Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 16 Oct '16 22:13
    I had made the prediction that the Democrats would loose their party just as the Republicans have. Sure the parties exist by name still, but the values of the voting members are not shared by the elected political leaders in the respective parties.

With Hillary Clinton accepting money from foreign powers that abuse women and supporting and arming radical muslim terrorist groups under Obamas regime that do the same, the women of this country should be outraged. No wonder they control the media, but thats not all. Hillary under Obamas deceitful organization has also betrayed the Homosexual constituency of the Democrats in the same manner. It is obvious to many Black people of this country that their race has been used as a political tool of divisiveness. The Soros funded Black lives matter debacle has been behind Hillary, Obama and the Democrat party in general. What is left? Well there is the illegal aliens that Hillary still shows sympathy and is trying very hard to give them amnesty and voting rights. That comes at the cost of the immigrants being betrayed that have come here legally and do not want to see this country turn into the country they have left.

The question I have is shouldn't we support the candidate that is not in good standing with either party? The Democrat and Republican voters have far too much in common to be led by the nose by the divisive political establishment that controls both parties.
  2. 17 Oct '16 02:33 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I had made the prediction that the Democrats would loose their party just as the Republicans have. Sure the parties exist by name still, but the values of the voting members are not shared by the elected political leaders in the respective parties.

With Hillary Clinton accepting money from foreign powers that abuse women and supporting and arming radi ...[text shortened]... common to be led by the nose by the divisive political establishment that controls both parties.
    Has it ever occurred to you that they never had their party?

Conservatives I think are waking up to this fact regarding the GOP, the party was never theirs to begin with. Now that they have, the GOP has chosen to self destruct rather than turn conservative. Dims, on the other hand, will just be happy to nominate left wingers for SCOTUS and have government take away more of our freedoms. It matters little to them how this gets done or how low they have to sink in voting to get it done. In the long run, they will be worse, off, but they are too stupid to understand this.
  3. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    17 Oct '16 03:44

With Hillary Clinton accepting money from foreign powers that abuse women and supporting and arming radi ...[text shortened]... common to be led by the nose by the divisive political establishment that controls both parties.
    And the hardcore pre-empting begins in earnest.

"The Dems have abused women, armed terrorist groups, controlled the media, betrayed homosexuals, used blacks, betrayed immigrants", they say.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. The Republicans have done all these things for years, on top of denying voting rights to minorities, raping the middle-class of their quality of life and concentrating all the money at the top, and all to benefit the top 1%.

I can't exactly believe the conservatives that try to convince us their crocodile tears are real. They've been mistreating anyone not like them for decades. Do they really expect anyone to believe that now, suddenly, that they are the actual champions of all those groups they've been busy disenfranchising since the eighties? Please.
  4. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    17 Oct '16 03:48
    Originally posted by whodey

Conservatives I think are waking up to this fact regarding the GOP, the party was never theirs to begin with. Now that they have, the GOP has chosen to self destruct rather than turn conservative. Dims, on the other hand, will just be happy to nominate left wingers for SCOTUS and have governm ...[text shortened]... t it done. In the long run, they will be worse, off, but they are too stupid to understand this.
    The funniest thing I read this last week was this, from the New Yorker magazine.

I wager that this is sad, but true.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/republican-party-could-recover-as-early-as-2096-experts-say
  5. Standard member vivify
    rain
    17 Oct '16 04:16 / 1 edit

This is just a typical spin from conservatives. When Republicans shut down the government, many of them referred to it as a "liberal shut-down", despite this clearly being the fault of Republicans.

When Trump won primaries by landslides, conservatives were blaming "liberals" in their party for Trump's success...you know, because of his "liberal" ideas, like punishing women for getting abortions.

Now that the GOP has become a mockery, they need to spin this embarrassment into a scrapped together attack on the Democrats, desperately trying to make it seem like Dems are in just as bad a state as Reps are.
  6. 17 Oct '16 06:31
    The question I have is shouldn't we support the candidate that is not in good standing with either party? The Democrat and Republican voters have far too much in common to be led by the nose by the divisive political establishment that controls both parties.
    It's odd that you would say that, as it's probably the first time since 1984 that voters get a meaningful choice at the ballot box. Not a very difficult one, but still, one that makes a difference.
  7. 17 Oct '16 16:50
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And the hardcore pre-empting begins in earnest.

"The Dems have abused women, armed terrorist groups, controlled the media, betrayed homosexuals, used blacks, betrayed immigrants", they say.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. The Republicans have done all these things for years, on top of denying voting rights to minorities, raping the ...[text shortened]... hampions[/i] of all those groups they've been busy disenfranchising since the eighties? Please.
    The Republicans are crapola for sure, but it seems to me that both are. Since the Republicans and Democrats have been in control and the country is in such a mess as well as dissatisfaction amongst the conservatives and liberals, why not give ol Trump a chance? We already know the corruption and deceit we will have with Hillary, so why not the people unite and vote against the puppet masters this time. I doubt many conservatives will ever be open minded about things that are against their religious belief system but the common ground of regaining control of the government is far too important for both sides right now. The conservatives do not like their christian brothers heads being cut off any more than the liberals like the homosexuals getting their heads cut off by groups Hillary has supported and recieves money from.
  8. 17 Oct '16 16:58
    The Republicans are crapola for sure, but it seems to me that both are. Since the Republicans and Democrats have been in control and the country is in such a mess as well as dissatisfaction amongst the conservatives and liberals, why not give ol Trump a chance?
    Because it is a stupid thing to do (and you probably know it, but are duty bound to come up with an excuse to support Trump, however stupid).
    Being dissatisfied with the status quo is never ever a good reason to close your eyes and walk off a cliff or pick a leader that will make things worse. You give someone a chance when you think they might do something better than the status quo. When it is painfully obvious that they will make things worse, its a poor strategy.
  9. 17 Oct '16 16:59
    So like Jill Stein?
  10. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    17 Oct '16 17:18

That sounds fine. Who did you have in mind?
  11. 17 Oct '16 17:44

Conservatives I think are waking up to this fact regarding the GOP, the party was never theirs to begin with. Now that they have, the GOP has chosen to self destruct rather than turn conservative. Dims, on the other hand, will just be happy to nominate left wingers for SCOTUS and have governm ...[text shortened]... t it done. In the long run, they will be worse, off, but they are too stupid to understand this.
    Now that I've been converted to the Progressive light, I have to revise my previous statement.

The GOP is the only thing that is lost, as are their followers.

The Democratic party is alive and well thank you very much!

To sum up,

1. GOP lost
    2. Democrats found....er......um....you know what I mean.
  12. 17 Oct '16 22:36
    Now that I've been converted to the Progressive light, I have to revise my previous statement.

The GOP is the only thing that is lost, as are their followers.

The Democratic party is alive and well thank you very much!

To sum up,

1. GOP lost
    2. Democrats found....er......um....you know what I mean.
    Now that Biden wants to cyber attack Russia ( Code for take your bank account and retirement) we can see that they are setting up a situation in which the Russians will apear to retaliate in order to get public oppinion against Russia. It doesn't matter if it is a democrat or republican in office the warmongers are going to bring this country down. We can not take another Bush, Clinton, or Obama in office. With Hillary that is exactly what you will get.
  13. 17 Oct '16 23:12
    Now that Biden wants to cyber attack Russia ( Code for take your bank account and retirement) we can see that they are setting up a situation in which the Russians will apear to retaliate in order to get public oppinion against Russia. It doesn't matter if it is a democrat or republican in office the warmongers are going to bring this country down. We can ...[text shortened]... take another Bush, Clinton, or Obama in office. With Hillary that is exactly what you will get.
    Right wing lies!

You can't prove any of that...............can you?
  14. 19 Oct '16 00:35
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Because it is a stupid thing to do (and you probably know it, but are duty bound to come up with an excuse to support Trump, however stupid).
    Being dissatisfied with the status quo is never ever a good reason to close your eyes and walk off a cliff or pick a leader that will make things worse. You give someone a chance when you think they might do someth ...[text shortened]... status quo. When it is painfully obvious that they will make things worse, its a poor strategy.
    Trump has one thing I have a hard time with and it is he supports torture. I will never get past that. Hillary on the other hand is willing to give up national sovereignty, erode the constitution further, and is a criminal that should not have access to classified materials. I don't know what her position on torture is but based on the body count she leaves behind, I think she is all for it. The democrats are going to have to be the better people here and vote Trump or not vote at all. A chance like this to defeat the globalist banksters and the corporatism (fascism) is unlikely. I know the republicans would not likely stray from their brainwashing, but the democrats for the most part do not have as much religious brainwashing to overcome to pull this off. It could be fortunate the democrats could be the ones to vote outside their party. A party which really doesn't represent them anyway. I doubt Trump will make things worse. He may keep us out of a third world war.
  15. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    20 Oct '16 08:41
    Trump has one thing I have a hard time with and it is he supports torture. I will never get past that. Hillary on the other hand is willing to give up national sovereignty, erode the constitution further, and is a criminal that should not have access to classified materials. I don't know what her position on torture is but based on the body count she leav ...[text shortened]... sent them anyway. I doubt Trump will make things worse. He may keep us out of a third world war.
    This is so many kinds of wrong that I do not know where to begin.