Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 20 Feb '11 01:53 / 1 edit
    egypt can either have western tourism dollars ( with the west ignoring non-violent anti-western rhetoric ) and the egyptian military can continue to be paid by the americans at a billion and a half per year ....

...or the egyptian military can allow islamic fundamentalists take control and lose tourism and the money paycheck the egyptian military takes home each friday and live off what...saudi money ? ( that is a joke if the muslim brotherhood takes cairo )...

...so i predict with no uncertainty..that the egyptian military will take down the religious factions completely....

..tourism will not return but the egyptian military and their families will continue to have both bread and beer and money for european universities for their children...

...those of you who think "democracy" has come to egypt and those of you who think "the mahdi has returned"...you are both wrong...don't read the new york times...they truly wear the glasses of self-deceit...
  2. 20 Feb '11 02:16
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    egypt can either have western tourism dollars ( with the west ignoring non-violent anti-western rhetoric ) and the egyptian military can continue to be paid by the americans at a billion and a half per year ....

...or the egyptian military can allow islamic fundamentalists take control and lose tourism and the money paycheck the egyptian military takes h ...[text shortened]... both wrong...don't read the new york times...they truly wear the glasses of self-deceit...
    Go Sadr!
  3. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    20 Feb '11 02:20
    I have a lot of respect for Al Sadr and his Mahdi Army.
  4. 20 Feb '11 02:24
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I prefer the IAI. They kill Americans quicker and more lethally.
  5. 20 Feb '11 02:25
    the first madhi took khartoum and killed "chinese gordon".

the plight of the youth is that their teachers did not teach them history.
  6. 20 Feb '11 02:25
  7. 20 Feb '11 12:52
    Yeah he looks like a great guy. You couldn't be around this sourpuss for 5 minutes without running off screaming OMGWQTFBBQ.

http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4RNTM_enUS353US354&q=Al+Sadr&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1259&bih=787
  8. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    20 Feb '11 16:25
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Yeah he looks like a great guy. You couldn't be around this sourpuss for 5 minutes without running off screaming OMGWQTFBBQ.

http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4RNTM_enUS353US354&q=Al+Sadr&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1259&bih=787
    He has more important things to worry about than being charming.
  9. 20 Feb '11 16:43
    He has more important things to worry about than being charming.
    Like what, making sure all the women wear a horse blanket over their heads and don't go outside unless accompanied by a male relative?
  10. 24 Feb '11 20:21
    potential human shield!
  11. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    24 Feb '11 20:38
    Originally posted by Bushless
    I prefer the IAI. They kill Americans quicker and more lethally.
    A Baathist, are you? How does it feel to know Americans dragged your big macho man out of a hole in the ground, kicked in the door of his personal palace and blew his sons apart with TOW missiles?

You sound like one of us my friend. Efficiency in killing is what matters. With that mindset you will eventually be seduced to the dark side, because let's face it...Americans are the best.