chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 10:35
    @whodey said
    Discuss.
    She is human and has a human face.

End of discussion.

That some pople creep deep is a well known phenomenon. Name calling is not a sign of a Genius, but in the case of a stable Genius....
  3. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 10:45
    @whodey said
    Discuss.
    Is she a horse?

No. Then she doesn’t have a horse’s face.

Who’s been yelling you stuff like this? Let me guess: Fox news or one of their brainwashed cartoon characters.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 10:56
    @shavixmir said
    Is she a horse?

No. Then she doesn’t have a horse’s face.

Who’s been yelling you stuff like this? Let me guess: Fox news or one of their brainwashed cartoon characters.
    Actually when her law suit against Trump fell apart Trump called her a Con and a horse face, but why?

Maybe Trump is just a meany, or is there some resemblance?

Anyone?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 10:57
    @ponderable said

End of discussion.

That some pople creep deep is a well known phenomenon. Name calling is not a sign of a Genius, but in the case of a stable Genius....
    Why the long face?

Sorry, could not resist.
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 11:47
    @whodey said
    Why the long face?

Sorry, could not resist.
    well we worked out what your face looks like......

........ a horses arse!
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 12:231 edit
    @whodey said
    Discuss.
    Ms. Daniels is what used to be known as a ‘handsome woman’. Those ignorant of the term are invited to research it. One characteristic of handsome women is that they project a degree of poise and self confidence that can be to some degree unsettling to men who are more comfortable with a more traditionally feminine, submissive type, dress and make-up, although some such men may find themselves oddly attracted at the same time by a certain take-charge attitude projected by handsome women.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 12:37
    @js357 said
    Ms. Daniels is what used to be known as a ‘handsome woman’. Those ignorant of the term are invited to research it. One characteristic of handsome women is that they project a degree of poise and self confidence that can be to some degree unsettling to men who are more comfortable with a more traditionally feminine, submissive type, dress and make-up, although some such men may ...[text shortened]... lves oddly attracted at the same time by a certain take-charge attitude projected by handsome women.
    Wow, you really thought this through.

Do you reckon she has any native American blood in her?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 12:38
    @ponderable said

End of discussion.

I would have to agree that name calling is infantile. You see it every day on these boards.

However, does someone who sells their body and soul to the sex industry, and at one time Trump, deserve this sort of treatment or should it not matter?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 12:40
    I'm shocked that the Left is not running with this story before election time, especially after falling on their faces in regards to the Kav trial and token negroes comments, and inane genetic testing, etc.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 13:47
    @whodey said
    Discuss.
    Trump on Twitter: “Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!”

“Maybe Stormy reminds him of a horse…because after they had sex, he had to pony up $130,000.” -- Jimmy Kimmel

But Stormy fired back: “Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present your president. In addition to his…umm…shortcomings, he has demonstrated his incompetence, hatred of women and lack of self -control on Twitter AGAIN! And perhaps a penchant for bestiality. Game on, Tiny.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jimmy-kimmel-mock-donald-trump-030307988.html
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 14:151 edit
    @suzianne said
    Trump on Twitter: “Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!”

“Maybe Stormy reminds him of a horse…because after they had sex, he had to ...[text shortened]... me on, Tiny.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jimmy-kimmel-mock-donald-trump-030307988.html
    This portion of Jerry Springer has been brought to you by, Suzy, Stormy Daniels, and The Donald

This has also been brought to you by, "Trump be gone". The medication that cures Trump Derangement Syndrome. One tablet and you will believe you are riding a unicorn with everything given to you as free, for at least a 6 hour period.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 14:40
    @whodey said
    This portion of Jerry Springer has been brought to you by, Suzy, Stormy Daniels, and The Donald

This has also been brought to you by, "Trump be gone". The medication that cures Trump Derangement Syndrome. One tablet and you will believe you are riding a unicorn with everything given to you as free, for at least a 6 hour period.
    You mean if T is impeached we then get a 'pray away the gay' POTUS? Would that be better?
  14. Germany
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 15:09
    @whodey said
    Discuss.
    This kind of topic is really beneath the level of discourse on Debates. Let's leave it to tacky bars, crack dens and the U.S. President's Twitter feed.
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 15:18
    @kazetnagorra said
    This kind of topic is really beneath the level of discourse on Debates. Let's leave it to tacky bars, crack dens and the U.S. President's Twitter feed.
    Is it really, though? A forum spammed with threads that are nothing but a link and an "LOL"? A forum where threads are frequently hijacked, then devolve to name-calling and personal attacks?