Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 27 May '10 10:49
  2. 27 May '10 11:28
    Originally posted by Sartor Resartus
    Elton John did a concert in Morocco?!?!?

I'm against it. Immoral, unnatural and we should invade Morocco to prevent it from happening!!!
  3. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    27 May '10 11:38
    anyone who remembers the concert, was not there...
  4. 27 May '10 12:23 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Elton John did a concert in Morocco?!?!?

I'm against it. Immoral, unnatural and we should invade Morocco to prevent it from happening!!!
    The curious thing is that although the 'Islamists' there apparently protested against what they saw as the promotion of sodomy despite its condemnation by Old Mo, their holy man, many of his devoted followers are amomg its biggest practioners.
    In particular, the Afghans, to whom John Masters, the author and ex-Indian Army officer, ascribes the proverb, "A woman for business, a boy for pleasure, but a goat for preference".
  5. 27 May '10 16:05
    The curious thing is that although the 'Islamists' there apparently protested against what they saw as the promotion of sodomy despite its condemnation by Old Mo, their holy man, many of his devoted followers are amomg its biggest practioners.
    In particular, the Afghans, to whom John Masters, the author and ex-Indian Army officer, ascribes the proverb, "A woman for business, a boy for pleasure, but a goat for preference".
    Well, hypcrisy knows no borders and has no barriers in religion, race, gender or nation.

I'm sure the number of acts of sodomy skyrocketed when he played Rocket Man.
  6. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    27 May '10 16:41
    Well, hypcrisy knows no borders and has no barriers in religion, race, gender or nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN3MGN899yE
  7. 27 May '10 17:41
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN3MGN899yE
    The poor chap looks and sounds as if he is suffering from a severe stomach ache.
  8. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    27 May '10 17:42
    The poor chap looks and sounds as if he is suffering from a severe stomach ache.
    That's just the munchies.
  9. 27 May '10 18:08 / 1 edit

LOL