Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 16:441 edit
    So it went like we thought it would. Treason, that is the long and short of it.
    No mention of the Ukraine, the plane shot down, the poisoning, just Trump caving in to Putin, when asked about the interference of our election by Russia, he goes off on 'where are the servers' of Hillary's emails.
    Jebesus, just what will it take for his base to realize he is nothing short of a treasonous POTUS and now completely showing to the entire world just how weak he really is? His base will no doubt praise him.

I'm not the only one saying this, the former head of the CIA says the same thing:
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/john-brennan-donald-trump-treasonous-vladimir-putin/index.html
  2. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 17:06
    Watching Trump attack U.S. allies questioning the competency of his own intelligence agency turns my stomach. He admires Putin and all dictators because he wants to be a dictator. He would love to join forces with Putin and try to rule the world, divvy up Europe and feel all powerful. I think Trump cut a deal with Putin before we went to the poles. When will the GOP stand up for the United States and move forward with impeaching Trump. The man is a danger to world peace and democracy, what's left of it, in the United States.I do not like Pence but I don't think Pence is a traitor. Trump is a traitor.
    "Asked whether he believes his own intelligence agencies, which say that Russia interfered in the 2016 United States election, or Mr. Putin, who denies it, Mr. Trump refused to say, but he expressed doubt about whether Russia was to blame."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/16/world/europe/trump-putin-summit-helsinki.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 17:14
    Originally posted by @phranny
    Watching Trump attack U.S. allies questioning the competency of his own intelligence agency turns my stomach. He admires Putin and all dictators because he wants to be a dictator. He would love to join forces with Putin and try to rule the world, divvy up Europe and feel all powerful. I think Trump cut a deal with Putin before we went to the poles. When wil ...[text shortened]... =Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
    On Fox news, one commentator, Stephan Cohen, a Russian studies prof, says 'do you want to remove this president or keep from having a war with Russia?

Equating the idea that we BETTER keep a treasonous POTUS otherwise a nuclear war with Russia is a certainty. What claptrap. He brought up the Eisenhower meeting to take place with Khrushchev where Ike said don't run any U2's over Russia and someone did anyway and Powers was shot down, saying that was deliberate interference with the summit, specifically designed to shut it down because someone does not want detente.

So much for Faux News.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 17:29
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    On Fox news, one commentator, Stephan Cohen, a Russian studies prof, says 'do you want to remove this president or keep from having a war with Russia?

Equating the idea that we BETTER keep a treasonous POTUS otherwise a nuclear war with Russia is a certainty. What claptrap. He brought up the Eisenhower meeting to take place with Khrushchev where Ike sa ...[text shortened]... ically designed to shut it down because someone does not want detente.

So much for Faux News.
    FOX Propaganda Network News staff are now being given free gravol.

This to allow them to keep spinning without nausea. 😀
  5. Germany
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 17:30
    So it went like we thought it would. Treason, that is the long and short of it.
    No mention of the Ukraine, the plane shot down, the poisoning, just Trump caving in to Putin, when asked about the interference of our election by Russia, he goes off on 'where are the servers' of Hillary's emails.
    Jebesus, just what will it take for his base to realize he is ...[text shortened]... //www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/john-brennan-donald-trump-treasonous-vladimir-putin/index.html
    Brennan knows a lot more than the public, and he knows where this is going. I'm looking forward to repeatedly humiliating the not-Clinton voters who keep digging deeper holes for themselves.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 17:32
    I am waiting for any news network to come right out and address whether the current President of the United States is compromised.

And I mean more than any 10 minute slot on a pee party in Moscow.
    Or any news time on Stormy Daniels.

I mean this.
    What does Vladimir Putin have on Donald Trump.
    No president can be this incompetent !!
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 17:363 edits
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    I am waiting for any news network to come right out and address whether the current President of the United States is compromised.

And I mean more than any 10 minute slot on a pee party in Moscow.
    Or any news time on Stormy Daniels.

I mean this.
    What does Vladimir Putin have on Donald Trump.
    No president can be this incompetent !!
    It goes MUCH deeper than pee pee tapes. Russian oligarchs have funneled LITERALLY hundreds of millions into Trump for over a 20 year period, propping up his 'empire' without which Trump would be just another bankrupt failure. THAT is the real hold over Trump. Putin doesn't NEED pee pee tapes. So now it's payback time from Trump, the note has come due. caving in to Putin.

I just hope the American public realizes it. Not much of a hope actually. Once brainwashed, always brainwashed.
  8. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 17:58
    Did Fox really call Trump for a dictator?

YouTube
  9. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 20:16
    Originally posted by @lundos
    Did Fox really call Trump for a dictator?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOHJCdv7dGA
    About as much as I thought there was a fly on my computer screen.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 20:43
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    About as much as I thought there was a fly on my computer screen.
    I almost did🙂 2 dictators, a fraudian slip🙂
  11. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 21:19
    A bunch of the folks at Fox News even slammed Trump:

Trump, finally asked whom he believes on Russia interference, gives a vague and rambling non-answer, with renewed complaints about Hillary’s server. Says he trusts US intel but made clear he takes Putin’s denials seriously. Lame response, to say the least,” Fox News’ Brit Hume tweeted.

“Horrible performance from our President today. Pretty ugly when u give a pass to a nation that is undermining our democracy,” Fox Business anchor Trish Regan tweeted.

Fox News’ Neil Cavuto called the press conference “disgusting," while his colleague Stuart Varney added, “It was not a very forceful presentation from President Trump with Putin standing right next to him. Not forceful at all.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/07/16/media-slamming-trump-after-putin-summit-one-most-disgraceful-performances-by-american-president.html
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 21:20
    It goes MUCH deeper than pee pee tapes. Russian oligarchs have funneled LITERALLY hundreds of millions into Trump for over a 20 year period, propping up his 'empire' without which Trump would be just another bankrupt failure. THAT is the real hold over Trump. Putin doesn't NEED pee pee tapes. So now it's payback time from Trump, the note has come due. cavi ...[text shortened]... American public realizes it. Not much of a hope actually. Once brainwashed, always brainwashed.
    This article ...

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/07/trump-putin-russia-collusion.html
  13. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 22:25
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    A bunch of the folks at Fox News even slammed Trump:

Trump, finally asked whom he believes on Russia interference, gives a vague and rambling non-answer, with renewed complaints about Hillary’s server. Says he trusts US intel but made clear he takes Putin’s denials seriously. [b]Lame response, to say the least
    ,” Fox News’ Brit Hume tweeted.

“H ...[text shortened]... a-slamming-trump-after-putin-summit-one-most-disgraceful-performances-by-american-president.html[/b]
    Thank you for taking the time to quote a source that shouldn't be dismissed out of hand, that helps. And from the sound of things, Trump cowed down to Putin. I was hoping that after Trump succeeded in convincing the NATO alliance to beef up its defense budgets that he would enter the Putin meeting with an advantage. If he did enter with Trump cards to play, he apparently didn't play them. And that's not just plain bad, but what makes it worse is he played right into the hands of his detractors and all the Russia hubbub. Pretty disgusting turnout all around.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 23:17
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Thank you for taking the time to quote a source that shouldn't be dismissed out of hand, that helps. And from the sound of things, Trump cowed down to Putin. I was hoping that after Trump succeeded in convincing the NATO alliance to beef up its defense budgets that he would enter the Putin meeting with an advantage. If he did enter with Trump cards to ...[text shortened]... to the hands of his detractors and all the Russia hubbub. Pretty disgusting turnout all around.
    I think Putin is holding all the cards.

Again, the question is ....
    What does Putin have on Trump ??
  15. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 23:42
    It's like Palpatine and Vader...the Sith Lord and the Padawan