vastly increased population size. And during the Spanish flu people tended to stick to the measures they were asked to take.

On a bright note: far fewer US citizens died of the bubonic plague…
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 03:08
    @sh76 said
    Sure; but if you know the basics of where to look, you can see pretty much what is going on.

And what's going on is pretty rough.
    For my money there is a common thread between, the virus, climate change, identity politics, gender stuff, etc etc.

Divide and conquer.

While we fight amongst ourselves, we lose sight of what really matters, and that is each other. It is strange that so many get so worked up on both sides because we " care " about others. While we squabble amongst ourselves, we lose and "they" win. Just not to sure who they are, but 100% sure the climate elites are amongst them.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 03:24
    @shavixmir said

Or are you all babbling on about the US again? There, yes, the death rate is near the death rate of Span ...[text shortened]... ures they were asked to take.

"As to date 4,7 million people have died of Corona"

How many of them are murders and suicides?
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 03:24
    @shavixmir said

Or are you all babbling on about the US again? There, yes, the death rate is near the death rate of Span ...[text shortened]... ures they were asked to take.

As to date 4.7 million have died "with" the virus in over 20 months. in 2019 over 58 million "died". 4.7 million is a big number to be sure but in relative term, for my money, get over it.
    And I can already predict the responses, " how dare you be so uncaring". hears the weird part, I am against harsh lockdown, like in Aussie at the moment, "because" I care.
    We are forcing so many elderly to die lonely deaths because they are not allowed to see their kids. A friend of mine, 68, is trying to get a doctors note to allow him to visit his mother who lives alone. We have a 10 km travel limit and a 9pm curfew.

The world has gone stark raving mad, divide and conquer.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 03:31
    @metal-brain said
    "As to date 4,7 million people have died of Corona"

How many of them are murders and suicides?
    Presumably none.
    They would be classified as murder and suicide. Surely?
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 03:32
    @jimmac said
    As to date 4.7 million have died "with" the virus in over 20 months. in 2019 over 58 million "died". 4.7 million is a big number to be sure but in relative term, for my money, get over it.
    And I can already predict the responses, " how dare you be so uncaring". hears the weird part, I am against harsh lockdown, like in Aussie at the moment, "because" I care.
    We are forc ...[text shortened]... a 10 km travel limit and a 9pm curfew.

The world has gone stark raving mad, divide and conquer.
    Jeez.

Yeah. Sorry.
    You are completely correct.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 03:36
    @shavixmir said
    Presumably none.
    They would be classified as murder and suicide. Surely?
    I proved that is not always the case. See the Full Measure episode since you are too lazy to read.

Vaccinated people that die within 2 weeks of being vaccinated are counted as unvaccinated. This inflates the number of unvaccinated deaths as well as under counts vaccinated deaths.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 03:42
    @metal-brain said
    I proved that is not always the case. See the Full Measure episode since you are too lazy to read.

Vaccinated people that die within 2 weeks of being vaccinated are counted as unvaccinated. This inflates the number of unvaccinated deaths as well as under counts vaccinated deaths.
    Well, since the vaccines don’t reach potential until 2 weeks after the second shot… yeah, you know. Whatever.

I’m sure you’re right that it’s all just one giant elitist cover-up to sell Dell computers and headphones.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 03:54
    @shavixmir said
    Well, since the vaccines don’t reach potential until 2 weeks after the second shot… yeah, you know. Whatever.

I’m sure you’re right that it’s all just one giant elitist cover-up to sell Dell computers and headphones.
    LOL!
    Are you claiming that people that die within 2 weeks of vaccination could not possibly die from the vaccine? That is absurd!
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 04:01
    @metal-brain said
    LOL!
    Are you claiming that people that die within 2 weeks of vaccination could not possibly die from the vaccine? That is absurd!
    That is now what I claimed at all.
    Can you actually read?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 05:11
    @eladar said
    The only person I know in the hospital was vaccinated 3 times. I hope he does ok, but he has health issues.
    In the UK 99% of the people dying from covid are now either unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated.

Our economy is now full open, society is fully open, sports arenas are packed on a weekly basis, UK based holidays are fully open, the kids are back at school, the roads are as packed as ever, business is ramping up and bouncing back.

No tanks on the streets, no curfews (like Australia), no mass poisoning from vaccinations, no rioting, full domestic and international political agendas.

Weird isn’t it?
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 07:301 edit
    @shavixmir said
    That is now what I claimed at all.
    Can you actually read?
    The vast majority of adverse reactions happen within the first 2 weeks after vaccination. Even Fauci is on video saying that.
    If they die they are counted as an unvaccinated death. What do they write down as the cause of death?

"Well, since the vaccines don’t reach potential until 2 weeks after the second shot…"

Why do you think that is important? They took the vaccine and if they die it is likely to happen in the first 14 days. Do you have a coincidence theory?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree