Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    20 Nov '10 02:32
    The Senate has approved almost $4.6 billion to settle long-standing claims brought by American Indians and black farmers against the government.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101119/ap_on_go_co/us_black_farmers_indian_money


  2. 20 Nov '10 13:00
    If it is found that their claims are true that they have been discriminated against, then I will say compensation is reasonable.
  3. 20 Nov '10 16:06 / 2 edits
    Black "farmers" who have never seen a tractor or milked a cow are coming out of the woodwork, claiming they were discriminated against because they didn't get a loan to start farming, etc.

    Wasn't it a black woman IN CHARGE of this operation that recently got into trouble for talking about how she didn't pay attention to white farmers and went hahaha when they needed help?
  4. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    20 Nov '10 16:37
    We have a bite!
  5. 20 Nov '10 17:10
    Originally posted by Palynka
    We have a bite!
    Just google "Black farmers settlement fraud".

    More foolishness by liberals saddled with white guilt.

    Suddenly there are many thousands of black farmers who didn't get their fair share of govt loans.

    Eventually there may be millions of them after word gets out.
  6. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    20 Nov '10 17:27
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Just google "Black farmers settlement fraud".

    More foolishness by liberals saddled with white guilt.

    Suddenly there are many thousands of black farmers who didn't get their fair share of govt loans.

    Eventually there may be millions of them after word gets out.
    Well you know how the coloreds love a handout.
  7. 20 Nov '10 17:32
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Well you know how the coloreds love a handout.
    If that was meant as a sarcastic comment, it didn't work.
  8. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    20 Nov '10 17:33
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    If that was meant as a sarcastic comment, it didn't work.
    And neither will they!!!!! That's a kneeslapper, huh Sam?
  9. 20 Nov '10 17:47 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    And neither will they!!!!! That's a kneeslapper, huh Sam?
    LOLOLOL you make the best comments ever.

    Why is it I get in trouble for what you say?
  10. 20 Nov '10 17:50
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    [b]The Senate has approved almost $4.6 billion to settle long-standing claims brought by American Indians and black farmers against the government.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101119/ap_on_go_co/us_black_farmers_indian_money


    [/b]
    I don't see anything wrong with these payments, although it seems like rather bad timing considering the current economic climate to make such substantial payments.
  11. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    20 Nov '10 17:51
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    LOLOLOL you make the best comments ever.

    Why is it I get in trouble for what you say?
    Puzzle it out, Sam; you're a member of the intellectually superior race, so it should be a breeze.
  12. 20 Nov '10 19:00
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Puzzle it out, Sam; you're a member of the intellectually superior race, so it should be a breeze.
    OK let me figure out the puzzle.

    You make racist comments.

    I get banned for them.

    Hmmmmm......who is running the show on this site?
  13. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    20 Nov '10 19:15
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    OK let me figure out the puzzle.

    You make racist comments.

    I get banned for them.

    Hmmmmm......who is running the show on this site?
    Race traitors obviously.
  14. 21 Nov '10 13:55
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    OK let me figure out the puzzle.

    You make racist comments.

    I get banned for them.

    Hmmmmm......who is running the show on this site?
    its not to hard to figure out. the same one who makes these comments is the same one who reports you when you do it.

    typical " progressive" mind set. Free speech only for them. you mention race and you are a racist. they do and its intellectual.
  15. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    21 Nov '10 14:02
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    its not to hard to figure out. the same one who makes these comments is the same one who reports you when you do it.

    typical " progressive" mind set. Free speech only for them. you mention race and you are a racist. they do and its intellectual.
    If you think I "report" people on this site, you're sadly mistaken.