1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 12:271 edit
    With wave after wave of polls indicating that Hillary need not even campaign to beat Donald Trump, does Bernie Sanders need to sell out....er.....um......endorse her?
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 12:311 edit
    no. she needs him
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 12:371 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    no. she needs him
    Why?

I saw in a poll today that the majority of people think that Hillary should have been indicted. Then I saw another poll indicating that Hillary was ahead of Trump. Crazy, I know.

I don't think she needs him at all.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 13:08
    Originally posted by whodey
    Why?

I saw in a poll today that the majority of people think that Hillary should have been indicted. Then I saw another poll indicating that Hillary was ahead of Drumpf. Crazy, I know.

I don't think she needs him at all.
    "Then I saw another poll indicating that Hillary was ahead of Drumpf. Crazy, I know."
    What you know can fit on a very small pamphlet. It is irrelevant that Clinton should have been indicted. People still support her more than trump because they would rather have a president of questionable integrity rather than one with zero integrity. It's not the clinton's supporters fault that they are supporting clinton, it's the trump supporters' fault that they elected a piece of garbage

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree