Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 21:411 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Foster parents in most countries have no rights over children and family are
    always given precedence. I personally don't agree with it but the overwhelming
    statistical evidence is that children thrive better with their biological families ...
    even when that family situation is not ideal.

I think the difference in race is a red-herring.
    She wasn't placed with family members. She was placed with strangers not related to her in any way.
    Obviously you didn't bother to read the article.
    Please do so and come back with a more informed opinion about what is being done to this little girl.
    Red herring? She was taken from her foster parents that had her since she was 2 because she was 1 1/2 % indian and placed with some family when she was 6 because the STEP-grandfather of the family they sent her to was part indian.
    Red herring? Are you really that stupid?
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 23:13
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    She wasn't placed with family members. She was placed with strangers not related to her in any way.
    Obviously you didn't bother to read the article.
    Please do so and come back with a more informed opinion about what is being done to this little girl.
    Red herring? She was taken from her foster parents that had her since she was 2 because she was 1 1/ ...[text shortened]... ather of the family they sent her to was part indian.
    Red herring? Are you really that stupid?
    I think you need to read my post rather than assume what I am saying.

It's called comprehension.