Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 14:082 edits
    http://whitegenocideproject.com/dalai-lama-opposes-mass-immigration-into-europe-says-immigrants-should-stay-in-their-own-countries/

Apparently the Dalai Lama is speaking out against mass Islamic immigration into Europe with a tone of warning.

Is he a racist? Is he going to hell like Trump?
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 15:38
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://whitegenocideproject.com/dalai-lama-opposes-mass-immigration-into-europe-says-immigrants-should-stay-in-their-own-countries/

Apparently the Dalai Lama is speaking out against mass Islamic immigration into Europe with a tone of warning.

Is he a racist? Is he going to hell like Trump?
    "White Genocide Project"?

Don't worry whodey. You whites will overcome. Keep hope alive.
  3. Zugzwang
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 21:25
    Originally posted by vivify to Whodey
    "White Genocide Project"?

Don't worry whodey. You whites will overcome. Keep hope alive.
    Indeed, white people breed so fast that they have spread out (like weeds) into every continent.
    If some readers here object to tone of my sarcasm, I would remind them of more offensive
    terms used by racist whites to describe the population growth of non-white peoples.

By the way, the Dalai Lama was on the CIA's payroll. Perhaps it's a CIA plot!
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 22:23
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Indeed, white people breed so fast that they have spread out (like weeds) into every continent.
    If some readers here object to tone of my sarcasm, I would remind them of more offensive
    terms used by racist whites to describe the population growth of non-white peoples.

By the way, the Dalai Lama was on the CIA's payroll. Perhaps it's a CIA plot!
    Weeds are very strong, durable, nearly impossible to wipe out .
    Quite remarkable in the evolution process in that they survive in all scenario's .