Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 22 May '17 17:48
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/21/california-dem-leader-leads-fk-trump-chant-at-convention-while-holding-up-two-middle-fingers/

Here we see Dims rallying holding up their middle fingers yelling f@@@ Trump!
  2. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    22 May '17 17:52
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/21/california-dem-leader-leads-fk-trump-chant-at-convention-while-holding-up-two-middle-fingers/

Stronger together.
  3. Standard member Lundos
    Back to basics
    22 May '17 18:01

I don't think John Burton or the California Democrates are alone in the feeling or sentiment, though expressing it that way in a convention really isn't a good way to go about it.
  4. Standard member vivify
    rain
    22 May '17 18:01
    Republican morality:

http://lancasteronline.com/news/local/kkk-rally-planned-saturday-in-southern-lancaster-county-friday-teach/article_1bcecc84-3a7e-11e7-814e-9f0a4e78a11a.html
  5. 22 May '17 18:36
    Originally posted by Lundos
    I don't think John Burton or the California Democrates are alone in the feeling or sentiment, though expressing it that way in a convention really isn't a good way to go about it.
    Feeling and sentiment are one thing, but when you have elected officials in the public arena and shout F*** so and so as they raise the middle finger, it just shows how classless they are and devoid of any type of morality.
  6. 22 May '17 18:38
    Originally posted by vivify
    Republican morality:

http://lancasteronline.com/news/local/kkk-rally-planned-saturday-in-southern-lancaster-county-friday-teach/article_1bcecc84-3a7e-11e7-814e-9f0a4e78a11a.html
    Do you see nationally prominent political figures get up and support the KKK in the GOP?

No, you don't.

Conversely, you see Nancy Pelosi in the background laughing as they flip the bird yelling obscenities.

Just imagine the reaction from partisan shills like you if the GOP did this to Obama on stage at a GOP event.
  7. Standard member vivify
    rain
    22 May '17 19:06 / 1 edit
    Do you see nationally prominent political figures get up and support the KKK in the GOP?

No, you don't.

Conversely, you see Nancy Pelosi in the background laughing as they flip the bird yelling obscenities.

Just imagine the reaction from partisan shills like you if the GOP did this to Obama on stage at a GOP event.
    When Republicans were abusive toward a Muslim women for peacefully protesting Trump, where was your outrage? Or when Trump supporters assaulted a black woman?

This selective outrage of yours is tired.
  8. 22 May '17 19:09
    When Republicans were abusive toward a Muslim women for peacefully protesting Trump, where was your outrage? Or when Trump supporters assaulted a black woman?

This selective outrage of yours is tired.
    I could care less what idiots do in either party, but when main stream political figures get up, like John McCain, or Nancy Pelosi, and use profanity and smile as they do it that is another thing altogether.

Again, I'm sure people like yourself see nothing wrong with this sort of thing which is another indicator of the classless and amoral left.
  9. Standard member Lundos
    Back to basics
    22 May '17 19:09
    Feeling and sentiment are one thing, but when you have elected officials in the public arena and shout F*** so and so as they raise the middle finger, it just shows how classless they are and devoid of any type of morality.
    Well, besides your obvious hyperpole, I don't think this worse than the entire 'lock her up' spiel during the presidential election.
  10. 22 May '17 19:10
    Originally posted by Lundos
    Well, besides your obvious hyperpole, I don't think this worse than the entire 'lock her up' spiel during the presidential election.
    You don't?

Saying that someone needs to be "locked up" may be true. However, if you say f@@@@@g lock her up that is another thing altogether

Personally I think they should turn the entire federal government into a federal prison.
  11. Standard member Lundos
    Back to basics
    22 May '17 19:18
    You don't?

Saying that someone needs to be "locked up" may be true. However, if you say f@@@@@g lock her up that is another thing altogether

Personally I think they should turn the entire federal government into a federal prison.
    You really think throwing people in prison without a trial is better than the f-word?

Maybe they should been shouting 'lock Trump up'.
  12. 22 May '17 19:33

What do mildly obscene gestures and language have to do with "morality"?
  13. Standard member vivify
    rain
    22 May '17 19:38 / 1 edit
    I could care less what idiots do in either party, but when main stream political figures get up, like John McCain, or Nancy Pelosi, and use profanity and smile as they do it that is another thing altogether.

Again, I'm sure people like yourself see nothing wrong with this sort of thing which is another indicator of the classless and amoral left.
    I can only shake my head at your hypocrisy. How many times did Trump swear during his campaign? Here's a compilation of Trump swearing while on the campaign:

YouTube : Trump profinity

Where was your outrage just a few months ago? Where's your criticism of the right for electing such a foul-mouthed cretin?
  14. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    22 May '17 20:15
    I can only shake my head at your hypocrisy. How many times did Trump swear during his campaign? Here's a compilation of Trump swearing while on the campaign:

[youtube Trump profinity]_xej2hvJdxw[/youtube]

Where was your outrage just a few months ago? Where's your criticism of the right for electing such a foul-mouthed cretin?
    His spiel back then was that Trump was a "Prog" setup to make sure Hillary got elected.

A few months later he's starting dozens of threads defending King Donald.
  15. 22 May '17 20:18

[youtube Trump profinity]_xej2hvJdxw[/youtube]

I'm no fan of Trump, but to be fair, did he ever say "f@@@ Hillary"?