Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 24 Jun '09 17:37
    Please forgive me as i've been 'away' for awhile, but why is der schwarze Ritter banned and how is that fair?
  2. 24 Jun '09 17:41
    Originally posted by NimzovichLarsen
    Please forgive me as i've been 'away' for awhile, but why is der schwarze Ritter banned and how is that fair?
    Too many biased/oversensitive moderators.
  3. 24 Jun '09 18:19
    it's a crock that sub-humans like shavixmir are given a free pass.
  4. 24 Jun '09 18:28 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by NimzovichLarsen
    Please forgive me as i've been 'away' for awhile, but why is der schwarze Ritter banned and how is that fair?
    Oh ... you know ... he's just a racist fascist poorly-debating close-minded Zionist who supported the massacre at the Unitarian church and probably the Holocaust too.
  5. 24 Jun '09 19:26
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Oh ... you know ... he's just a racist fascist poorly-debating close-minded Zionist who supported the massacre at the Unitarian church and probably the Holocaust too.
    ok, so are 75% of the people that post on here....
  6. 24 Jun '09 20:02
    Originally posted by NimzovichLarsen
    ok, so are 75% of the people that post on here....
    Well, they're not so open about it.
  7. 25 Jun '09 15:26
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Well, they're not so open about it.
    you seem to be very open about your extremism and apparent support for terrorist groups, and yet you're not banned.
  8. Standard member Scheel
    <blank>
    25 Jun '09 21:33
    Originally posted by NimzovichLarsen
    it's a crock that sub-humans like shavixmir are given a free pass.
    Maybe he was being vocal about what he considered real humans and who not ? Often these right wing extremists are allowed to talk their vile talk and being derogatory to others.

    But apparently once in a while they overstep the line and is banned.
  9. Subscriber Crowley
    Not Aleister
    25 Jun '09 22:18
    Continued racist and bigoted posts = Ban
  10. 26 Jun '09 00:17
    Originally posted by NimzovichLarsen
    Please forgive me as i've been 'away' for awhile, but why is der schwarze Ritter banned and how is that fair?
    nasty piece of sheeet who had been given far to much time here posting his nasty right wing, red-neck comments, day in day out.


    I hope he never comes back- goodbye and good-riddence Der Schwarze Ritter- you waste of space
  11. 26 Jun '09 01:21
    Originally posted by spurs73
    nasty piece of sheeet who had been given far to much time here posting his nasty right wing, red-neck comments, day in day out.


    I hope he never comes back- goodbye and good-riddence Der Schwarze Ritter- you waste of space
    As a right-winger myself who occasionally visits the debate forum, I'd be really interested to know what it took to get him banned. I've seen some left-wingers seemingly push the envelope at least as much as I recall seeing from der schwarze Ritter.

    Did he say something worse than calling a fellow RHPer a "waste of space"?
  12. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    26 Jun '09 01:56
    Originally posted by spurs73
    nasty piece of sheeet who had been given far to much time here posting his nasty right wing, red-neck comments, day in day out.


    I hope he never comes back- goodbye and good-riddence Der Schwarze Ritter- you waste of space
    I wasn't around here much when he was here, so I have no opinion on whether he should have been banned; but I find it absurd that you would think someone should be banned for posting "nasty right wing, red-neck comments." If he was racist or attacked other posters personally or was exceptionally rude, that's another thing. But is there something about posting right wing, redneck viewpoints that makes your opinions any less valid than anyone else's?
  13. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    26 Jun '09 02:36 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    But is there something about posting right wing, redneck viewpoints that makes your opinions any less valid than anyone else's?
    Its hard to comprehensively express those attitudes without saying something racist, biggotted or lets face it just plain stupid!

    Being a chess website I think the mods are charged with an ennobled duty of ensuring that we limit the expression of non-intelligence to a minimum. Its all thin edge of the wedge stuff. Allow the flood gates open too wide and before you know it our topic list wil look like a Fox News running sheet,, and although we all embrace the freedom of speech, we wouldn't want it at the expense of having our news limited now would we!
  14. 26 Jun '09 03:59
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    Too many biased/oversensitive moderators.
    I don't know who this popular poster is, but from personal experience, I definately agree with you on this!
  15. 26 Jun '09 05:58
    Originally posted by sh76
    I wasn't around here much when he was here, so I have no opinion on whether he should have been banned; but I find it absurd that you would think someone should be banned for posting "nasty right wing, red-neck comments." If he was racist or attacked other posters personally or was exceptionally rude, that's another thing. But is there something about posting right wing, redneck viewpoints that makes your opinions any less valid than anyone else's?
    i don't know what got him banned, but I haven't checked the debate section for awhile because for a long time, dsR heavily dominated the forum, posting tons of new threads, but never responding to legitimate questions or criticism. it's better without him. it's more inviting when people discuss topics respectfully.

    like i said, i don't know what it was, but i doubt it was his opinions, but rather his totally selfish obnoxiousness that got him banned.