Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 13 Jun '13 14:37
    In yet another huge blow to the rhetoric and narrative of the Obama administration and its desire to disarm the American public, a DHS bid has been uncovered showing that the Department of Homeland Security recently put out an offer to purchase 7,000 full-auto “assault weapons” to be used domestically, inside the USA.

Keep in mind that President Obama is on the record saying, “AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals; that they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities.”

But it seems he really means they don’t belong on the streets of our cities unless they are in the hands of homeland security enforcers, in which case they can be FULL-AUTO assault weapons.

The juiciest part of this bid is the use of the phrase “Personal Defense Weapons” to describe the full-auto AR-15s being purchased by DHS.

Apparently, when YOU hold an AR-15, it’s an “assault rifle.” But magically, if you hand that same rifle to an armed government homeland security enforcer, it instantly transforms itself into a “personal defense weapon.”

Whats going on here people ? Is the DHS becoming a national police force ? Or worse ?

(read more and to see the documents go to alex jones prison planet)
  2. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    13 Jun '13 14:39
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    In yet another huge blow to the rhetoric and narrative of the Obama administration and its desire to disarm the American public, a DHS bid has been uncovered showing that the Department of Homeland Security recently put out an offer to purchase 7,000 full-auto “assault weapons” to be used domestically, inside the USA.

Keep in mind that President O ...[text shortened]... ce force ? Or worse ?[/i]

Maybe for the border patrol?
  3. 13 Jun '13 15:17

Frankly, I am glad the government is armed to crack down on home grown crazies who are pissed off that in less than thirty years caucasion will be the minority race. Crazies who see our elected government as the enemy rather than internal and external terrorists.
  4. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    13 Jun '13 15:42
    Originally posted by Phranny
    Frankly, I am glad the government is armed to crack down on home grown crazies who are pissed off that in less than thirty years caucasion will be the minority race. Crazies who see our elected government as the enemy rather than internal and external terrorists.
    How do you keep from pissing your pants every minute of every day? You walk around so scared of even your neighbor that you're willing to give up all your freedom to hopefully prevent the infinitesimal chance that you yourself will fall victim to a terror attack. You can't take care of yourself, so you plead with the nanny state to take over more and more of your life.

Tell you what dude - you wouldn't last five minutes in any kind of masculine environment. Enjoy your theater groups, your book clubs, and your nights in with Rachel Maddow.
  5. 13 Jun '13 16:07

Whats going on here people ? Is the DHS becoming a national police force ? Or worse ?
    I think what's going on is that the DHS is buying weapons for its personnel (counter-terrorism agents, border patrol, etc.), which is slightly less shocking than the pea soup I had for lunch today.
  6. 13 Jun '13 17:45 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Phranny
    Yes things will be just great when white people are the minority race, won't they?
    Like a slice of heaven everywhere you go, I'm sure your grandchildren will appreciate the world you want to leave them.
  7. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    13 Jun '13 17:52
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_defense_weapon
  8. 14 Jun '13 23:16
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Maybe so sleepyguy but then why are they showing up in places all over other than the boarder ?
    Armed DHS agents were monitoring multiple Tea Party IRS protests across the country last month.
    Why federal officials feel the Tea Party presence requires more than the attention of local law enforcement is beyond me.

go here to see photos and to read more http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/21/why-were-dhs-agents-seemingly-monitoring-multiple-tea-party-irs-protests-across-the-country-on-tuesday/
  9. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    15 Jun '13 00:24 / 4 edits
    Some of Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals:

1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."
    2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.”

8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”
    9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
    10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." *

12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
    13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

"Speak softly but carry a big stick - Abe Lincoln

It seems to me that those Rules, if they are what is behind the government strategy, would imply the following:

The threat of a double attack via enforcing income tax laws and via homeland security aimed at the Tea Party bloc, like when they went after Capone with tax evasion and Prohibition violation at the same time, with the intention of negotiating with their Representatives in government from a position of strength.

It'd make a good novel anyway. Far better than Orson Scott Card's silly book American Empire.

*EDIT - rule #10 is specifically referring to a mini-campaign "at the Operation level" which is between Strategy and Tactics. It's an interest concept that Communists came up with but is used by everyone now I think.

**EDIT2 - Personal Defense Weapons are basically an armor piercing upgrade to Tommy Guns like from Al Capone gangster days

***EDIT3 - If anybody associated with the Tea Party is involved in drugs like maybe methamphetamine distribution and manufacture or something like that it would bring in a THIRD line of attack, Drug Prohibition, Tax Evasion and Homeland Security
  10. 17 Jun '13 22:14
    utter, from the alex jones prison planet you mention, I saw this article.

66% Believe Obama Administration ‘Right’ to Analyze and Collect Internet Data

June 17, 2013
    A new CNN poll finds that 66 percent of American adults believe that it’s “right” for the Obama administration to analyze and collect Internet data. Only 33 percent believe the action is “wrong,” and 1 percent have “No opinion.”
  11. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    17 Jun '13 22:31

Is this like the "2700 tanks" that DHS was supposedly buying which turned to be a contract for the Marines?http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=151738&page=1
  12. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    17 Jun '13 22:37 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Is this like the "2700 tanks" that DHS was supposedly buying which turned to be a contract for the Marines?http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=151738&page=1
    You're spoiling everything I still think it's gonna be Elliott Ness with armor piercing Tommy Guns riding in Armored Personnel Carriers

with bulldozers on the front like from the movie
  13. 17 Jun '13 22:40
    I see also you can purchase this product on the alex jone prison planet website.

After the Tribulation DVD $19.95

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed

Satan is working behind the scenes to set up a one world government and one world religion in preparation for the Antichrist. He has also deceived modern evangelical Christians into believing that they will be removed from this earth before the great tribulation takes place. This doctrine, known as the pre-tribulation rapture, teaches that Christ may return at any moment, and that there will be no signs of his coming. As a result of this deception, most Christians are completely unprepared for what the Bible has warned us is coming.

In this hard-hitting documentary, film-maker Paul Wittenberger (What in the World are They Spraying? and The Great Culling), Pastor Steven L Anderson, Pastor Roger Jimenez, and creation scientist Kent Hovind, prove from the King James Bible that the rapture will take place AFTER THE TRIBULATION but before God pours out his wrath upon this earth. They also expose Satan's plans for a global government and new world order.

Runtime: 114 minutes

http://www.prisonplanet.com/
  14. 17 Jun '13 22:48
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    I don't believe Border Patrol is part of DHS. It's hard to keep up with the alphabet soup of agencies.
  15. 17 Jun '13 22:49
    Another DVD product from the alex jones prison planet website you reference. At first I thought DVD was about Fox News mind control of right-wing sheeple like Sasquatch but . . .

State Of Mind: The Psychology Of Control, from the creators of A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995, reveals that much of what we believe to be truth is actually deliberate deception. The global elites are systematically implanting lies into our consciousness to erect a "tyranny over the minds of men." This film exposes the mind control methods being used to turn our once vibrant society into a land of obedient sheeple.

Are we controlled?
    To what extent and by whom?
    What does it mean for humanity's future?

DVD $19.95
    Runtime: 110 min
    Free Mind Films: July 17, 2013

http://www.prisonplanet.com/