Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 24 Dec '11 03:44
    I just read today that Trump declared himself an independent. Did anyone else hear this? If so, does this mean he will run as an independent? Maybe he made a deal with Obama to run and sink the GOP.

Thoughts?
  2. 24 Dec '11 04:13
    I don't know anybody who takes Trump seriously. Do you?
  3. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    24 Dec '11 05:33
    Originally posted by stevemcc
    If the GOP can be "sunk" by a candidate like Trump, perhaps the GOP is not ready to take control of the White House.
  4. 24 Dec '11 06:07
    Originally posted by stevemcc
    No, only his toupee.
  5. 24 Dec '11 15:10
    Originally posted by whodey
    No, only his toupee.
    You mean that badger that lives on his head?

He can't sink what is already sunk. The Tea Party is completing the Two-George Master Plan. The endless traveling Clown College has demonstrated that only Bozos are on that Bus. Boner has grouped his troops in a glorious circle and given the orders to fire. Trump will ride from his Tower on the Great White Steed of No Taxes for the Rich and slay the Cultural Warriors when a Man with a Very Powerful Lamp will be unable to tell the moral difference between him and the Village-Idiot, Racist Fool, or Privileged-Dandy that rides against him. The Dark Overlord will reign supreme yet again and Wall Street will judge the play a great success! The Banks will laugh all the way to the last dollar in the Treasury!
  6. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    24 Dec '11 20:02
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    You mean that badger that lives on his head?

He can't sink what is already sunk. The Tea Party is completing the Two-George Master Plan. The endless traveling Clown College has demonstrated that only Bozos are on that Bus. Boner has grouped his troops in a glorious circle and given the orders to fire. Trump will ride from his Tower on the Great White ...[text shortened]... the play a great success! The Banks will laugh all the way to the last dollar in the Treasury!
    I am very Fond of Writing in which many Words begin with Capital letters.
  7. 24 Dec '11 20:19
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I am very Fond of Writing in which many Words begin with Capital letters.
    I have to do that because Republicans (or irony-challenged leftists) might be reading my posts and I'd hate to have to proscribe the cure for everyone. ( Who am I kidding? Here it is: http://www.chiff.com/articles/puppy-bowl.htm )