Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 15:15
    Some people here are easy to troll. That is, they are easily triggered to “come out from under the bridge” and respond in a particular and predictable way. This, apparently unknown to them, detracts from any point they might have to make. Shall I name names, or is this post sufficient?
  2. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 15:55
    Originally posted by @js357
    Some people here are easy to troll. That is, they are easily triggered to “come out from under the bridge” and respond in a particular and predictable way. This, apparently unknown to them, detracts from any point they might have to make. Shall I name names, or is this post sufficient?
    Retard.

Oh. Wait.
    Uhhhh... I can’t remember if you’re from the South...

But hell yeah, name and shame brother, name and bloody shame!
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 16:08
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Retard.

Oh. Wait.

Do you still think Trump is the greatest President in US history?
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 16:30
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Do you still think Trump is the greatest President in US history?
    lol
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 18:271 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Retard.

Oh. Wait.

That lying, racist troll, JS357, and his libtard toady, Shav, utterly fail to realize that …

Oh. Wait. Sorry, temporarily out of character there.

I apologize profusely to all the Lawless fluid-gender fans out there.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 19:27
    Be honest kids, how many here have written a college paper like Barack Obama that said he wanted he and his kids to be like Donald Trump?

Hmm?

I promise if your honest not to poke fun.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 19:30
    Be honest kids, how many here have written a college paper like Barack Obama that said he wanted he and his kids to be like Donald Trump?

Hmm?

Sure and I have a GREAT bridge for sale, slightly used.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 19:36
    i don't understand what you mean

the trolls are the ones who live under a bridge, they are the ones who trigger others (the victims ) to respond in a particular and predictable way, to troll them.

and yes, once a troll has been identified, he finds it hard to make a point (if they would ever) in earnest, but if one is a troll, he probably won't bother creating genuine debates in the place where he trolls.
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 19:47
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    i don't understand what you mean

the trolls are the ones who live under a bridge, they are the ones who trigger others (the victims ) to respond in a particular and predictable way, to troll them.

and yes, once a troll has been identified, he finds it hard to make a point (if they would ever) in earnest, but if one is a troll, he probably won't bother creating genuine debates in the place where he trolls.
    I am aware of the “troll” ambiguity, put there as it is by a troll.
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 20:18

Hmm?

He went one better.
    He became a president.
    A real president !! 😛
  11. Zugzwang
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 21:19
    Trolling is a choice. People who choose to troll should examine their motives for doing so.
    The explanation of (as for climbing Mount Everest) "Because it's there" is not good enough.

A pretty girl, wearing a short skirt, walks alone at night in a secluded area. A man rapes her.
    When later questioned about his motive, he says, "Because she was there and it was easy to do her."
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 21:24
    For some, trolling is a reflex, not a choice.
  13. Zugzwang
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 21:30
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    For some, trolling is a reflex, not a choice.
    That excuse has been used by some rapists, who claimed that they could not control themselves.

A pretty girl, wearing a short skirt, walks alone at night in a secluded area. A man rapes her.
    When later questioned about his motive, he says, "Because she was there and it was easy to do her.
  14. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 21:44
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    That excuse has been used by some rapists, who claimed that they could not control themselves.

When later questioned about his motive, he says, "Because she was there and it was easy to do her.
    Yeah, yeah yeah...we got it the first time.
  15. Zugzwang
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 21:471 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Yeah, yeah yeah...we got it the first time.

And after she's raped, some people prefer to blame her (for being too 'easy' ) rather than him.