Debates Forum

1. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    25 Sep '17 02:112 edits
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Politics swallows everything.

As conservatives, we are to revere the national anthem as the state systematically murders millions of unborn children, but then protest it only when orange man takes over.

If Obama were President, this never would have happened. They would be pleased as punch. It's an orange thingy.
    Kapernick started this type of protest while Obama was President.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000691077/article/colin-kaepernick-explains-why-he-sat-during-national-anthem

So stop lying or being so pathetically ignorant.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '17 02:11
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    My question was referring to duchess introducing the race card, something she does with monotonous tedious clichéd regularity, when race had not been mentioned.
    For D the race card is like oxygen. No race card, no participation.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '17 02:17
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Kapernick started this type of protest while Obama was President.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000691077/article/colin-kaepernick-explains-why-he-sat-during-national-anthem

So stop lying or being so pathetically ignorant.
    Well what do you know. I reckon the press seemed to ignore it until Trump became President.

Now it's a big deal cuz we can't have the first American President a racist participating Uncle Tom.
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    The initial impetus for action (or non-action) during the anthem by certain NFL players was because of their wish to express opposition to policies that disadvantage blacks in the US. Virtually all players who have done so have been black. Donald Trump clearly knows this and is appealing to racists by his sudden interest in this matter (which has been going on for more than a year).
    Or he might be appealing to people sick to shyt with everything being about race, race, race.

BTW are you sure this is about superiority, you know that if you can't support that it is not racism.
  5. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    Politics swallows everything.

As conservatives, we are to revere the national anthem as the state systematically murders millions of unborn children, but then protest it only when orange man takes over.

If Obama were President, this never would have happened. They would be pleased as punch. It's an orange thingy.
    If babies are being murdered and you know about it; you better call the police and have the murderers arrested or you are an accessory.
  6. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    25 Sep '17 02:201 edit
    Well what do you know. I reckon the press seemed to ignore it until Trump became President.

Now it's a big deal cuz we can't have the first American President a racist participating Uncle Tom.
    It was all over the news last year as you well know.

You are pathetically dishonest.
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    25 Sep '17 02:22
    Or he might be appealing to people sick to shyt with everything being about race, race, race.

BTW are you sure this is about superiority, you know that if you can't support that it is not racism.
    You mean the people who want to ignore the reality of race discrimination that exists in the US?

You've made many posts arguing that whites are innately intellectually superior to blacks. so your pretend outrage about people bringing up racial matters is pretty unconvincing.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    25 Sep '17 02:261 edit
    You mean the people who want to ignore the reality of race discrimination that exists in the US?

You've made many posts arguing that whites are innately intellectually superior to blacks. so your pretend outrage about people bringing up racial matters is pretty unconvincing.
    If only you could provide one as evidence.

Edit: And to go further, if you cannot provide evidence of your claim I demand a retraction in the strongest possible terms.
  9. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    25 Sep '17 02:41

Edit: And to go further, if you cannot provide evidence of your claim I demand a retraction in the strongest possible terms.
    To be clear, you want me to present evidence that race discrimination exists in the US (I have done so many times on this Forum already but will do so again if you insist)?
  10. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    25 Sep '17 02:53

I was watching the football game and erroneously attributed your post to Eladar. My apologies.

Of course, you are perfectly fine with property owners of a predominant majority discriminating against a minority even if that leaves them with no job, place to live or any way to make a living. So in practical terms there really isn't much difference.
  11. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    25 Sep '17 03:01
    I was watching the football game and erroneously attributed your post to Eladar. My apologies.

Of course, you are perfectly fine with property owners of a predominant majority discriminating against a minority even if that leaves them with no job, place to live or any way to make a living. So in practical terms there really isn't much difference.
    That's an empty apology.

I don't care if the property owners are a minority discriminating against a majority, it makes no difference if they discriminate based on race or discriminate based on the size of their ears.

That does not mean I discriminate based on those irrational criteria.

So, an empty, gutless apology.
  12. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    25 Sep '17 03:51
    That's an empty apology.

I don't care if the property owners are a minority discriminating against a majority, it makes no difference if they discriminate based on race or discriminate based on the size of their ears.

That does not mean I discriminate based on those irrational criteria.

So, an empty, gutless apology.
    It means you don't care if minorities are irrationally discriminated against because of racism.

Deal with it.
  13. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Sep '17 04:18
    Why is it that I can't go to a music concert or watch the Emmy's or turn on some sports without some half wit left winger preaching to me how evil the GOP is and how great the DNC is?

Is it not enough the left gets into power to impose their never ending agendas on us all, must they torcher us via entertainment as well? Half the reason to divert your att ...[text shortened]... ot alone. Now even more people will turn them off as well.

I hope the entire NFL goes under.
    Why the hell do you think a national anthem is important?

Why the hell's it being played at national sporting events anyway???

Do you really think your president should voice opinion on who should get sacked in sports teams? Do you not think he'd be better spending some time learnong some geography?
  14. Germany
    Moves
    25 Sep '17 06:48
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Why the hell do you think a national anthem is important?

Why the hell's it being played at national sporting events anyway???

Do you really think your president should voice opinion on who should get sacked in sports teams? Do you not think he'd be better spending some time learnong some geography?
    "President should not be telling the Washington Redskins to change their name-our country has far bigger problems! FOCUS on them,not nonsense"

- Donald J. Trump (Oct 8, 2013)
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '17 09:30
    whaddya know, Trump does bring americans together.

together in their hatred of him.