Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 30 Aug '16 21:45
    http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2016/aug/30/dressing-while-female-burkini-france-india-skirts-rules

"Dressing While Female: A Semi-Definitive Guide to Exercising Sartorial Safety:
    Women in India have been told to avoid skirts and French mayors can't deal
    with the burkini ban being illegal--how can a girl keep the rules of propriety straight?"
    --Arwa Mahdawi

Caitlyn Jenner said that a woman's hardest problem is deciding what to wear.
    Then feminists criticized her for her ignorance of women's lives and problems.
    But she might have a point.

"...government officials around the world can't seem to shut up about
    what women should or shouldn't wear."
    --Arwa Mahdawi

It bothers me when government officials attempt to act like my mother!
  2. 30 Aug '16 22:00
    It bothers me when government officials attempt to act like my mother![/b]
    Hillary says that she is like a daughter to her.
  3. 31 Aug '16 02:37 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2016/aug/30/dressing-while-female-burkini-france-india-skirts-rules

with the burkini ban being illegal--how can a girl keep the rules of propriety straight?"
    --A ...[text shortened]... ear."
    --Arwa Mahdawi

"For their own safety, women foreign tourists should not wear short dresses and skirts ...
    Indian culture is different from the Western."
    --Mahesh Sharma (India's minister of tourism)

After receiving complaints, Mahesh Sharma amended his statement to claim that he meant
    only that foreign women should avoid wearing short dresses or skirts near religious sites.

It might be interesting to have Mahesh Sharma interviewed (near a religious site) by an
    American woman reporter for Fox News, which encourages. if not requires, its on-air
    women to wear about the most revealing attire possible.
  4. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    31 Aug '16 03:07

--Arwa Mahdawi

Your mother thinks you dress like a $2.00 whore.
    Maybe you should have listened to her before you killed her, buried her in the basement.
  5. 31 Aug '16 07:40
    Did someone just cite Caitlyn Jenner as a source of fashion advice? Bwahahahah, thats hilarious.
  6. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    31 Aug '16 11:19 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Hillary says that she is like a daughter to her.
    Apparently, you're mixing her up with Huma Abedin, who's worked with Hillary Clinton for 20 years.

Yeah, I know, all these "foreigners" are alike to you. Except Huma Abedin was born in Michigan.
  7. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    31 Aug '16 11:23 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Your mother thinks you dress like a $2.00 whore.
    Maybe you should have listened to her before you killed her, buried her in the basement.
    Real classy.

I'm guessing she dresses better than you do.
  8. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    31 Aug '16 11:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Did someone just cite Caitlyn Jenner as a source of fashion advice? Bwahahahah, thats hilarious.
    Actually, no. Do try to keep up.
  9. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    31 Aug '16 12:02 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Real classy.

I'm guessing she dresses better than you do.
    As a man or as a woman?

EDIT: One thing you and the professor have in common: you both still refuse to acknowledge your mistake and apologize to you-know-who, now two months and running.
  10. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    31 Aug '16 12:45
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    As a man or as a woman?

EDIT: One thing you and the professor have in common: you both still refuse to acknowledge your mistake and apologize to you-know-who, now two months and running.
    Grow a pair.

Shut up. Just shut up.
    Stop defecating in every single thread. You FFing parasite!
  11. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    31 Aug '16 13:10
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Grow a pair.

Shut up. Just shut up.
    You jealous I might be horning in on your sh**-flinging persona?
    Not to worry: you're still king, bruh.
  12. 01 Sep '16 12:58

--Arwa Mahdawi

"Caitlyn Jenner said that a woman's hardest problem is deciding what to wear.
    Then feminists criticized her for her ignorance of women's lives and problems."
    and rightfully so. that was a retarded comment even if taken as a joke.

"But she might have a point."
    no she doesn't. she is a stupid person with the depth of a paper plate that the media turned into a hero.

caitlyn jenner has nothing to do with how women are denied the right to dress however they want.
  13. 01 Sep '16 12:59
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Grow a pair.

Shut up. Just shut up.
    he is a troll who gets off on triggering reactions, any reaction. responding to him is what he wants.
  14. 01 Sep '16 19:20
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "Caitlyn Jenner said that a woman's hardest problem is deciding what to wear.
    Then feminists criticized her for her ignorance of women's lives and problems."
    and rightfully so. that was a retarded comment even if taken as a joke.

"But she might have a point."
    no she doesn't. she is a stupid person with the depth of a paper plate that the media turned ...[text shortened]... caitlyn jenner has nothing to do with how women are denied the right to dress however they want.
    My "But she (Caitlyn Jenner) might have a point" comment was a joke misunderstood by Zahlanzi.
  15. 01 Sep '16 22:34

--Arwa Mahdawi

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-modesty-guidelines-burkini-ban-womens-clothing-government-events-hanna-goor-a7214866.html

"Israel to Introduce 'Modesty Guidelines' for Women's Clothing at Government Events"
    --Harriet Agerholm

Israel's Culture Ministry will make new rules about how female performers should dress at events sponsored by the government.
    Hanna Goor, a singer at a beach concert, claims that she was ordered off stage for wearing a bikini top.