Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 06 Dec '10 20:14
    aN If thEY'Re nOt THEN WE HaVe No WAy OF tEllINng TEH dIFFERENCe iQ TeSTs ARe TeH CRaP
  2. Standard member Agerg
    The 'edit'or
    06 Dec '10 20:33
    I dnot atcaullly hvae aynthign to sya hree; I jsut wnaetd ot cehck fi tihs psasage wsa rdaeble. Frgoet weher no teh itnneret I frist swa smoethign lkie tihs.
  3. 06 Dec '10 20:37 / 1 edit
    Your IQ is obviously not very high, otherwise you'd realize that knowing that there are intelligence differences between people does not automatically imply that IQ tests measure those differences well.

Anyway, how does IQ correlate with holding racist beliefs?
  4. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    06 Dec '10 20:56 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I dnot atcaullly hvae aynthign to sya hree; I jsut wnaetd ot cehck fi tihs psasage wsa rdaeble. Frgoet weher no teh itnneret I frist swa smoethign lkie tihs.
    Can you raed tihs?

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid; aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!*

*brorwed form the itnreent
  5. 06 Dec '10 21:02
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra

Anyway, how does IQ correlate with holding racist beliefs?
    Hmmmm.....one group goes to the moon while another hasn't even invented a written language or the ability to count past 20 ( number of toes and fingers).....hmmmmmmm.
    Must be because of germs and steel or some such.
  6. 06 Dec '10 21:08
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Hmmmm.....one group goes to the moon while another hasn't even invented a written language or the ability to count past 20 ( number of toes and fingers).....hmmmmmmm.
    Neil Armstrong was a racist?
  7. 06 Dec '10 21:44
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Neil Armstrong was a racist?
    That doesn't make any sense or mean anything, typical of your thought processes.
  8. Standard member Agerg
    The 'edit'or
    06 Dec '10 22:54
    Originally posted by sh76
    Can you raed tihs?

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid; aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses ...[text shortened]... Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!*

*brorwed form the itnreent
    aha tnahks fro taht! :]
  9. 07 Dec '10 11:52
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I can read it, but you have severe dyslexia.
  10. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    07 Dec '10 12:00
    This thread is solid evidence that not everybody is equally intelligent.

How much did you have on your IQ test, Sam? We might have another piece of evidence regarding IQ tests right here.
  11. Standard member Bosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    07 Dec '10 12:22
    The moon landings were faked to bolster your fragile ego.
  12. 07 Dec '10 18:10
    Im guessing you must have frequently skipped your history lessons in school when you were a kid, nothing else explains such a lack of familiarity with well-known historical facts regarding the oppression of ethnic minorities in your country and the consequences thereof.
  13. 07 Dec '10 18:12 / 1 edit
    That doesn't make any sense or mean anything, typical of your thought processes.
    curiously these are the same qualities which can be found in the OP, it is after all devoid of any meaning.
  14. 07 Dec '10 22:34
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    Im guessing you must have frequently skipped your history lessons in school when you were a kid, nothing else explains such a lack of familiarity with well-known historical facts regarding the oppression of ethnic minorities in your country and the consequences thereof.
    Uh-huh, but what explains the consequences of those minorities when left alone in their own environement?

They weren't "oppressed" in Africa, they were in command, but somehow they fell so far behind they got squished by a handfull of colonists.

Musta been guns germs and steal or some other nonsense.
  15. Standard member Bosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    08 Dec '10 08:57
    Uh-huh, but what explains the consequences of those minorities when left alone in their own environement?

They weren't "oppressed" in Africa, they were in command, but somehow they fell so far behind they got squished by a handfull of colonists.

Musta been guns germs and steal or some other nonsense.
    Effectively, then, you equate intelligence with proficiency in killing. You must be a virus worshipper.