Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 12:582 edits
    Dear Whodey - Please get your head out of FOX and friends for just 3 min. and spend that precious time reading the post below over and over until it begins to sink in.

- Then ask yourself: Who are the "Dim's??"

We're going to build a great, big, beautiful wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it!

Donald J. Trump - 2016

Fast forward 2 years, and Donald J. Trump shuts down the government because he can't get funding for his wall from the American Taxpayers, then blames it all on a Democratic Party that has been out of power for 2 years.

Repetition is the mother of learning Whodey. You can do this!! 🙂
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 15:032 edits
    @mchill said
    Dear Whodey - Please get your head out of FOX and friends for just 3 min. and spend that precious time reading the post below over and over until it begins to sink in.

- Then ask yourself: Who are the "Dim's??"

We're going to build a great, big, beautiful wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it!

...[text shortened]... een out of power for 2 years.

Repetition is the mother of learning Whodey. You can do this!! 🙂
    In case you had not noticed, Fox has turned on the Cheeto for pulling out of Syria.

Apparently we have enough money for that but not a meager $5 billion for the wall.

I was listening to someone on the radio today say that Trump does not even need Congress. All he has to do is make budget cuts within the Executive Branch to raise the funds.

I'm thinking they were right, I'm also thinking that Trump, like the GOP, may not really want to wall either and won't do it.

At least he was smart enough to know that in order to beat the Dims, you have to run on the notion of securing the border, if you are running against the open border party
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 15:201 edit
    I say that Trump not building the wall will give Ted Cruz much needed life for 2020.

He should run on ly'in Cheeto.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 20:42
    @whodey said
    I say that Trump not building the wall will give Ted Cruz much needed life for 2020.

So you KNOW Trump is a pathological liar and cheats on his wives, pays off women with campaign funds, runs a university with fraud, runs the 'charitable' company as his own personal atm. Cozy's up to dictators whom he adores, Nobody wants his cabinet positions because he doesn't listen to them anyway, pulls out of Syria with no notice to ANYONE.
    Yessir, just the kind of POTUS you would lovingly adore.
  5. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 14:28
    @sonhouse said
    So you KNOW Trump is a pathological liar and cheats on his wives, pays off women with campaign funds, runs a university with fraud, runs the 'charitable' company as his own personal atm. Cozy's up to dictators whom he adores, Nobody wants his cabinet positions because he doesn't listen to them anyway, pulls out of Syria with no notice to ANYONE.
    Yessir, just the kind of POTUS you would lovingly adore.
    Whole purpose of Forum is for you to talk, say, bout Trump cheating, and then I say, yeah, but why don’t you close your issue by nailing your favorite monger, Bill Clinton. (Uhh, did you use the word ‘pathological’ for Trump? Clinton, step forward). Y’all leave so much just hanging. Close your arguments. Obama lies, Bill piles up women, is that ok.?
    Your man Bernie spent $300K inJanuary for jet plane travel, all the while advocating every ennvviiirroonnmeenntal issue you can think of. Hypocrisy abounds.
    BTW why don’t you libs want a controlled border? Obama just built a wall around his house. Hypocrisy abounds. My house is only 1000 yards from the border. How bout a wall for my family? And, We neocons know why y’all want openborders and why y’all want every illegal human in this country to have voting rights.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 14:43
    @mchill said

Donald J. Trump - 2016
    "We build too many walls, and not enough bridges." - Isaac Newton

Donald J. Trump, 2013

(note that the quote isn't actually from Isaac Newton)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/387309175866290176
  7. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 17:35
    @kazetnagorra said
    "We build too many walls, and not enough bridges." - Isaac Newton

Donald J. Trump, 2013

(note that the quote isn't actually from Isaac Newton)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/387309175866290176
    So walls ARE built, not withstanding Newton quote, by Obama, Vatican. White House, George Clooney, Streisand, Disney World (get in line, qualify with a ticket), and of course, the lock on your front door.
    So teapot, you can’t handle my references above to lying Obama, womanizer Clinton, or Jet-plane Fuel Bernie? So don’t then. I can see that it would skew your therapy, but at least enlighten us Why You Don’t?
  8. Germany
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 17:39
    @averagejoe1 said
    So walls ARE built, not withstanding Newton quote, by Obama, Vatican. White House, George Clooney, Streisand, Disney World (get in line, qualify with a ticket), and of course, the lock on your front door.
    So teapot, you can’t handle my references above to lying Obama, womanizer Clinton, or Jet-plane Fuel Bernie? So don’t then. I can see that it would skew your therapy, but at least enlighten us Why You Don’t?
    It's not a quote from Isaac Newton. It's a quote from Donald Trump, misattributing the words to Isaac Newton.

As for your question, read this link:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 18:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    Whole purpose of Forum is for you to talk, say, bout Trump cheating, and then I say, yeah, but why don’t you close your issue by nailing your favorite monger, Bill Clinton. (Uhh, did you use the word ‘pathological’ for Trump? Clinton, step forward). Y’all leave so much just hanging. Close your arguments. Obama lies, Bill piles up women, is that ok.?
    Your man Bernie spen ...[text shortened]... ’all want openborders and why y’all want every illegal human in this country to have voting rights.
    So you already have been attacked by the frothing hoards of drug laden terrorists from Mexico? So sorry for you to have found yourself in that position. If that had happened to me I would want a wall also.
  10. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 22:05
    @kazetnagorra [i]said

As for your question, read this link:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
    Cmon. This is classic Lib speak to us other Americans..... many people in these forums answer questions by typing in a link for someone to seek, thus avoiding answering a question, which to me takes away the total meaning of one person trading individual independent thought with another. Would any good debater really set all aside and read something that is not a direct debater response? And I have simple questions here, such as you think Trump is all bad but Hillary criminal, and really despicable
    Bill and lying Obama all get a pass.
    Then, nonresponse to how there are so many seemingly-acceptable walls all around, but not at our border? Should all countries have open borders? Another question, alas, to go unanswered.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 22:09
    @averagejoe1 said
    Cmon. This is classic Lib speak to us other Americans..... many people in these forums answer questions by typing in a link for someone to seek, thus avoiding answering a question, which to me takes away the total meaning of one person trading individual independent thought with another. Would any good debater really set all aside and read something that is not a dire ...[text shortened]... not at our border? Should all countries have open borders? Another question, alas, to go unanswered.
    All that can be known is that Orange Man is bad and the border wall is racist.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 22:16
    @averagejoe1 said
    Cmon. This is classic Lib speak to us other Americans..... many people in these forums answer questions by typing in a link for someone to seek, thus avoiding answering a question, which to me takes away the total meaning of one person trading individual independent thought with another. Would any good debater really set all aside and read something that is not a dire ...[text shortened]... not at our border? Should all countries have open borders? Another question, alas, to go unanswered.
    Not sure what you're asking with respect to Obama and Clinton. Rephrase your question in a coherent manner and I will be happy to respond.

As for borders, in my opinion citizenship alone ought not be sufficient basis to deny someone access to a territory. Such a change would drastically reduce illegal immigration to criminals only.
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 22:55
    @whodey said

President Cruz ? Sheesh !!
    That's all the world needs.
    A Bible punching country.
    Maybe he can keep Pence as VP (you can keep his ventriloquist if you like).

And everyone can pray climate change away !! 🤔
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 23:29
    @averagejoe1 said
    Your man Bernie spen ...[text shortened]... ’all want openborders and why y’all want every illegal human in this country to have voting rights.
    Your 'whataboutism' is as large as whodey's.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 23:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    See above.