Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 06:11
    Donald Trump,
    I Will Beat WACKY BERNIE SANDERS and Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump: 'If I Don't Win, I Wasted My Time'.

YouTube
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 07:30
    Donald Trump's Top 20 Insults

YouTube
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 13:02
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Donald Trump,

[b]Donald Trump: 'If I Don't Win, I Wasted My Time'.

[youtube]vm5vTmR7zrU[/youtube][/b]
    Was it a waste of time?

If Donald goes down in flames he will have taken the majority of incoming fire from the left.

That's called a decoy RJ.
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 16:013 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Donald Trump,

[b]Donald Trump: 'If I Don't Win, I Wasted My Time'.

[youtube]vm5vTmR7zrU[/youtube][/b]
    Maybe Trump as President would be a good thing. His economic policies are pretty sound, and since his notion of building a wall on our southern border w/ Mexico paying for it will clearly go nowhere, this could be a good thing. I'm not thrilled about a big mouthed bigot in the white house, but Trump doesn't seem to keen on starting another war, so maybe with Congress and the Supreme Court showing The Donald his limitations, a Trump presidency may not turn into the disaster that many fear. Having said this, I do think the chances of Trump making it into the white house are slim. Trump's big mouth, bullying persona may work in the corporate boardroom, but it's clearly not working with the majority of American voters, who very much dislike him. Unless things change radically, it's looking like we'll have another Clinton in the white house.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 16:26
    Originally posted by bill718
    Maybe Trump as President would be a good thing. His economic policies are pretty sound, and since his notion of building a wall on our southern border w/ Mexico paying for it will clearly go nowhere, this could be a good thing. I'm not thrilled about a big mouthed bigot in the white house, but Trump doesn't seem to keen on starting another war, so maybe with ...[text shortened]... Unless things change radically, it's looking like we'll have another Clinton in the white house.
    Sometimes, bill, when you try to appear nuanced you just end up sounding silly. Donald Trump is absolutely retarded and doesn't have a coherent economic plan to begin with.
  6. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 16:34
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Sometimes, bill, when you try to appear nuanced you just end up sounding silly. Donald Trump is absolutely retarded and doesn't have a coherent economic plan to begin with.
    KazetNagorra - Normally I would agree with you, but if you lived here and faced the non stop lunacy of the right wing as many of us have had to deal with, you'd learn to try to make the best of a bad situation too.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 17:08
    Originally posted by bill718
    Maybe Trump as President would be a good thing. His economic policies are pretty sound, and since his notion of building a wall on our southern border w/ Mexico paying for it will clearly go nowhere, this could be a good thing. I'm not thrilled about a big mouthed bigot in the white house, but Trump doesn't seem to keen on starting another war, so maybe with ...[text shortened]... Unless things change radically, it's looking like we'll have another Clinton in the white house.
    The biggest influence the next POTUS will likely have is on the composition of the Supreme Court, with 3 current members being 80+ years of age or close to it. So why has no debate question to Trump or anyone, as far as I know, covered this?
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 17:27
    You mean like what we have now?
  9. Germany
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 18:011 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    You mean like what we have now?
    No, whodey, not like what you have now. Insofar as the Obama administration is able to implement a socio-economic policy and get it through Congress, there is (an inept) one that entails a bit more than "herpa derp Muslims are terrorists and Mexicans are rapists, durr."

Meanwhile, this is for RJ:

Donald Trump says "China:"
    YouTube
  10. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 19:221 edit
    Donald Trump says "China:"
    [youtube]RDrfE9I8_hs[/youtube]
    My favorite "China" is at 1:02
  11. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 19:24
    Originally posted by JS357
    The biggest influence the next POTUS will likely have is on the composition of the Supreme Court, with 3 current members being 80+ years of age or close to it. So why has no debate question to Trump or anyone, as far as I know, covered this?
    Such questions rarely get an answer that illuminates anything. For what it's worth, Trump has called Justice Clarence Thomas his "favorite Justice" on the Court.http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/12/14/3731361/donald-trump-has-an-absolutely-terrifying-plan-for-the-supreme-court/
  12. Zugzwang
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 21:08
    [i]Originally posted by bill718 to RJHinds/i]
    Maybe Trump as President would be a good thing. His economic policies are pretty sound, and since his notion of building a wall on our southern border w/ Mexico paying for it will clearly go nowhere, this could be a good thing. I'm not thrilled about a big mouthed bigot in the white house, but Trump doesn't seem to keen on starting another war, so ...[text shortened]... Unless things change radically, it's looking like we'll have another Clinton in the white house.
    "Maybe (Donald) Trump as President would be a good thing."
    --Bill718

And Bill718, a self-pitying white man in the USA, often has proudly described himself
    as a 'liberal' or even a 'progressive'. In the meantime, many people in the UK have
    signed a petition to bar Donald Trump from entering the UK.
  13. Zugzwang
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 21:091 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra to Bill718
    Sometimes, bill, when you try to appear nuanced you just end up sounding silly.
    Donald Trump is absolutely retarded and doesn't have a coherent economic plan to begin with.
    "Donald Trump is absolutely retarded ..."
    --KazetNagorra

So why shouldn't Bill718 support someone with whom he has so much in common?
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 22:242 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Such questions rarely get an answer that illuminates anything. For what it's worth, Trump has called Justice Clarence Thomas his "favorite Justice" on the Court.http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/12/14/3731361/donald-trump-has-an-absolutely-terrifying-plan-for-the-supreme-court/
    Whoever wins the Oval Office gets to write the Constitution.

It's just how the system is set up.

The Constitution has come down to merely winning elections.

Lies and corruption are tolerated so long as either side wins for "the greater good".
  15. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 22:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    Whoever wins the Oval Office gets to write the Constitution.

It's just how the system is set up.

The Constitution has come down to merely winning elections.

Lies and corruption are tolerated so long as either side wins for "the greater good".
    😴😴😴😴