Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Zugzwang
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 05:48
    @tobias9122 said
    I am convinced you have several screws lose.
    Take your talent for digging for facts, and check the stats for missing women. because there is a pretty good chance they were raped and murdered.Surprise me and make good use of this opportunity. But one thing is not going to change in our world today, is the fact that this lady chose not to report the "apparent" rape 23 year ...[text shortened]... l claim, no matter what you chose to think, it's a book before an election.. . It's all about money.
    Tobias9122 evidently is another extremely ignorant stupid paranoid right-wing American troll.

He already had shown his racism, sexism, and anti-Muslim bigotry
    in addition to his hateful.American jingoism.

So Tobias9122 seems to be an ideal follower of Donald Trump.
  2. Zugzwang
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 19:47
    Donald Trump, who earlier falsely denied having ever met E Jean Carroll, falls back on a familiar excuse.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/25/donald-trump-says-assault-accuser-e-jean-carroll-not-my-type

"Donald Trump says sexual assault accuser E Jean Carroll 'not my type'"

Katarina Witt, a German Olympic figure skating champion, has said that Donald Trump
    attempted to impress her with his wealth and did his utmost to seduce her.
    She rejected him. A spokesman for Donald Trump claimed that he never had any
    interest in her because she was obviously too unattractive and not his type of woman.
    Few men who knew the young Katarina Witt would have regarded her as unattractive.

Donald Trump appears so insecure that he cannot admit to having ever failed to
    seduce a single woman who aroused him.
  3. Zugzwang
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 22:381 edit
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/25/e-jean-carroll-sexual-assault-allegation-against-trump-media-response

"Why did the media downplay the latest sexual assault allegation against Trump?"

"The leader of the world’s most powerful nation is accused by a prominent writer
    with an impeccable career in journalism of having sexually assaulted her in an act
    amounting to rape. Pretty big news story, you might think.

Not so in the US, it seems. When the news broke last Friday that E Jean Carroll, a
    revered advice columnist, had accused Donald Trump of sexually attacking her in
    late 1995 or early 1996, alleging he slammed her against a wall inside a dressing
    room in the Bergdorf Goodman store in New York then penetrated her without
    consent, the response from many top media titles was strangely restrained.
    However, for a variety of reasons – some apparently blatantly political, some technical,
    some as yet unexplained – news outlets decided to downplay the story or even excise it altogether.
    The most startling example was at the [right-wing] New York Post, where the tabloid
    ran an account of Carroll’s allegations drawn from an extract from her new book
    published by New York magazine, only to take the story down a few hours later."

The mainstream US media often willingly censors itself for political reasons.
  4. SubscriberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 23:28
    Umm ya so...23 years ago..I was...I'm walking down the street and I'm...I'm carrying 100 gold coins and um...Mariah Carey took the gold from me and um...she said "cracker" and um... their's no evidence but I told some friends about it um...and it really happened so um...I'm selling this book about it and um...it's racist ya know?
    Oh ya...she hit me and grabbed my special places and um...I feel abused...um...ya
  5. SubscriberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 23:301 edit
    Even the news networks are tired of these decades old claims that can't be proven.

#metoo turned into...

"Nobody believes me!"
    "Oh ya?...me too!"

And...

"I made it up cause it can't be disproven"
    "Oh ya?...me too!"
  6. SubscriberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 23:39
    ...um if their is any evidence of her robbing me it wouldn't look like a robbery...ya um..
  7. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 02:04
    @duchess64 said
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/25/e-jean-carroll-sexual-assault-allegation-against-trump-media-response

"Why did the media downplay the latest sexual assault allegation against Trump?"

"The leader of the world’s most powerful nation is accused by a prominent writer
    with an impeccable career in journalism of having sexually assaulted her in an act
    amo ...[text shortened]... a few hours later."

The mainstream US media often willingly censors itself for political reasons.
    You're kidding right? The US news media takes every stab they can and Donald Trump, put the bottle back on the shelf woman. Your bias is toxic.
    Maybe they are smarter than you?
  8. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 02:06
    @patzering said
    ...um if their is any evidence of her robbing me it wouldn't look like a robbery...ya um..
    I think she is kind of sick.. definitely a hater.. of men. Must have been mistreated as a child.
  9. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 03:342 edits
    @duchess64 said
    Tobias9122 evidently is another extremely ignorant stupid paranoid right-wing American troll.

He already had shown his racism, sexism, and anti-Muslim bigotry
    in addition to his hateful.American jingoism.

So Tobias9122 seems to be an ideal follower of Donald Trump.
    You fit the definition of an internet troll perfectly, name calling when ever someone disagrees with you,, grow the hell up lady. You are toxic, perhaps sick.. I feel somewhat sorry for you. You haven't played a chess game here for years? 2324 days 5 hrs and 16 minutes,, give or take a few minutes, clearly you are just here to stir up discontent and spew your hate. You come here just to insult people, and call me a troll, unbelievable. Narcissistic, filled with hate.. seek help.... funny but not, maybe you are already stuck in some nut factory?
  10. Germany
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 06:39
    @patzering said
    Even the news networks are tired of these decades old claims that can't be proven.

#metoo turned into...

"Nobody believes me!"
    "Oh ya?...me too!"

And...

"I made it up cause it can't be disproven"
    "Oh ya?...me too!"
    Curious that dozens of credible allegations were levied at Donald Trump, Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, etc... yet none at other high-profile figures like Barack Obama. Why do you think that is?
  11. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 14:03
    @kazetnagorra said
    Curious that dozens of credible allegations were levied at Donald Trump, Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, etc... yet none at other high-profile figures like Barack Obama. Why do you think that is?
    You left out Kevin Spacey... maybe obama is squeaky clean, maybe there hasn't been anyone digging? I suspect obama is a decent enough man..who knows.? It certainly took a long time for a lot of these allegations to come out. One can speculate, but the law of the land is innocent until proven guilty by a jury of your peers. and then even if proven innocent, your friends, family have been dragged through the whole process right along with you.. everyone suffers.
    Let he without sin cast the first stone
  12. Zugzwang
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 23:29
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/26/someone-accused-the-us-president-of-the-media-shrugged

"Someone accused the US president of rape. The media shrugged."

"“When you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump famously said. “You can do anything.
    Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.” The “they” Trump was talking about
    in that statement wasn’t the women themselves; it was the apparatus of power silencing them.
    It was the criminal justice system that gives wealthy men the benefit of the doubt.
    It was the pundits who suggest “maybe she was asking for it”. It was the newspapers that
    treat sexual assault allegations with a level of caution they rarely seem to apply to other cases."
  13. Zugzwang
    Moves
    27 Jun '19 03:451 edit
    @duchess64 said
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/21/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegation-e-jean-carroll-new-york-latest-accusation

"Donald Trump accused of sexually assaulting writer E Jean Carroll
    Carroll alleges that Trump assaulted her in a dressing room at
    Bergdorf Goodman in 1995 or 1996, potentially raping her."

"In a cover story in New York magazine, the writ ...[text shortened]... essica Drake,
    Ninni Laaksonen, Summer Zervos, Juliet Huddy, Alva Johnson and
    Cassandra Searles."
    http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/this-sounds-crazy-but-trumps-rape-denial-might-not-be-true.html

"This Sounds Crazy, But Trump’s Rape Denial Might Not Be True"

"Trump began his denials by claiming he had “never met this person in my life.”
    This denial was pre-refuted by a photograph that New York ran with the story,
    showing the two of them together.

He proceeded to insist “she’s not my type.” Even aside from the insinuation that Trump
    does have a type of women he would rape, this denial echoed a line he has used before."

"Carroll shared this story at the time it happened with two journalists, predating
    both her book and Trump’s presidential campaign by two decades. If she was lying
    at the time, she had no obvious motive to do so. If all three of them are lying about
    Carroll having said this at the time, her two friends are taking a large professional
    risk — they’ve confirmed their accounts to New York and spoken to other media outlets,
    putting their professional credibility on the line — with no discernible upside for themselves."

"And Republicans seem happy to default to the standard Graham is using.
    They’re taking at face value the word of a man who has lied at unprecedented
    rates about everything, has already lied about this specific case, who has faced
    credible accusations of similar behavior by other women, and has indeed boasted
    about his own propensity to do it."
  14. Zugzwang
    Moves
    27 Jun '19 03:51
    @duchess64 said
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/21/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegation-e-jean-carroll-new-york-latest-accusation

"Donald Trump accused of sexually assaulting writer E Jean Carroll
    Carroll alleges that Trump assaulted her in a dressing room at
    Bergdorf Goodman in 1995 or 1996, potentially raping her."

"In a cover story in New York magazine, the writ ...[text shortened]... essica Drake,
    Ninni Laaksonen, Summer Zervos, Juliet Huddy, Alva Johnson and
    Cassandra Searles."
    Here's an excerpt from the book by E Jean Carroll:

https://www.thecut.com/2019/06/donald-trump-assault-e-jean-carroll-other-hideous-men.html#_ga=2.183594150.1461991752.1561606678-1800065724.1561606678
  15. Zugzwang
    Moves
    28 Jun '19 01:18
    https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2019/jun/27/samantha-bee-trump-e-jean-carroll-accusation-late-night-recap

"Samantha Bee to Trump: 'Don’t say you have a rape type'"

Let's imagine some conversation on a premarital date:
    Melania: So, Donald, what you think of me?
    Donald: You're so hot! You may not be the type of woman that I have in mind
    to rape, but if I did, I'm sure that I would enjoy you more than I did the last one.